Advice Needed - Exploring my bi side

I'm looking for some advice/perspective. I'm sure I'll hear a few "just do it" but I'm hoping for something a bit more in depth than that.

Here's the background. I've been bicurious since my college days. I never did anything about it. The wife and I have been together for almost 25 years and she's known about my curiosity since our early dating years. We've never done any swinging or cuckolding but it's usually part of our fantasy dirty talk in bed and definitely plays into our pegging sessions.

This past weekend after a few drinks we got onto the topic but this time was different because we weren't in bed. When we are going at it we're normally talking about having a guy fuck me while I'm fucking her. But in this conversation she said she wouldn't want to be there but is open to me exploring without her. She even suggested that I check out a gay bar and see what my reaction is in a real world scenario rather than just fantasy.

My question to the other bi guys here is what is the risk I'm not seeing here? Has anyone done this and how did it impact your relationship with your wife? While I've fantasized about this a lot, I'm worried that going through with it would change our dynamics even if she says she wants me to explore. I could really use some perspective from others that may have gone down this road.

Thanks!
You can look at my cock as much as u like if I can jerk to your wife aswell

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Estoy buscando algún consejo/perspectiva. Estoy seguro de que escucharé algunos "simplemente hazlo", pero espero algo un poco más profundo que eso.

Aquí está el trasfondo. He sido bicurioso desde mis días universitarios. Nunca hice nada al respecto. Mi esposa y yo hemos estado juntos durante casi 25 años y ella conoce mi curiosidad desde nuestros primeros años de relación. Nunca nos hemos balanceado ni nos hemos puesto los cuernos, pero suele ser parte de nuestra fantasía de hablar sucio en la cama y definitivamente influye en nuestras sesiones de pegging.

Este fin de semana pasado después de unas copas entramos en tema pero esta vez fue diferente porque no estábamos en la cama. Cuando lo hacemos, normalmente hablamos de que un chico me folle mientras yo me la follo a ella. Pero en esta conversación ella dijo que no le gustaría estar allí pero que está abierta a que yo explore sin ella. Incluso me sugirió que visitara un bar gay y viera cuál es mi reacción en un escenario del mundo real en lugar de una simple fantasía.

Mi pregunta para los otros chicos bi aquí es ¿cuál es el riesgo que no veo aquí? ¿Alguien ha hecho esto y cómo afectó la relación con su esposa? Si bien he fantaseado mucho con esto, me preocupa que seguir adelante cambie nuestra dinámica incluso si ella dice que quiere que explore. Realmente me vendría bien la perspectiva de otras personas que pueden haber seguido este camino.

¡Gracias!
Hola desde.cuba
te respondo desde la realidad de ser negro dotado y bisexual desde la adolecensia
De los hombres solo me gustan las pingas y anos

Hola desde.cuba
te respondo desde la realidad de ser negro dotado y bisexual desde la adolecencia
De los hombres solo me gustan las pingas y años
Tengo que escribir por partes pues la app no me deja mucho texto
Entonces yo no te dire simplemente hazlo
No te digo que si has disfrutado ser penetrado por ella con juguetes te aseguro que hay muuuucha diferencia entre un juguete y una pinga

Tengo que escribir por partes pues la app no me deja mucho texto
Entonces yo no te dire simplemente hazlo
No te digo que si has disfrutado ser penetrado por ella con juguetes te aseguro que hay muuuucha diferencia entre un juguete y una pinga
Lo primero es el tacto sentir en tus manos ademas del calor tambiem çomo vibra despues que es lo mas adictivo te aseguro el sabor y sentir como tu lengua explora su totalidad y cuando la tienes en la boca por primera vez ese momento define si te va a gustar o no

Lo primero es el tacto sentir en tus manos ademas del calor tambiem çomo vibra despues que es lo mas adictivo te aseguro el sabor y sentir como tu lengua explora su totalidad y cuando la tienes en la boca por primera vez ese momento define si te va a gustar o no
En esto no hay terminos medios te gusta o no pero si te gusta entonces lo siguiente sera en el momento que puedes sentir en tu boca cuando empieza a tener los estremecimiemtos previos a llenarte la boca de semen caliente sentir con tu boca todo el recorrido de cada chorro es supremo

