I am giving up

I have been trying for about 5 years to get my wife to try another man. With me watching. She has a couple of times made mention like she might would like it, but she has turned now and said she not that kind of woman and tired of hearing about my fantansy. If i had 1 friend thay could just come over without letting her know it set up it might would work but I don't have any friend I can trust with thos secret. So I am done trying

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying for about 5 years to get my wife to try another man. With me watching. She has a couple of times made mention like she might would like it, but she has turned now and said she not that kind of woman and tired of hearing about my fantansy. If i had 1 friend thay could just come over without letting her know it set up it might would work but I don't have any friend I can trust with thos secret. So I am done trying
This incident happens a lot in Turkey. The solution is as follows: Find a man who can spend time with your spouse. This man will get closer to her and he will get closer to you. Then we are with your spouse on a drinking day or at a party or any other invitation. We do this a lot in Turkey. I think I can help you.

So how to begin?
This happens a lot in my country. Normally, it is a Muslim-majority country and men cannot come out to their wives. They are trying to find a way, or rather, they choose the men they met on the internet who know these things. They become close to their spouses, a bond is formed between husband and wife and friends, that is, they become mutual friends. Then they start hanging out together. After hanging out, they choose a day of any kind and organize an environment where alcohol and speed are high. After setting the environment, the woman relaxes on her own and, under the influence of the environment, men and women make love.

This incident happens a lot in Turkey. The solution is as follows: Find a man who can spend time with your spouse. This man will get closer to her and he will get closer to you. Then we are with your spouse on a drinking day or at a party or any other invitation. We do this a lot in Turkey. I think I can help you.
Ok how can you help me?

Well to help you I would need to get more information about your relationship, her personality type, reasoning for not wanting to fulfill your fantasy, etc. Let me know if you are willing to give some background. We can do it here or by DM.

I definitely relate to your situation. I've shared that I would like my wife to try a bigger cock once, just to have the experience. Even though she has firmly said it will never happen I asked if we could just "pretend" and incorporate that teasing/dirty talk into our love making. This was a huge step for her and she has gone from being very awkward to blowing my mind with the ideas and descriptions that come out of her head.

Now, compared to what goes on here this pales in comparison but, their journey isn't mine and mine isn't theirs. I've had to learn that I have to be satisfied with little steps and look at them as welcome improvements in our sex life. I'm starting to see the accumulative effect of focusing on subtle changes. My wife seems more receptive about sex in general than ever before, however that's relative when you compare it to here.

Lots of times I've felt like giving up. I've discovered that I don't like the negative spiral I go into after feeling defeated. My mood seeps in to everything else and I just feel worse. I had to snap out of that. It didn't do anything. That's why I've chosen to be forever hopeful and try to build on successes and learn from the failures.

None of this is easy, either trying to get into it, or apparently managing it after you are. Some people do it though! I've always thought of it as like I was a kid looking in through the fence at an amusement park. I see those people having so much fun and I can't get in the park.

Reactions: Toughman
Oh thats too bad. ive een trying to fet my wife to fuck other guys for more than 20 years. i have tried giving it up but i keep coming back to it.