New year pRty

Zasada

Male
So me and my girlfriend agreed to spend new year party apart. She was supposed to be with her bestie with other female friends etc. She was the one to ask about it. I couldn’t come weak and said it’s fine by me and I don’t care so will spend with my guys, and so I did.

The problem on this night we spoke over the phone about 9pm, and we agreed to cal each others at 12am to wish happy new year etc. She didn’t answer my call at this hour.

She came back home late next morning at around 9am and I was mad at her, but she was really wasted and went asleep right away, there wasn’t even space to argue.

In the evening I asked her about previous night and how was the party and why she didn’t answer phone. She made excuses her phone died (lol when it was ringing) and it was really loud and she couldn’t hear the tone. I asked what did they do and she just told me they were sitting in her friends home all the time and that it was mostly good but a little boring…

I am really split because she came back wasted with a discharge on her panties (overlooked when she was sleeping) and I know she gets easy when drunk. Is it normal (because for me not) that on this nigh out she wore her fav black hills, pantyhose, very short skirt and a top with huge cleavage? I mean it’s totally impractical, would she really wear it when just going to her friend? I doubt

What do you think I should do? Should I call or text one of her friends to ask? Problem is they probably won’t tell me anything and my gf will find out I asked behind her back.

She definitely wouldnt go over to her girlfriends house wearing that... Most times when my wife goes to her girlfriends house she wears pajamas or just lounge attire. Not heals and a fuck me dress lol

Ball is in your court though! Youre on this wife sharing website for a reason so you get turned on somehow whether youre a cuck or like to share your wife.
If I was you id let it slide and just keep asking her about it. Dont pry too much to ******** her off though.

Im sure nothing happened but who knows! Maybe she did get dicked down by a group of guys that showed up at her friends house!

Reactions: toolman2c
My thoughts exactly. I mean I am mad because she lied to me, a complete different scenario if she told me what she’s up to. I don’t mind her getting cocked but we have to talk about it and I must agree, at least that’s my standing point. I’m 90% positive some guys must have visited her friend house because I know her friends…

I will try to ask her softly, but what should I ask? If she did something or wanted to do?

My thoughts exactly. I mean I am mad because she lied to me, a complete different scenario if she told me what she’s up to. I don’t mind her getting cocked but we have to talk about it and I must agree, at least that’s my standing point. I’m 90% positive some guys must have visited her friend house because I know her friends…

I will try to ask her softly, but what should I ask? If she did something or wanted to do?
Idk how far along you are in communication about her being with another man but I wouldnt bring that up at all. Maybe next time you are around her friend just subtly ask her friend "how was your new years party the other day? My girlfriend said she had a blast!" or something like that and just see where it goes

I think making her feel safe about sharing whatever happened is the best way to start, especially if she knows being with someone else turns you on (as long as there’s no lying).
Since this is a topic my gf is aware of and we’re starting in this lifestyle, this NYE we had a party with friends over and I went to bed earlier and she ended up fucking my friend on the couch outside and she told me the next day and I was so turned on, we fucked immediately after.

• Love
So me and my girlfriend agreed to spend new year party apart. She was supposed to be with her bestie with other female friends etc. She was the one to ask about it. I couldn’t come weak and said it’s fine by me and I don’t care so will spend with my guys, and so I did.

The problem on this night we spoke over the phone about 9pm, and we agreed to cal each others at 12am to wish happy new year etc. She didn’t answer my call at this hour.

She came back home late next morning at around 9am and I was mad at her, but she was really wasted and went asleep right away, there wasn’t even space to argue.

