Need help, is this cum stain?

You could order one of these

InSite Semen Detection Kit​

and have it on hand for the next time if you don’t believe she will be open and honest with you.
But then your a snooping paranoid guy always wondering what she’s up too. Not how I want to live.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
I think it might be her juices only.. Maybe she got really excited about something..

Reactions: Fuct
So this just happened this morning I saw my wife put on the pair of panties. She went outside to start her car, but the car wouldn’t start because it’s really cold here. my wife called into her office and then she came back as I was getting ready to leave saying that one of her bosses lips by it was gonna come by and pick her up and take her to work. I told her that would be good. That’s fine. Didn’t even think anything. When I called to see if she made it into work OK, she told me that her boss had a business meeting about an hour and a half away and that it would be good experience for her to go anyway . I tried to call a couple of times during the day, but there is no answer. She finally called me and told me that they were just on their way. It was around 6 o’clock. She said the meeting went good and they did a lunch and some other things she told me.. her boss dropped her off around 845 . I already put the kids to bed and she went in and took a shower and then came right to bed and fell asleep. Well I had to do a load of wash so when I went to the clothes hamper, her clothes were on top, but as I was empty and I found the underwear that she had put on in the morning way down in the bottom so my question to you is, maybe I’m thinking into this but why would she bury them so deep just your opinion does it look like there are come markings or stains on these panties ???

Attachments

• IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    724.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    734.6 KB · Views: 163
So guys, yestrday she came home little bit drunk and we have been talking About this. Yes, she’s been recieving creampies from her friend. I told her that im okey with this so we will try to explore this together
"receiving creampies", cute and innocent way of saying fucking and cheating on you. If it works for you all is well, but wouldn't prior agreement have been the better way for her to go?

Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
No two ways about it, he fucked her with them pulled aside

So this just happened this morning I saw my wife put on the pair of panties. She went outside to start her car, but the car wouldn’t start because it’s really cold here. my wife called into her office and then she came back as I was getting ready to leave saying that one of her bosses lips by it was gonna come by and pick her up and take her to work. I told her that would be good. That’s fine. Didn’t even think anything. When I called to see if she made it into work OK, she told me that her boss had a business meeting about an hour and a half away and that it would be good experience for her to go anyway . I tried to call a couple of times during the day, but there is no answer. She finally called me and told me that they were just on their way. It was around 6 o’clock. She said the meeting went good and they did a lunch and some other things she told me.. her boss dropped her off around 845 . I already put the kids to bed and she went in and took a shower and then came right to bed and fell asleep. Well I had to do a load of wash so when I went to the clothes hamper, her clothes were on top, but as I was empty and I found the underwear that she had put on in the morning way down in the bottom so my question to you is, maybe I’m thinking into this but why would she bury them so deep just your opinion does it look like there are come markings or stains on these panties ???
Somethings happened

She actually just got home about an hour ago am going to check again .. she was supposed to be home at 6 to pick up the kids, but she told me she had to make a work event after work so I had to pick the kids up.. I’ll let you all know .. I just sent this out to someone who messaged me !! I’ll keep you all updated. I’ll take a picture if there is anything!!

Encourage her to go out with friends. Follow her and see where she goes. What kind of underwear she has on before she goes out. Check her panties drawer and see if any sexy ones are missing. Also you should check her phone if she leaves it anywhere

So again she wore this panties to day and again they were buried in the hamper ?? Can anyone tell ?? She travel again with her boss of a day trip, and he again picked her up and dropped her off !! What do you guys think does this look like cum stain in these ???

Attachments

• IMG_5771.jpeg
    IMG_5771.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
    IMG_5770.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
My friend... Definitely is cum as all patients you show us on previous poctures... Your wife fucking with other man for sure... she have a bull or a lover or a fucker... So accept the situation and don't think a lot... You are a cuckold and you must accept it...

So last night she did the wash when she got home so I wasn’t able to see last night panties. but this morning her boss picked her up again. They were gonna go get her car and then they had a meeting this morning. She just got back. She came in and took a shower and these are her underwear she wore today .. what do you guys think ???

Attachments

• IMG_5777.jpeg
    IMG_5777.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5776.jpeg
    IMG_5776.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 130