Need help, is this cum stain?

So last night she did the wash when she got home so I wasn’t able to see last night panties. but this morning her boss picked her up again. They were gonna go get her car and then they had a meeting this morning. She just got back. She came in and took a shower and these are her underwear she wore today .. what do you guys think ???
looks like she was excited over someone?
i bet they smelt amazing?
hot
xx

My wife’s car is in the shop again She’s been getting rides from her boss and my wife is 36. Shes been getting rides to work from him, well the last few nights they have been getting home later. And last night she was a little drunk, I found these at the bottom of our laundry basket, do they look like there’s cum in them ?? I can’t tell ?? I just wanted your opinion??thanks
Looks like she been excited , I bet they smell awesome .
👍👃👃👃👃👃💦💦💦💦💦💦

Today, my wife couldn’t go to a family get together with me and the kids because she had to stop by and do some work at her bosses house today. She left around 11 this morning. She didn’t get back till 630 this evening. She just went in and took a shower and after she got out I took a picture does the look like come shots to you because it does to me for the first time!!

Attachments

• IMG_5838.jpeg
    IMG_5838.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • Love
Reactions: melbmale 44
Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
You know its cum
Wake her up with them
Hey WTF is this
Oh it's cum. Lick it. Yep it's definitely cum
Did you shower... no ?
Well spread the legs I've got clean up duty

My wife’s car is in the shop again She’s been getting rides from her boss and my wife is 36. Shes been getting rides to work from him, well the last few nights they have been getting home later. And last night she was a little drunk, I found these at the bottom of our laundry basket, do they look like there’s cum in them ?? I can’t tell ?? I just wanted your opinion??thanks
Wtf, why are these all sort of brownish yellow? Maybe she just doesn't wipe very well lol?

If it was cum, they'd be pretty crusty and I'd expect more white, not like a yellowish smear... looks more like some kind of heavy discharge.

Reactions: Slaven
Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
Definitely cum bro

Reactions: melbmale 44
So last night she did the wash when she got home so I wasn’t able to see last night panties. but this morning her boss picked her up again. They were gonna go get her car and then they had a meeting this morning. She just got back. She came in and took a shower and these are her underwear she wore today .. what do you guys think ???
She keeps taking a shower as soon as she gets home shes definitely fucking him

She keeps taking a shower as soon as she gets home shes definitely fucking him
When she does this get in.the shower with her start some play . See what happens if she pushs you away you needcto.fo.some serious talk.and decide what you both what feel free to.ask anything

That last pair you posted kinda looks like they are cum stained, but not the others!! Also I agree with what someone else had said about smelling them. YOU WILL KNOW!!!