Need help, is this cum stain?

So last night she did the wash when she got home so I wasn’t able to see last night panties. but this morning her boss picked her up again. They were gonna go get her car and then they had a meeting this morning. She just got back. She came in and took a shower and these are her underwear she wore today .. what do you guys think ???
Really hard to tell... this ones don't seem that anything as happen...

Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
That's not cum! I think he spilled a glass of yogurt. This happens to my wife as well. (y)

51747889.jpg

Are the panties wet from the top part to the bottom? Next time that. Because panties will get have that real sweaty smell and feel.
Smell is a good indicator although I don't think shes making a secret of it instead just throwing down the challenge to him to take the bull by the horns as it were.
I wish, is there any good way to ask her if she is cheating on me?
Maybe she senses his desires and needs him to come clean in his encouragement, sometimes honesty really is the best route.

• Love
Reactions: Vincenzo
Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
That’s cum stain

Reactions: Garrett
She got home late again tonight I had to pick the kids up. She had another client meeting this afternoon.. and she got home and took a shower again I found these deep in the laundry basket. Does this look like anything?

Attachments

• IMG_5789.jpeg
    IMG_5789.jpeg
    995.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Love
Reactions: Desejo de corno
You should have tasted it then you would have known for sure!

More than likely it's just discharge, alot of women naturally have a flow before or after being on cycle. Happens to my wifes panties too after she's off cycle, we haven't actually stepped out of the bedroom yet, but we're getting there, slowly, but surely.

The simplest indicator and detector is your nose, no need for fancy kits let nature confirm for you. You need to let her knickers dry out a little if still damp and then stick your nose right in that stain and I mean bury it! If you pick up an obviously rich, sweet, note that is the fructose that powers our semen through the cervix, through the uterus to the site of the egg. When my wife was fertile I used to revel in that combination of her scent and mine combined in her knicker gussets in the laundry basket, would drive me wild for her pussy and I often took her then and there on the kitchen table top!😍

This morning my wife’s boss picked her up they had a meeting about 1:30 away from home . She got home about 2 hours ago he dropped her off, she didn’t get home til 10 and I had already put the kids to bed !! she wasn’t drunk, but I could tell she had been drinking. She take a shower and went bed. I found these again buried in the clothes hamper!! Does it look like cum to you guys ??

Attachments

• IMG_5824.jpeg
    IMG_5824.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
This morning my wife’s boss picked her up they had a meeting about 1:30 away from home . She got home about 2 hours ago he dropped her off, she didn’t get home til 10 and I had already put the kids to bed !! she wasn’t drunk, but I could tell she had been drinking. She take a shower and went bed. I found these again buried in the clothes hamper!! Does it look like cum to you guys ??
Looks like it by looking at them! Were they drenched in wetness? And did they smell like a mixture of your wife’s juices and salty man seed?

My wife’s car is in the shop again She’s been getting rides from her boss and my wife is 36. Shes been getting rides to work from him, well the last few nights they have been getting home later. And last night she was a little drunk, I found these at the bottom of our laundry basket, do they look like there’s cum in them ?? I can’t tell ?? I just wanted your opinion??thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5828.jpeg
    IMG_5828.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
My wife’s car is in the shop again She’s been getting rides from her boss and my wife is 36. Shes been getting rides to work from him, well the last few nights they have been getting home later. And last night she was a little drunk, I found these at the bottom of our laundry basket, do they look like there’s cum in them ?? I can’t tell ?? I just wanted your opinion??thanks
It doesn't look like it. I would say no.