Did you know? Creamy Panties.

I was married for 10 years. My ex wife and I got into this around a year ago. After awhile i called it off (that was our agreement). She said she stopped but didn’t. And I caught her because she was fucking a married guy, and that chick found out. My big point is, her panty composition didn’t change from the whole marriage. Most of her panties looked like they had cum in them. She said it was just normal woman stuff but I’ve seen her panties after a. Creampie. Like 80% of her panties looked like that, over a 10 year period. I noticed this while doing laundry. Thoughts?

Long story short, she met this guy at work. I encouraged her to fuck him. She said he was hot and stuff. So he got her number. They sexted for about a month. Then the day came and she was like, “Can I fuck him?” My dick was rock hard and I was like yes! So she goes over and gets her brains fucked out, comes back to me and I fuck her. She did this several times and after awhile I got buyers remorse. So I told her to stop. She said she would but didn’t.

I have no idea what womens panties look like after a normal day, my perversion has never thankfully taken me there and to me thats an invasion of her privacy.

I have worn plenty of her panties, full of fresh cum and juices at her request, thats a form of humiliation and i love it.

If youve allowed her fuck another man freely and she has enjoyed this, i think your dreaming if you think that she will stop when you ask her and the real question is why should she??

How long have you been divorced?

Many people here will put the full blame on you for asking her to quit. They will be understanding towards the wife without even considering any other circumstances. Your "sin" of changing your mind will always be the greater sin. Her "sins" are easily forgiven because she's experiencing something "new and unknown" and is just trying to find her way. While you are the "bad guy" because you are experiencing something "new and unknown" and you're just trying to find your way too. But, because "you wanted this", there is this loose interpretation that implies she can define "what it is you want".

Sorry things turned out the way they did.

Reactions: InvisibleVoyeur
Long story short, she met this guy at work. I encouraged her to fuck him. She said he was hot and stuff. So he got her number. They sexted for about a month. Then the day came and she was like, “Can I fuck him?” My dick was rock hard and I was like yes! So she goes over and gets her brains fucked out, comes back to me and I fuck her. She did this several times and after awhile I got buyers remorse. So I told her to stop. She said she would but didn’t.
What does dry cum in panties look like??

Reactions: coastalkid
What does dry cum in panties look like??
My first reaction was to laugh but only because of my inexperience. I'm not sure if I'm I'm happy or sad to say, "I don't know what dried cum in panties looks like." Upside, I'm not finding any that I didn't put there. Downside, I'm not putting any there to see.

My first reaction was to laugh but only because of my inexperience. I'm not sure if I'm I'm happy or sad to say, "I don't know what dried cum in panties looks like." Upside, I'm not finding any that I didn't put there. Downside, I'm not putting any there to see.
Well I seriously ask because my wife's panties always seem to have something in them was just wondering what it look like. Lol

Reactions: coastalkid
Taste it ;)

A woman's vagina is a like a self-cleaning oven, it will discharge daily, sometimes more than others. This usually happens up until menopause but I guess some women can continue after that, maybe, I'm not a cooter doctor so I don't know for sure. Some days it may be runny, some days it may be very thick and pasty, she can certainly be very slick and gooey if she's ovulating. So seeing something in her panties isn't always the best indicator that she's been cheating.

Experience... take a pair of her clean and dirty panties, ones you know she's worn only in your presence. Jerk off into them and let it dry, both pairs. See how that looks, I think you'll be surprised. I have had a lifelong fetish/obsession with dirty panties... From my own personal experience, it's very hard to tell if she has cum in her panties unless it's fresh and you can smell it (possibly taste it if you're into that). Otherwise, I think the possibility is very strong that it's just discharge. BUT - you know her and your situation much better than I or anyone here.

Reactions: Creampielover45