When did you realize you're dick wasn't enough for your wife?

before our marriage, some 30 years ago, we had fantastic sex, even though I found out she still fucked her ex bf from time to time. Asking her why she said he was much bigger. She went away because she said he was a looser and a bad guy but she still missed his cock or what his cock made her feel. Already married she fucked her painting teacher, 30years older, for the same reason and that was our lifestyle initial point.

My dick is enough for my wife, but it wasn't enough for the gf I was dating just before my wife. She was a crazy Filipina and I always suspected i was under-equipped to deal with her voracious pussy and sex drive. I realized it beyond doubt the night she invited a "friend" to join us; he possessed a thick 8.5" man-club which he proceeded to use on her in front of me. That monstrous appendage caused her to behave in ways she never did with me - and proved without question that my much smaller dick wasn't enough for her.

Last edited:
There were a few things. We tried sideways position, she loves being fucked like this while being kissed and having her nipples played with. My cock would always slip out when I’d move to kiss her. Her frustration was obvious.

Next was telling me to get a cock ring so I’d last longer. And then telling me to buy a vibrator and a dildo.

The most obvious sign was reading a series of very explicit emails between her and a guy she had a fling with.

before our marriage, some 30 years ago, we had fantastic sex, even though I found out she still fucked her ex bf from time to time. Asking her why she said he was much bigger. She went away because she said he was a looser and a bad guy but she still missed his cock or what his cock made her feel. Already married she fucked her painting teacher, 30years older, for the same reason and that was our lifestyle initial point.
When she couldn't stop talking about his "cum cannon" she likes big loads 😉

My wife told me on our first date she needed a thick 8 inch cock to be happy. She also said she needed a boyfriend that would be faithful to her while she cheated whenever she wanted.. She needed the attention of 2 hung guys on the side.. She would never put up with the disrespect of me touching other woman.. She called me little dick from the first time she saw my 6 inch cock..

There were three times that really stick in my mind:
1)After having sex, she wasn't really thinking and said, "imagine if your dick was like an inch longer." At the time I thought that meant I was as long as she could take. Later on, I realized I was completely wrong.
2)We were having sex one night and she was close to an orgasm. She started screaming at me to fuck her harder and deeper. I was giving her all I had and ended up cumming before her. She was noticeably frustrated afterwards.
3)The first time we used a big didlo. It was 8" and really thick. My wife took it like a champ and had the best orgasm I'd ever seen her have.
After all that, it was pretty obvious that my gorgeous wife needed a man with a huge cock to sexually satisfy her.

There were three times that really stick in my mind:
1)After having sex, she wasn't really thinking and said, "imagine if your dick was like an inch longer." At the time I thought that meant I was as long as she could take. Later on, I realized I was completely wrong.
2)We were having sex one night and she was close to an orgasm. She started screaming at me to fuck her harder and deeper. I was giving her all I had and ended up cumming before her. She was noticeably frustrated afterwards.
3)The first time we used a big didlo. It was 8" and really thick. My wife took it like a champ and had the best orgasm I'd ever seen her have.
After all that, it was pretty obvious that my gorgeous wife needed a man with a huge cock to sexually satisfy her.
I love the fact that I can't satisfy my Goddess wife and she has to fuck men with a real cock. I love her for it when she uses it to humiliate me... She calls me little dick when we're alone...