In the evening I asked her about previous night and how was the party and why she didn’t answer phone. She made excuses her phone died (lol when it was ringing) and it was really loud and she couldn’t hear the tone. I asked what did they do and she just told me they were sitting in her friends home all the time and that it was mostly good but a little boring…

I am really split because she came back wasted with a discharge on her panties (overlooked when she was sleeping) and I know she gets easy when drunk. Is it normal (because for me not) that on this nigh out she wore her fav black hills, pantyhose, very short skirt and a top with huge cleavage? I mean it’s totally impractical, would she really wear it when just going to her friend? I doubt

What do you think I should do? Should I call or text one of her friends to ask? Problem is they probably won’t tell me anything and my gf will find out I asked behind her back.
If it was my wife, I would just let it slide and if it was still bothering me a week or two later I would ask her, but never her friends

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I was going to give it a rest until I thought of checking her phone while she’s at shower. So I did yesterday, and found a chat with some dude that started after the new year.
I’ve experienced this… Think about how you want to approach your wife.
Intuition made me suspect something was going on… I asked my wife, she denied any wrongdoing…. So I started to check her phone when she’s in the shower (the best time).
Sure enough, someone in convo.
I kept my checks quiet, couldn’t work out when they were meeting.
Then found out by following her on one of her planned meetings with girlfriends which was just a cover for if you follow her she’ll be with the “Friends”.
She’d go out and meet the friends she said at the said location. Then…later in the evening, she’d go on without the people she had met. A pre-planned meeting with her FwB at a bar, then maybe a hotel or his apartment, she would get home early morning or even next day (Next Day would be pre-booked as staying at girlfriends).
Not answering the phone was “I switch off to save battery” or other excuse, I would always get a few texts from her to check in.
If I challenged her I was being paranoid and told “don’t worry” or “don’t be silly” in her sweetest calming manner.
So you may need concrete evidence for a confession as I did.
She confessed all the above after I got suspicious and followed her as I just got a gut feeling of cheating and she would not admit it.
If your wife wants to fuck someone she will..
“where there’s a will, there’s a way”

Before I became suspicious, I was unaware of what my wife was actually doing on her night outs. I was too busy enjoying her drug and alcohol fueled sex drive the next day. She was loving, kind, hot and wanting to please. We had amazing sex every time but little did I know she’d been fucked hours before by another man.

You were right, guys. We had a frank discussion yesterday. Evening had a good vibe so I decided to risk and asked her about this conversation she has on her messenger. She was confused at first how do I know it, but I just said I saw pop up etc.

She admitted openly that during the party there were some guys invited as well, some colleagues of her girlfriends. She drank a little too much and one guy had happy pills that she decided to try, and after that it went off by itself. She described how good she felt, that she didn’t want resist at all and felt incredibly horny. She said there was no sex but that guy groped and touched her, kissed her and she was orgasming from it…

You were right, guys. We had a frank discussion yesterday. Evening had a good vibe so I decided to risk and asked her about this conversation she has on her messenger. She was confused at first how do I know it, but I just said I saw pop up etc.

She admitted openly that during the party there were some guys invited as well, some colleagues of her girlfriends. She drank a little too much and one guy had happy pills that she decided to try, and after that it went off by itself. She described how good she felt, that she didn’t want resist at all and felt incredibly horny. She said there was no sex but that guy groped and touched her, kissed her and she was orgasming from it…
Semantically speaking - touching, groping, kissing and orgasms are pretty much sex - just not penetrating/fucking sex. You can be almost certain that there were no limits observed. Drunken/drugged encounters generally go further than the participant can either remember clearly, or is willing to disclose, because they have some fear/sense of shame for going to far.

Yes I pressured about that point, presenting her my doubts. But she firmly said that this guy wanted bj and sex, but she only touched his dick but refused to go further as she has boyfriend (me)

• Haha
Yes I pressured about that point, presenting her my doubts. But she firmly said that this guy wanted bj and sex, but she only touched his dick but refused to go further as she has boyfriend (me)
No harm/no hurt intended; "that's what they all say" once their inner slut is discovered. It is a defensive reaction.

• Love
Based on our discussions I think she was slutty before we met. But after we met she went into some sort of quiet mode, and only recently started to act slutty again, but not for me
If she wants to experience other men.yku both need to be totally open.with each other and of both yoyr wants and needs. If you dint do this in time the two.of you womt be together