When did you realize you're dick wasn't enough for your wife?

This happened very late in life for me and still processing it I think.

Like the signs were all there in retrospect I guess with most girls I had dated cheating on me and a couple telling me I was small after we broke up, but most girls said I was average and I had no issue making them cum and we had great sex.

It wasn't until maybe 10 years into my marriage that I started realizing my wife was capable of bigger orgasms and I gues after she confessed that almost all her exes were bigger. And now that she mainly has sex with a larger dildo and I see the effect it has on her while my dick has little to now effect I realizes now that I'm too small to actually please her.

So was curious when you all discovered/realized your dick was too small? Or how did you realizes your wife needed/wanted larger?

I've always been a once and done type guy, very rarely can I go for a second time, or a long time for that matter. Almost every time we have sex I could make her cum but it was never enough, she would always be reaching for her vibrator straight after.
Now if we're alone together she will ask to be fucked by a friend first, (one of her life like dildo's that's bigger than me) till she cums, and then I get seconds after that, and even sometimes she will still reach for the vibrator after that wanting more. She knows she's a greedy girl but also knows she likes to have a mental connection with the other guy first.
So unfortunately it's a long time between boyfriends for her and a long time between sloppy seconds for me.

This happened very late in life for me and still processing it I think.

Like the signs were all there in retrospect I guess with most girls I had dated cheating on me and a couple telling me I was small after we broke up, but most girls said I was average and I had no issue making them cum and we had great sex.

It wasn't until maybe 10 years into my marriage that I started realizing my wife was capable of bigger orgasms and I gues after she confessed that almost all her exes were bigger. And now that she mainly has sex with a larger dildo and I see the effect it has on her while my dick has little to now effect I realizes now that I'm too small to actually please her.

So was curious when you all discovered/realized your dick was too small? Or how did you realizes your wife needed/wanted larger?
I realized it after I had been telling her how I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. Then one night she made it happen, without giving me a heads up, with her ex fuck buddy, who is now a regular of ours. When I seen her with his huge cock, I knew she needed bigger .Orr frequently

When we had our first threesome and he was far superior but rather than go lim it turned me on. The pic is our first time I’m the small cuck in wife’s mouth

When we had our first threesome and he was far superior but rather than go lim it turned me on. The pic is our first time I’m the small cuck in wife’s mouth
I'm not big either. This is me with my wife. I also use a cock sleeve in addition to fuck buddies with bigger dicks.

Attachments

• 20201113_233718.jpg
    20201113_233718.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 503
  • 20230207_185151.jpg
    20230207_185151.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 329
  • 20230207_185230.jpg
    20230207_185230.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 20200914_125421.jpg
    20200914_125421.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 503
I’m only around 5 inches, and her previous partners were never big but all were certainly larger than me. We got a thick, 7” dildo and even thought she persists that my dick feels better, the sounds she makes when I use it tell me otherwise.
My wife has 9inch dildos I’ve only once gone all out and fucked her hard on all holes with it because she wouldn’t let me penetrate her with my 5” Dicklet

What stands out to me is how easily my dick slides in, as if with no effort at all. With the dildo, it takes some time to ease it
This. This reveals everything. I can slide right in while the dildo needs to be worked in. In face now when I'm in her she tells me that my dick is warming her up for the bigger one. That I am the pre-show and he is the main event. She maintains that my size is fine, but I could fuck in missionary forever and never make her cum while the dildo gets the job done in a few minutes. So size doesn't matter???? Right....

This. This reveals everything. I can slide right in while the dildo needs to be worked in. In face now when I'm in her she tells me that my dick is warming her up for the bigger one. That I am the pre-show and he is the main event. She maintains that my size is fine, but I could fuck in missionary forever and never make her cum while the dildo gets the job done in a few minutes. So size doesn't matter???? Right....
Size matters !!! It would be like wanking without barely touching your Dicklet 🤣 I love the fact I’m so small it makes for an unbelievable life and sex life

It's probably been about 20 years since I realized she loves bigger.it happened when we bought her first vibe. She picked it out and it was a 9" blue vibrator that looks like a cock. We used it that night and the looks on her face and the moans that came from her mouth were enough but then the amount of cum flowing from her pussy were amazing. She completely covered the vibe. That's when I knew she would never be completely satisfied with my cock.

On our wedding night. She was visibly disappointed. She was a virgin, but had 4 brothers (two that were only 1 and 3 years younger than her) and they grew up in a small 3 bedroom house, so she had seen them all naked on numerous occasions. She knew what they looked like and she knew I was way smaller than any of them.
ye, impact of having a brother or other male in the family is not often discussed. my wife has a brother 1 year older and some male cousins around same age and they all grew up in a poor surroundings in asia. when they were really young like 3-4 years old they often shower together without any inhibition. since it started from young it was just normal for them. continued until my wife was 11 when her breasts are starting to grow, she was told to shower separately since then. the boys continued to shower together and very often they'd be naked in front of my wife. compared to all the males she has seen, I am still the smallest :D

She told her ex was uncut and around 8” and he was proud of his dick and had tons of confidence. He could easily pick up girls . He could make her cum hard over and over. He did things that made her feel like she was floating around in mid air. Then she told me she met a black guy through her friend and they were fucking each others brains out. He was also big and could last forever. She had to hide it cause it was so forbidden. She actually told me when I asked her to rate me and she said about second smallest ever. But it was ok