Is this normal?

Hi,

Iam new here,

My wife has cheated on me once, when she was on girls night. As one of her friend told me. She was drunk and he fucked her in his car. She never has admitted to it. But,
When her female friend was calling I knew that she comes back would super nice.
And she was she even bent over to let me fuck her doggy and...
Than I felt it. The smell of her juices, his sperm and smell of her sweaty ass, that night.
It was ultra hot. I fucked her like crazy. Is this normal, to feel such smells only and be turned on?!

Thank you,
Because wife doesn't want to doi anal sex, ii Hope that stranger fucked her ass good.
Really,
It turned me on he treated her like free prostitute and left.
And she gave him everything, including anal.
I
My wife is an anal queen, and expert. That said, early on, she had a very embarrassing experience once, while taking a big cock in her tight ass. She wasn't adequately prepared, and had an 'accident' - that nearly put her off anal forever.

I taught her how to prepare, so now if anal is on the table, we do a series of cleansing enemas to get her totally "empty" before. That avoids the risk of her getting grossed out or embarrassed - it also keeps the smell of "ass spunk" mostly under control.

My wife is an anal queen, and expert. That said, early on, she had a very embarrassing experience once, while taking a big cock in her tight ass. She wasn't adequately prepared, and had an 'accident' - that nearly put her off anal forever.

I taught her how to prepare, so now if anal is on the table, we do a series of cleansing enemas to get her totally "empty" before. That avoids the risk of her getting grossed out or embarrassed - it also keeps the smell of "ass spunk" mostly under control.
We have a similar routine to you. I give Sally usually three to four enemas that clear her out, it usually does the trick but she has experienced a few moments with her bulls. And as for ass spunk smell, Sally likes to return home and get me to savour her cum filled ass, as well as clean her out.

We have a similar routine to you. I give Sally usually three to four enemas that clear her out, it usually does the trick but she has experienced a few moments with her bulls. And as for ass spunk smell, Sally likes to return home and get me to savour her cum filled ass, as well as clean her out.
Eating an anal cream-pie is probably not for everyone, but I've learned to enjoy it, along with rimming KK over time. I'm not a huge fan of the taste of ass, so the clean-up routine is a huge improvement over the alternative.... and the cum drips out white and clean, instead of yucky yellow-brown.

Hi,

Iam new here,

My wife has cheated on me once, when she was on girls night. As one of her friend told me. She was drunk and he fucked her in his car. She never has admitted to it. But,
Than I felt it. The smell of her juices, his sperm and smell of her sweaty ass, that night.
It was ultra hot. I fucked her like crazy. Is this normal, to feel such smells only and be turned on?!
Yes definitely you are a cuck. Join the club mate. Being turned on knowing that your wife fucked another man that makes you a cuck.

OMG, I would love her to have analcreampie, especially she told me, she doesnt like anal (to me). I would like she didnt admitt that, and after she is home, bend over and tell me to make love with her. That smell have to be amaziing!

My dream.
Only I would like her to not admit about that and later, at home bend over for me.

Anyone would like to chat about it?!

Reactions: littlewilly
Yes definitely you are a cuck. Join the club mate. Being turned on knowing that your wife fucked another man that makes you a cuck.
Absolutely he’s now a qualified cuckold, all he has be from hereon in is the facilitator arranging everything for his wife's pleasure. Cuckoldry comes in as many different forms as there are those who enjoy it and for that he’ll have to negotiate with his wife so that they tell the men who will enjoy her exactly what they both want. My wife wants every cock thats available to her so we are in it together which is straight forward without the complications of secrecy lies or embarrassment allowing her the use of her own home in freedom and security and for us to post event discuss and sometimes laugh about what happened. She‘s as horny as hell in the days before our guest arrives and even hornier in the days after asking me if she really did that and how it looked to me and if it felt good for me.

Consider frequent anal canal irrigation and diet as an alternative to enemas staying away from red meats and spicy food in the days before, that and plenty of lubrication has her squirming with lust like a live butterfly being pinned to a display board as she’s impaled on one cock either his or mine while awaiting the penetration of the second cock. The second penetration calms her as she know we need to work in rhythm to please her.

As a Bull with a big cock (as all true Bulls should) I just wanted to genuinely thank you for taking the time to do this. Sometimes women who are experienced with anal with normal guys don't realize how much deeper and more stretched out a big cock will do their ass. Many times I've had wives says "but I prepared like usual" Yeah and that's for usual 5 to 6 inch pencil dick. When you bend over for a Bull cock the whole point is to touch places hubby doesn't.

As a Bull with a big cock (as all true Bulls should) I just wanted to genuinely thank you for taking the time to do this. Sometimes women who are experienced with anal with normal guys don't realize how much deeper and more stretched out a big cock will do their ass. Many times I've had wives says "but I prepared like usual" Yeah and that's for usual 5 to 6 inch pencil dick. When you bend over for a Bull cock the whole point is to touch places hubby doesn't.
You are absolutely right it took a lot more of preparation both cleaning out and lube and massage before he could even begin to penetrate her. After he finished in her and withdrew she was still gaping and his cum would eventually start to leak out along with a lot of goo. He started pluging her ass to prevent that but she would still shit cum for days which she wasn’t too fond of.

Hi,

Iam new here,

Nothing hotter than a fresh fucked wife, the smell taste and sloppy wet pussy! Be happy to be sloppy last

I believe that the cuckold and the hot wife get closer at such moments as an enema, shaving, choosing underwear, discussing the details of sex with a bull, holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes, at the moment when the bull fucks the pussy or anus. and a high-quality enema of the wife before the meeting should lie on the cuckold

Reactions: littlewilly
Interesting, mine is the same. No limits. Interesting to trade some examples of things to do
There have been times that KK's arrived home late, no explanation, absolutely reeking of sex... as soon as she walks in the door, and I pick up the blended scents, cum, sweat, perfume, booze, a little ass, and best of all, her amazing pussy scent...