I think she's getting closer to the idea

whiskeyguy101

Male
From
UK
Hey, just curious to get other people's thoughts on how it's coming along.
So I've mentioned another guy dirty talking during sex, afterwards one time she was like "who would it be?" And I said "not sure it would be up to you" and she left it at that.
A couple months ago I bought a penis sleeve and when I went to grab lube I put it on and came back without her seeing it, she really got off on it, midway though I said I had said the deliveroo driver come to help me with her. She confessed to me that the next morning after I left for work she had rubbed out about the night before. We tend to tip toe around the convention (conservative upbringing on her end).
So about a year ago we had watched a few episodes of Naked Attraction, she wouldn't say to much while we would watch, but over the past couple weeks we have been watching it alot more again in the evenings and now she has a lot to say, like oh he's good looking, or that one has a really nice cock or a messed up looking cock (lol), or in one episode they had talked about girth giving more pleasure over length and she "yes definitely the girth" I also noticed on the viewing history she's been watching the show Swingers (must be during the day when I'm at work) but hasn't mentioned watching it lol. Lately during sex she has been sucking my fingers while riding me cowgirl, she never used to do this. I think/ hope she's getting closer, what do you think??? Thanks!

Had a little more Naked Attraction banter last night lol, she was commenting on how the girl got rid of the sexy guy with the good looking cock. One of the other guys that was in the line up was a black dude with a really big cock and the host on the show was commenting on it, my wife says hell yeah that thing is huge, so I asked her do you think you could get it in your mouth? She's at it and looks at me and says shit, I don't know! Lmao!! I'm not sure if it's entirely working, but I do like how she's talking a little more openly 😀

Just a little more fun recent banter watching our show... the one episode had a couple black guys in the line up, she made a comment about how the guys in 2 of the booths (she said the colour of the booths) had nice looking cocks (both were black), I responded with yeah they look good! Later in the episode they both were eliminated, and after the 2nd was leaving she said they were both good looking guys, and said that she likes how in this country(UK) she likes how they just dress regular like everyone else.... a comment that I found to be rather interesting but not sure if I'm over analysing lol!! (Back story, we are Americans living in the UK, she was never really a fan of the "gangster" style of dressing that is more popular in US).

She is commenting more on the women now (was slower to do that actually) and she tends to favour the ones that share her shape (pear shape), she has received many positive comments in the past from fellow female co-workers about how she has a black girl booty, and asking her if she realised she switched when she walked lol!!

Have any good comments I say while we are watching to see what her response will be? If it's good I'll say it next time and post what she says.

Sounds like she's interested it took me 1yr to get my wife to try it and I suprised her with him we had been fantasizing and role playing so I snuck him in got her hot and then told her I brought someone for her but after that she was hooked she was getting more dick than everybody she knows he fucked her with me for 10yrs and 1st 3mos it was 4-5 nites a week then we slowed down to 3-4 bites we rarely missed a week except one ye our friend got remarried and moved for 3mos and she knew he was fucking her with me

Hope you all don't mind reading my banter haha. Only had time to watch a little bit last night but this stood out to me. The person picking made the comment about liking smaller boobs, and my wife said who the fuck says that? Everyone loves big tits! Lol, once we are getting into bed she's says I still don't get it, that would be like having to pick your dude before you see his face and NOT picking the one with the biggest cock! Your not gonna be like let me get the smaller cock, no your gonna want the big cock, is it possible for it to be too big? I mean really?
I about shit! Lmao, it was insanely hot hearing her say that! Lol
Funny side note too this is a women who a couple years ago who said she wasn't sure about dildo I had bought for us to use because of its size (it wasn't huge by any means either) lol, I guess I should of kept it! Or she really just wants the big real thing and is shy to say it Lol!!!

It sounds like you are getting closer. Don't push it to hard though. Keep bringing it up and including it in your fantasies, but it may take time. It's a huge step from fantasy to bringing in another guy for real. Let her work into it at her pace. If she never does, you are still having fun with the fantasy and doing new and exciting things together. It sounds like she is thinking about it though. Good luck and keep us informed of your journey.