En esto no hay terminos medios te gusta o no pero si te gusta entonces lo siguiente sera en el momento que puedes sentir en tu boca cuando empieza a tener los estremecimiemtos previos a llenarte la boca de semen caliente sentir con tu boca todo el recorrido de cada chorro es supremo
Y en el final si llegas a poder hacer una garganta profunda esooo si es lo mas

Y despues de eso tienes la desicion de si quieres ser penetrado y el ultimo consejo para que puedas tener una primera ves buena o haslo con un amigo o busca aun profesional
Esa es mi opinion personal con mas de 35 años de experiencia y para mi gusto lo mejor son la chicas tran profecionales pero ese es mi gusto personal pues tienen cuerpos bien femeninos y muy buenas pingas ademas son expertas en primeras veces

Ok so we had same sort of situation but we were high on coke and I told my wife I like nice looking dicks. She is very open minded and was turned on by it. I was a little shy talking about it but happy she was OK with it. It started with me liking tv and ts pics and admiring them. I've dropped hints over time. We were both high on coke and I was asking her about guys she had fucked and cock sizes etc. I was turned on when she was telling me so we both kind of felt dirty. So I told her a story about a co worker staying in a hotel with me years ago for work. This was my kind of first time ... I said he was gay and she got excited. I said he got into the shower after work and when he got out he was drying himself but I could see his cock in the mirror
It was big and as he was drying himself it was swaying about. I was watching it and he saw me in the mirror and just grinned. I was embarrassed so I just turned around and acted like it never happened. He got dressed and said ok I'll meet you in the restaurant. There was a pub connected to the premier Inn. I got showered and had a wank in the shower. I edged for a short while thinking about what if... I knew this was my chance. I'd wanted to do this foe a few years. (I'd met guys off the Internet in car parks and we gave each other wants. I even had my cock sucked a couple of times but I had never sucked a cock or been fucked or even kissed a guy...)

