Cuckold Cabin Trip with the boys??

DrCuck

Male
I am going up to a cabin with 5 of my best friends this weekend and my GF Tessa keeps talking about crashing it and being my friend's slut for the weekend. At first she started bringing it up when she was teasing me during sexy time but as time went on her stories sounded more and more like plans. Tessa wont stop talking about coming up and being the serving girl/sex slave to my friends as I watch/do the cooking. My two best friends already know about our relationship but I havn't told the other guys. She has some new lingerie I helped her pick out which she says she is going to change into in the driveway. Then when she comes in she is going to tell the rest of my friends about our arrangement and make me beg them to cuck me. She keeps saying she will suck them off under the table and on the couch when we are hangin out. Then at night she will gangbang them in the bed im sleeping in and then sleep naked in one of their beds. She talks outlandishly dirty all the time but she had me beg her to come and texted my friend Chris for the address without telling me. She is also due to cuck me and I know she canceled her normal weekend plans.

Do you think she is going to actually follow through? If so, how do you think it will go over?

Attachments

• tumblr_o0dk0ftYYU1v38oupo2_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o0dk0ftYYU1v38oupo2_r1_500.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 287845-cabin-in-the-woods.jpg
    287845-cabin-in-the-woods.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 94
Sounds like she's determined to do this. You should totally encourage her.
Yeah, I want to so badly but it also makes me nervous for the whole friend group to know what a cuck I am and what a slut she is. When my other two friends found out they were very supportive though! We normally go down to the lake where there is a picnic area so I wonder what kind of stuff would go down there. Tessa loves being a slut in public!

Reactions: Openhubbi
Yeah, I want to so badly but it also makes me nervous for the whole friend group to know what a cuck I am and what a slut she is. When my other two friends found out they were very supportive though! We normally go down to the lake where there is a picnic area so I wonder what kind of stuff would go down there. Tessa loves being a slut in public!
Did your two friend fuck her already?

Did your two friend fuck her already?
Chris, my best friend and Tessa were flirting for a while and joking about it in front of me for months before they did. Since then after we all go out drinking with the friend group, half the time he ends up back at our place. My friend Sean hasn't really brought it up but I'm sure he would be down to.

How is she a slut in public? What does she do?
Has she been witha. group of guys before?
Back before I became a cuck she used to pull her tits out in the car, poot a foot on the dash and rub her pussy when I told her to. She loved flashing to turn me on or going off a hiking trail and bending over and getting fucked. Tessa also once came on a Greyhound bus sitting next to me. We do have a wevibe she wears in public too. She has had 3 men in the past at once (a bull and two of his friends) and she loved it! It went on for about 3 hours on and off since everyone was so horny.

I am going up to a cabin with 5 of my best friends this weekend and my GF Tessa keeps talking about crashing it and being my friend's slut for the weekend. At first she started bringing it up when she was teasing me during sexy time but as time went on her stories sounded more and more like plans. Tessa wont stop talking about coming up and being the serving girl/sex slave to my friends as I watch/do the cooking. My two best friends already know about our relationship but I havn't told the other guys. She has some new lingerie I helped her pick out which she says she is going to change into in the driveway. Then when she comes in she is going to tell the rest of my friends about our arrangement and make me beg them to cuck me. She keeps saying she will suck them off under the table and on the couch when we are hangin out. Then at night she will gangbang them in the bed im sleeping in and then sleep naked in one of their beds. She talks outlandishly dirty all the time but she had me beg her to come and texted my friend Chris for the address without telling me. She is also due to cuck me and I know she canceled her normal weekend plans.

Do you think she is going to actually follow through? If so, how do you think it will go over?
Let her come.. can’t wait to hear and hopefully see photos of her in action

Great nipple piercings

Reactions: Lovethoseboobs