Bull invited for Christmas?

Hasse cuck

Male
Gold
My wife decided to spend ladt Chrismas with her bull in his cabin and l really felt bad about it. Lucky me our ”kids” and spouses kept my company.
My wife understood me that it was lonely to spend Christmas Eve without her But she was greatful that l let her spend it with her friend.
When We went to bed yesterday she told me that she Will be home and celebrate christmas together with me and the kids.
She told me she had made wrong last year and that she want to be with her family this year. I was happy about it But it changed qickly when she told me that she has invided her ”friend” to spend christmas with us. Does any of you spend christmas together with your bull invited?

My wife decided to spend ladt Chrismas with her bull in his cabin and l really felt bad about it. Lucky me our ”kids” and spouses kept my company.
My wife understood me that it was lonely to spend Christmas Eve without her But she was greatful that l let her spend it with her friend.
When We went to bed yesterday she told me that she Will be home and celebrate christmas together with me and the kids.
She told me she had made wrong last year and that she want to be with her family this year. I was happy about it But it changed qickly when she told me that she has invided her ”friend” to spend christmas with us. Does any of you spend christmas together with your bull invited?
in Jr high we played musical chairs, at ur house it will be musical bedrooms, , this is the year,month that All ur family will know ur wife is in this exciting Taboo lifestyle, GOOD LUCK with this, embrace that ur a known fuck now,.

Yes , that is exactly what has happened. Everyone knows. Right from the beginning everyone felt that there was an ”elephant in the room”
The worst moment was when my daughter in law hugged me and thanked me for everything and then Said: Dont be sad We understand the situation.

My wife has arranged to spend EVERY wedding anniversary, since she started having Lovers, away from home on some "business trip". ANd she makes sure I am aware that she is spending our anniversary in bed with her latest Lover and letting him cum DEEP inside of her and her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) has been left at home on my pillow with her usual note "I won't be needing this where I am going".
And she shared a Black Lover with her youngest sister for 6 months, so she knows I am a cuckold. She hs been quite dominant towards me since too, making remarks about my ability when no one else is around.

Love it.........CW

when you find the right bull, trustable for long time relation, its normal he gets as if a main part of family in time. it seems you are also lucky to have this type bull so could be very sincere to him and accepted him in your family. so you dont need to be sad, jealous or suspicious. your cuckold marriage will be deeper, stronger and wont have any harm. its very sexy wife spends all special days with her lover. you should support her in this case. sure its the best way inviting bull in your family house for the chrismas. its also awsome kids accepting bull in family and normalize the situation. you must help bull and wife to make them comfortable and normal in family so they can hug, kiss, dance and live their love freely in family.