So I cum in the shower and then the excitement had gone. But when I went to the restaurant he was standing at the bar with 2 pints and 2 shots. He grinned at me like he did when I was looking at his cock and I smiled back and said ohh no way shots. I don't normally drink when I've got work the next day. But I thought maybe he's trying to get me drunk so we can play. I drank the shot and I ordered 2 more so we drank them and sat down. We were chatting about work but all I could think about was sucking his cock. So we looked at the menu and he ordered just a starter and I ordered a pizza. He finished his starter in what seemed like no time. He went to the bar and ordered 2 more shots. I had ate about half of my pizza then I was full. We drank the shots and I ordered 2 more. So we drank them. I knew what was going to happen but I got nervous as it was my first time being with a gay guy who obviously knew what he was doing and he knew I had a gf. After the shots we went outside fir him to have a cigarette. I don't smoke but I asked him fir one. He said to me ... when in Rome hey hah. We walked up the road to a spar he wanted more cigarettes. Then he bought a bottle of vodka and a few cans of redpoll. He said let's go back and have these so we did. I put the tv on and we were watching the end of a movie. When it finished he just came out and said ... I saw you checking me dick out before. I was so embarrassed. He said it's ok don't worry I won't tell anyone. He said are you bi. I was embarrassed so he said its OK i won't tell anyone. He was 10 years older than me so I was nervous anyway. He leaned in and tried to kiss me. I just let him. He was kissing my neck and stroking my crotch. I was rock hard in less than a minute. He opened my pants and lay Mr back on the bed. He pulled my pants off and thrn my boxer shorts. It felt better than a woman doing it. I was so excited. He stroked my inner leg then he put his mouth around my cock. Wow. He gave me the best blow job I've ever had. I cum within minutes and more cum than ever before. My cock was pulsing and shaking. He came up wiped his mouth and kissed me with his tongue. I was so turned on. He stood up and pulled his pants down,his cock was semi hard. He put his hand on my head and pushed me onto his cock. I kissed licked and sucked his big dick. He told me to lick under his balls which I enjoyed and so did he. We were both naked at this point. He stopped me from sucking and he got up and went to his bag. He pulled out a condom and I panicked inside. He put it on his big cock and walked over to me. I said I've never done this. He said shhh ill be gentle don't worry. He turned me over and pulled me back towards the middle of the bed. He spat on his hand and he put his finger in my ass whilst gently pulling at my cock and massaging my balls. It felt good. Thrn he put 2 fingers in my ass which kind of felt uncomfortable. He told me to just breathe and relax. He stopped fingering me and put a condom on his cock. He gently slid it in and I yelped. He said shhh which i did. It was painful at first but then it just felt uncomfortable. He was easing himself into me. Then he got fully in and I said is that the while thing he said ye. He said just let me stay in for a minute. I did. It felt wierd like it was in my stomach. I just held my breath. Then he slowly fucked me until I relaxed and it felt better then. When I was moaning he fucked me harder and his balls were slapping on mine he went wild for what seemed like ages in my bum thrn he started getting more and more violent he was clawing my ass and then he came in me. I felt it. His cock was throbbing inside me. I thought the condom had burst. He smacked my ass hard and said ahhh yes. You're so tight was that your first time? I said yes. My ass felt sore but not sore it was wierd. I looked at his cock it was full of cum. He took the condom off and took some of the cum onto his finger. He made me taste it. I smiled and sucked his cock clean. He called me a slut which I liked. He said give me ten minutes and we will go again. We both were naked in bed kissing and touching each other it felt great. It was after about half an hour he said do you want to go again. I couldn't wait for it. I said ye OK. He put my head onto his cock and I sucked it for a few minutes he was hard again and so was I. He flipped me over pulled my cheeks apart and just went in. He didn't have a condom on but I didn't even think about it. This time felt better he fucked me quite soft then hard then soft then hard. He leaned over and said do u want to try another position? I said yes. He told me to get on top. I did and it felt different, much deeper in my ass. I took the whole thing and started to bounce slowly. He was calling me a slut. I liked that. He liked it I leaned over to kiss him and he kept me there. He fucked me hard. It was uncomfortable but I enjoyed it. He got faster and faster we were both moaning loud then he said I'm gonna cum get off me but I said do it do it. He exploded in my ass and we both were in bliss panting loudly. Next door must have heard us. I felt my cock throbbing so I started wanking. He lay back and watched me wank
. I cum quickly he just watched me. He was worn out. I cum on the floor and just flopped into bed.

He started laughing and calling me a slut. I laughed and felt embarrassed. He asked did I enjoy that I said yes did you he said your arse is quality. We just sat and watched TV and fell asleep. The next morning he was showered and ready before I woke up. He said come on wake up ill order breakfast. I got showered and dressed. Met him for breakfast and it never got mentioned. I was happy with that.

I'm looking for some advice/perspective. I'm sure I'll hear a few "just do it" but I'm hoping for something a bit more in depth than that.

Here's the background. I've been bicurious since my college days. I never did anything about it. The wife and I have been together for almost 25 years and she's known about my curiosity since our early dating years. We've never done any swinging or cuckolding but it's usually part of our fantasy dirty talk in bed and definitely plays into our pegging sessions.

This past weekend after a few drinks we got onto the topic but this time was different because we weren't in bed. When we are going at it we're normally talking about having a guy fuck me while I'm fucking her. But in this conversation she said she wouldn't want to be there but is open to me exploring without her. She even suggested that I check out a gay bar and see what my reaction is in a real world scenario rather than just fantasy.

My question to the other bi guys here is what is the risk I'm not seeing here? Has anyone done this and how did it impact your relationship with your wife? While I've fantasized about this a lot, I'm worried that going through with it would change our dynamics even if she says she wants me to explore. I could really use some perspective from others that may have gone down this road.

Thanks!
Consider your bi experience in the context of a MFM with her. This is then a normal and natural way to start.

Reactions: nicebiguy