Away for Christmas?

Hasse cuck

Male
May 23, 2021
Stockholm
I need some serious advice How to do.
We have been looking for a new bull and We met a great man just two weeks ago and he and my wife just ”Clicked” after few seconds. We had a great night But thats a story l can tell later. They have chatted and yesterday my wife said that she wants to spend christmas with him in his cabin. Our tradition is that We always spend christmas eve with our children and their spouses. I dont know how to explain for them that their mother is away
Shall l try to stop her or let her spend christmas together with our newly found bull?

We have been looking for a new bull and We met a great man just two weeks ago and he and my wife just ”Clicked” after few seconds. We had a great night But thats a story l can tell later. They have chatted and yesterday my wife said that she wants to spend christmas with him in his cabin. Our tradition is that We always spend christmas eve with our children and their spouses. I dont know how to explain for them that their mother is away
Shall l try to stop her or let her spend christmas together with our newly found bull?
We’re u located

Let her go with your full support ,to be with her sick freind 😉

l Will try to answer all questions in this reply. We live in Sweden and We are a little odd to the rest of the christians because christmas Eve is celebrated the 24th of december here. She did go to out new bulls cabin in the evening dec.23 and she returned back home yesterday morning.
I tried to explain to our kids ( We have one son 30 and a daughter 27) that their mother had to go to her homtown. They did not believe in me and pressed me about it. Finally l had to tell them the truth and explain that l am a cuckold . My daughter had never heard about it But my son helårs me to explain what hotwife/ lifestyle is all about. They felt pity for me and promised to keep it secret from anyone else. They helped me with all cooking and cleaning christmas eve.
My wife was glowing and was happy when she arrived back home. She asked me what l had Said to our children and l Frankly Said to her that l had confessed to them that l am a cuckold. She does not know How to handle it But l Said that she has to talk to them about it.
Last night she told me all about her stay with Roger and thst she was so happy and satiesfied. I was so horny and she gave me a great handjob before we fell asleep

My wife still hasn’t strayed (that I know of). Just saying, it’s hot that moms get into this life. Mine is a mother as well, and that just turns me on.

After reading all that I feel like it’s a bit much. Don’t tell your kids how weirdo, hot moms are best when their kids get loving care and daddy/ likes it when mommy gets extra cock.

l Will try to answer all questions in this reply. We live in Sweden and We are a little odd to the rest of the christians because christmas Eve is celebrated the 24th of december here. She did go to out new bulls cabin in the evening dec.23 and she returned back home yesterday morning.
I tried to explain to our kids ( We have one son 30 and a daughter 27) that their mother had to go to her homtown. They did not believe in me and pressed me about it. Finally l had to tell them the truth and explain that l am a cuckold . My daughter had never heard about it But my son helårs me to explain what hotwife/ lifestyle is all about. They felt pity for me and promised to keep it secret from anyone else. They helped me with all cooking and cleaning christmas eve.
My wife was glowing and was happy when she arrived back home. She asked me what l had Said to our children and l Frankly Said to her that l had confessed to them that l am a cuckold. She does not know How to handle it But l Said that she has to talk to them about it.
Last night she told me all about her stay with Roger and thst she was so happy and satiesfied. I was so horny and she gave me a great handjob before we fell asleep
excellent. when is date #2?

Spend some time with the family then mKe an excuse that she has to take care of a sick friend or domething then she gets two presents

She got.to be well.fucked anf you only got a hand job if she didnt eant to fuvk.you least she could have given you a Christmas BLOW JOB

Sounds like she got well. Fucked and you only got a hand job you should have at least got a Christmas blow job