What's up, crazy fun interesting day yesterday lol. So walk in the door from work (and usual time) she's doing the dishes, she has tight yoga pants on and the sides of thong pulled above her pants and over her hips! Stood behind her squeezed her hips and told her how sexy she looks. Talk for a few min and I go change into a t-shirt and workout shorts and come back down, she asks if I could look at the lower filter on the dryer I say sure, down on my hands and knees looking at it, she comes up behind me touching my balls through my pants than moves her hand up a bit and starts rubbing my taint, felt amazing I let out a bit of a moan, she says something like you like that huh? I said yes, she gets on her knees still rubbing and reaches around with her other and starts pinching my nipple, I give another moan and then she stops rubbing starts dry humping me takes both of her hands and pinches and pulls the shit out of my nipples(still a bit sore), then starting humping me harder grabs my hair pulls my head back and says you like that don't you dirty boy! Lets my head go, and humps harder beating my head into the dryer! Lol and says yeah you fucking like that! She stops slaps me on the ass, stands up and says what's new at work? ...wtf just happened??? I felt like I was in a daze!
She has never done any of this before! So hot though!!
So that night we go to pull up the show, as I'm pulling it up she's smiling rubbing my leg chanting cocks, cocks, cocks! Lol! Watching I ask which one you think? She says yellow (no face reveal yet) he has a nice body and his cock looks thick! What are you supposed to do when they are uncut? I said shit, I'm not sure. He face comes up and she said Oh! He's cute too!!! Then says I've always thought blonde guys were hot but I've always gone for brown haired guys... but sure why lol..
Anyhow we get to bed, start making out rubbing her clit, and says put your fingers in and feel how fucking wet I am! She cums and gushes almost instantly! And says put that cock inside me now! I'm like 3 pumps and and she was cumming so hard that it felt like her pussy was going to squeeze my cock in half and gushed like fucking crazy, soaked the towel through to the sheets, I nut hard as fuck! It was great!! She kisses me and says you can sleep on the wet spot tonight.
Now she does usually cum from PIV, but fuck not usually like this! Together over 16 years and never has her pussy clamped down on my when she came like it did last night!
Wow amazing!

What's up, crazy fun interesting day yesterday lol. So walk in the door from work (and usual time) she's doing the dishes, she has tight yoga pants on and the sides of thong pulled above her pants and over her hips! Stood behind her squeezed her hips and told her how sexy she looks. Talk for a few min and I go change into a t-shirt and workout shorts and come back down, she asks if I could look at the lower filter on the dryer I say sure, down on my hands and knees looking at it, she comes up behind me touching my balls through my pants than moves her hand up a bit and starts rubbing my taint, felt amazing I let out a bit of a moan, she says something like you like that huh? I said yes, she gets on her knees still rubbing and reaches around with her other and starts pinching my nipple, I give another moan and then she stops rubbing starts dry humping me takes both of her hands and pinches and pulls the shit out of my nipples(still a bit sore), then starting humping me harder grabs my hair pulls my head back and says you like that don't you dirty boy! Lets my head go, and humps harder beating my head into the dryer! Lol and says yeah you fucking like that! She stops slaps me on the ass, stands up and says what's new at work? ...wtf just happened??? I felt like I was in a daze!
She has never done any of this before! So hot though!!
So that night we go to pull up the show, as I'm pulling it up she's smiling rubbing my leg chanting cocks, cocks, cocks! Lol! Watching I ask which one you think? She says yellow (no face reveal yet) he has a nice body and his cock looks thick! What are you supposed to do when they are uncut? I said shit, I'm not sure. He face comes up and she said Oh! He's cute too!!! Then says I've always thought blonde guys were hot but I've always gone for brown haired guys... but sure why lol..
Anyhow we get to bed, start making out rubbing her clit, and says put your fingers in and feel how fucking wet I am! She cums and gushes almost instantly! And says put that cock inside me now! I'm like 3 pumps and and she was cumming so hard that it felt like her pussy was going to squeeze my cock in half and gushed like fucking crazy, soaked the towel through to the sheets, I nut hard as fuck! It was great!! She kisses me and says you can sleep on the wet spot tonight.
Now she does usually cum from PIV, but fuck not usually like this! Together over 16 years and never has her pussy clamped down on my when she came like it did last night!
Wow amazing!
I think you’re on the road, don’t go too fast, let your wife have all the control….
She sounds like a Hot woman 🔥🔥🔥

So Saturday we watched the show for a bit, usual comments about the sexy hung fellas. Hoping for some action, I was ready but her head hurt so no go. Next day I had told her about this hot 3some dream I had, she really made out with me for moment and we went about morning stuff. Hour or so later with the kids distracted she pulls me into the bathroom, locks the door starts kissing me, I start rubbing her and she squirts all over the floor almost instantly, she bends over and we have a quicky. Later that night we get to bed and we are all over each other, I get to rubbing she squirts some more, she steps into the bathroom for a moment I take the opportunity to quick slip on my Manhuud cock sleeve, and switch out the light so she didn't see as she got back into bed, I thought she was really for the PIV and she's like no rub it more, I want it really wet and swollen first, and she's cumming she asks if I like how her pussy tightens around my fingers when she cums, I said fuck yes! I start rubbing the tip of the sleeve on her clit and pop the head in, she moans as I start getting more of it in her, I told her that sexy hung guy came over, and she said well he better fuck me good then! She's enjoying it taking the full thing, and stops says fuck me from behind and bends over, she took the whole thing (first time going doggy with the sleeve) and she takes over the movement taking it balls deep we both cum and collapse! She kisses me and said that was so fucking hot! We clean up get back in bed, I have a semi and she says I want some more cock, she sucks it a bit gets in me cowgirl and rides the shit out of me cums super hard and says you need to get up early for work we better stop.
Such a hot sexy session!!!

