Is she having sex?

Wannawatchher76

Couple
Gold
Hello folks,

Been off and on with the wife on this subject for a while. We have been close to actually having her get a bull on the side. I have discussed with her that she is free to do whatever she wants and can include me or not at her discretion. We have also been flirting with chastity and denial for me as her cuck.

Last night she was out for a while “running errands “. Almost immediately after returning home she wanted me to go down on her. It tasted a bit different but similar to when I clean her up after we have sex. I was thinking that I was making it into my fantasy though and not really real.

She doesn’t usually run errands at night though. She has been glued to her phone more than usual for a few weeks.

Today I was doing laundry and noticed her panties from last night. She wore different ones because she showered AFTER I went down on her and we went to bed.

Does this look like cum to anyone?IMG_5263.jpeg

Hello folks,

Been off and on with the wife on this subject for a while. We have been close to actually having her get a bull on the side. I have discussed with her that she is free to do whatever she wants and can include me or not at her discretion. We have also been flirting with chastity and denial for me as her cuck.

Last night she was out for a while “running errands “. Almost immediately after returning home she wanted me to go down on her. It tasted a bit different but similar to when I clean her up after we have sex. I was thinking that I was making it into my fantasy though and not really real.

She doesn’t usually run errands at night though. She has been glued to her phone more than usual for a few weeks.

Today I was doing laundry and noticed her panties from last night. She wore different ones because she showered AFTER I went down on her and we went to bed.

Does this look like cum to anyone?View attachment 1974752
Hmmm sometimes it's just their own juices.

Well it sure seems suspicious. So, you have talked with her about the chastity, denial, cuck and bull stuff? Has she reacted positively when you do talk about it? Do you think she's giving it try, a sort of test run? But as far as you know nothing has happened yet, right, she hasn't said anything?

Hello folks,

Yep that cum

Hello folks,

You need to talk & agree your way forward - I think you would enjoy it if she has other men, you just don’t want her being secretive about it 😘

I would say it's discharge and not cum, not another man's anyway. But if you've been panty checking your wife then you should know if she discharges a lot or not, for awhile mine did but now it seems she doesn't as much. Pads helps too keep it out her panties too, bummer for me because I love the smell and taste of it.

However... for a long time my wife and I didn't touch each other and were going to separate again for the second time. She started talking to someone and then making up reasons to go off to see her "family" and such. She was meeting this other guy and they were fucking of course. She was also playing with herself for him over the phone and such but I still never found any proof in her panties that either was happening. She told me herself that he didn't ever cum in her because of a chance of pregnancy... not in her pussy anyway. But still, I think it's just discharge but wouldn't it be nice if she was fucking and she'd come clean to you about it and open the door so many of us long for?

Hello folks,

It sure does... You're very lucky she's cheating on you behind your back... Good for her. She's never going to stop regardless of what the fuck you want.. 😂😂😂

Hello folks,

Looks like discharge to me ....
BUT she could be getting wet....it's a small amount tho I wouldn't worry (;

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c