Need help, is this cum stain?

Forget666

Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice

Attachments

• IMG_4737.jpeg
    IMG_4737.jpeg
    840.8 KB · Views: 645
I wish, is there any good way to ask her if she is cheating on me?
Don’t accuse her of cheating just ask her about her night and if she bumped into anyone she knew, just gauge her reaction. She has to know you are totally open to the idea of her fucking other men or she will never be fully honest. That’s just talking from experience. For the record this is exactly how I found out my wife had slept with her personal trainer a few years ago

Don’t accuse her of cheating just ask her about her night and if she bumped into anyone she knew, just gauge her reaction. She has to know you are totally open to the idea of her fucking other men or she will never be fully honest. That’s just talking from experience. For the record this is exactly how I found out my wife had slept with her personal trainer a few years
Don’t accuse her of cheating just ask her about her night and if she bumped into anyone she knew, just gauge her reaction. She has to know you are totally open to the idea of her fucking other men or she will never be fully honest. That’s just talking from experience. For the record this is exactly how I found out my wife had slept with her personal trainer a few years ago
Thank you for help, so you are sure that it is stain from cum, right?

It appears to me as well it is cum. It resembles my girlfriend panties when I came inside her and it leaked off later. I saw her different fluids but with the one you shared it looks like cum. Do you have photos of those other 2 panties?
Unfortunately not, maybe later I can make some, thanks

Gf told me that she is going to cinema with her female friend, when I came home she was already asleep and I found these panties in dirty laundry, they were still wet and warm, with a bit different smell than usual. Never ever her panties looked or smelled like this. Do you think it could be creampie stain? I pitched this idea few times but she isn’t into this. Thank you for your advice
Youd really need to suck in the crotch of her panties for a bit to know for sure.