So just a couple interesting comments so far this week I thought I would share:
Monday: talking about my brother getting back into the dating game, he's early 30s and it's taking up skateboarding again to "pick up chick's"(which would work for Cali but he's in South East), wife isn't a fan and her thoughts on it as a woman is it " just puts you in the kinda cute category" so I said well what if the guy has a big cock? She said "oh they go straight into the fucking hot category!"
Tuesday: She went to the gym for a class, when I got home I was sitting on the bed she was standing talking about her class, she made a point to say (after it felt like the topic was finished) "oh I noticed this guy checking me out too" I said Really? Oh that's hot!! He was probably checking out that phat ass!! She said yeah?! Then pushed me into a laying down position on the bed straddled me started kissing me and started rubbing her hand on my cock through my trousers for a moment and rolled over next to me. I said so were you able to see his cock through his shorts? She giggled and said no I couldn't see his lower half from where I was, but he was really good looking through, probably about 45. I told her you should of bent over to fix your shoes, she's like yeah I should of, kissed me again, rubbing my cock again and stops and says damn the kids are about to walk through the door, and they did sadly killing the moment lol.
So if she I mentioning all this, she's gotta be thinking about this right? I mean she's never really brought up guys scoping her out before.

So just a couple interesting comments so far this week I thought I would share:
Monday: talking about my brother getting back into the dating game, he's early 30s and it's taking up skateboarding again to "pick up chick's"(which would work for Cali but he's in South East), wife isn't a fan and her thoughts on it as a woman is it " just puts you in the kinda cute category" so I said well what if the guy has a big cock? She said "oh they go straight into the fucking hot category!"
Tuesday: She went to the gym for a class, when I got home I was sitting on the bed she was standing talking about her class, she made a point to say (after it felt like the topic was finished) "oh I noticed this guy checking me out too" I said Really? Oh that's hot!! He was probably checking out that phat ass!! She said yeah?! Then pushed me into a laying down position on the bed straddled me started kissing me and started rubbing her hand on my cock through my trousers for a moment and rolled over next to me. I said so were you able to see his cock through his shorts? She giggled and said no I couldn't see his lower half from where I was, but he was really good looking through, probably about 45. I told her you should of bent over to fix your shoes, she's like yeah I should of, kissed me again, rubbing my cock again and stops and says damn the kids are about to walk through the door, and they did sadly killing the moment lol.
So if she I mentioning all this, she's gotta be thinking about this right? I mean she's never really brought up guys scoping her out before.
I bet she is acking to eXplore his ability to royally fuck a horny married wife, and plans to throw herself at him, and is Testing you 2c if you want her to have the ultimate thrill of a hot eXtra cock. U being here U want her split wide n deep by his bare naked cock until he deep seeds her yearning hot pussy.. Are U ready to take the plunge with her into hotwife/cuckold life???

Been pretty busy lately haven't had a chance to watch much lately, but had a good romp the other night: rubbed her feet, started kissing on her, said I was the life guard from the gym, I said yeah, I was admiring your curves and your husband noticed and could see how big my cock was through my shorts, he talked to me and told me how much you love big cocks and asked me to come over, she said mmmm yes, I do love a big cock! I said he will join us in a bit but said I should get you warmed up, she said that was a good idea! Kissing and rubbing, getting a bit hotter, I said damn your husband didn't mention how fucking wet you get! She said yes I do! A moment passes and she says what if you knock me up? (I wasn't expecting that comment!😈) I said he checked to make sure I was fixed, he told me me how much you love being filled up with multiple loads, she said fuck yes I do! I want to feel it running out of me! We get to fucking, getting towards the end, she says she wants it doggy, the closest thing I could grab from the drawer was my Manhuud OG8, and I said why don't you suck on this while your down there, she shrugged and said mmm OK(first time ever asking her to do that) I'm going to town, she had her head turned to the side and at started sucking it a bit, I'm doing my thing and I look down and she was licking it from the split under the head flicking and slipping her tongue into the hole in the tip and licking the ridge of the flare, I couldn't believe it, I blew my load so damn hard! We got up she handed me the cock and said your friend needs to shave time, I guess there was a hair stuck to it lol!!! She text me at work the next morning saying "you were so fucking naughty last night! 🫦😜"

Had a bit of play time over the weekend😜
I started by rubbing her feet and told her that I was the new house boy her husband sent over, started kissing and fondling, and I said your so lucky to have a to send guys over with such large cocks, she says mmmm yes I am, he says you can be rather particular, and she said yes and I'm very demanding I need lots of big cock!! I slipped a couple fingers in and said oh ma'am your so fucking wet, and she did hell yes I need big cock now!! I slipped my cock in and she was so wet my cock fell in right away!! I took my cock out, stood next to the bed and started eating her upside down like with the top of my head on the bed, all of a sudden the inside of my mouth was really warm, she squirt in my mouth!! 🤤 I gladly swallowed it and lifted my head and said you came in my mouth, she said oh sorry, but not really! As you were! I got my face back down there and she squirted in my mouth again!!! I than grabbed a girthy dildo from the drawer and started pounding her with it and rubbing her clit, she kept cumming so hard that even holding the dildo in that it would make it go U shaped and pop out! Then I got back in that and as soon as my cock was she came again so hard that she squirt through the folded up towel and the sheets!! Amazing!!!
I want to see her cum and squirt all over a real huge cock! I want to see his face as her pussy about squeezes his cock in half! I really hope it gets to that!!!😈😈