So I’ve been a younger lover (20-something) for a middle aged, couple for the past year and a half. The husband reached out to me and he and I talked about that they wanted and what I was looking for. He asked me if I wanted her number a day after we had our conversation. Since there is a quite a distance between them and myself…that couple and I didn’t me meet in person for about 5 months after the wife and I started communicating.

Since then, I have only kept in messaging contact with the hot wife. She and I have had sex with the husband in the room about 10 - 12 times since.

This past weekend we all changed things up a bit. They picked me up in their car and we went out to dinner. During the ride to the restaurant and during dinner, we kept everything casual. Talked about life, things we like to do etc. However after dinner ended we went back to the car and his wife and I started eagerly making out and fooling around in the back seat while he drove back to the hotel.

Shortly after we spent a few hours in the hotel room. She and I had a ton of fun like always. Her husband watched partially while it happened. However we had to call it quits earlier than usual because he wasn’t feeling well and had a massive migraine.

The next day we were waiting on to see how he was feeling to decide if we’d meet up again. However he was not getting better and so he and his wife talked and they agreed it was okay for her to see me alone. She and I had a quick but fun time again and then we split ways.

Here are some things I noticed/picked up on:

- On our walk to dinner, he seemed to want me to walk on the other side of his wife (she was closest to the restaurants, he was next to her and I was on the far end closest to the street) Why did he want me to be walking next to her?

- While his wife and I were fooling around in the car he asked us if wanted to pull over.

- [Twice he asked me while she and I were fucking if “mind if I jump in a second?”. He then proceeded to slowly fuck her while I watched. This happened after she was getting really into it] Why did he want fuck her at those points? And is he just being respectful to me and his wife by asking “mind if I jump in”?

My question is: How can I go about communicating with them openly about what turns me on and them on so we can avoid any miscommunications or boundaries?

Me: The idea of him being more into me watching him fuck his wife turns me on. She told me before we were texting that after I’ve cum in her he fucks her sometimes when they got home. He asks her how she likes my young cock instead her and she tells him she loves it while my cum is still inside her. I asked her if he eats her out later after I’ve cum in her and she said he does it just depends on how kinky he feels.

I personally would get so much more turned on if they were both more vocal to each other and to me when his wife and I fuck. I would love to see his wife dirty talk him while he strokes watching me fuck her. I also think the idea of him helping guide her pussy into my cock would be so hot. To hear them more vocally get excited about me fucking her would be amazing.

Any tips/tricks or advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_6779.jpeg
    IMG_6779.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 93
My advise is to let the wife dictate the flow. If she wants to switch it up then so be it. Grab a drink , get a blowie, catch a breath whatever. Don't be afraid to speak up and say things either. It's not just about the sex , theres a primal psychological game of power dynamics going on to. The quicker you can pick up on what they are, the better.

Reactions: theatreguy1961
When my wife first said she wanted to be with other guys I was always there with her. The first phase of her being with other guys was just oral sex. That changed some when one of the guys asked her to fuck her and she immediately said yes. She at that point never mentioned anything about fucking other guys but when I saw the guy fucking her I really enjoyed it.
After that she started fucking the guys we met but it was a true 3 sum.
The next phase was she started talking about me helping her with sucking the guys and I was very hesitant to take that step at first but I could see how turned on by the thought of it
One night while she was sucking on another guy she asked me to help her suck his cock so I finally started to lick and suck his cock with her. When she seen I was getting into it she backed away and told me to suck him until he shoots his cum
Afterwards I had to admit how much I loved sucking his cock
As time passed I sucked more cocks and I was really looking forward to sucking cocks and eating cum. I was licking cum out of my wife and also meeting guys on my own with my wife’s much encouragement.
When my wife was asked if I was a cuckold she didn’t know what it meant so she read up on cuckolding and she brought up the idea of cuckolding me entirely
That was several years ago and over time she started to deny me of fucking her
It’s been nearly three years since I fucked her.
I get great satisfaction by licking her cum filled pussy and sucking her guys as well as sucking guys I meet on my own.
We are both extremely happy with this arrangement and hope it never changes

So I’ve been a younger lover (20-something) for a middle aged, couple for the past year and a half. The husband reached out to me and he and I talked about that they wanted and what I was looking for. He asked me if I wanted her number a day after we had our conversation. Since there is a quite a distance between them and myself…that couple and I didn’t me meet in person for about 5 months after the wife and I started communicating.

Since then, I have only kept in messaging contact with the hot wife. She and I have had sex with the husband in the room about 10 - 12 times since.

This past weekend we all changed things up a bit. They picked me up in their car and we went out to dinner. During the ride to the restaurant and during dinner, we kept everything casual. Talked about life, things we like to do etc. However after dinner ended we went back to the car and his wife and I started eagerly making out and fooling around in the back seat while he drove back to the hotel.

Shortly after we spent a few hours in the hotel room. She and I had a ton of fun like always. Her husband watched partially while it happened. However we had to call it quits earlier than usual because he wasn’t feeling well and had a massive migraine.

The next day we were waiting on to see how he was feeling to decide if we’d meet up again. However he was not getting better and so he and his wife talked and they agreed it was okay for her to see me alone. She and I had a quick but fun time again and then we split ways.

- On our walk to dinner, he seemed to want me to walk on the other side of his wife (she was closest to the restaurants, he was next to her and I was on the far end closest to the street) Why did he want me to be walking next to her?

- While his wife and I were fooling around in the car he asked us if wanted to pull over.

- [Twice he asked me while she and I were fucking if “mind if I jump in a second?”. He then proceeded to slowly fuck her while I watched. This happened after she was getting really into it] Why did he want fuck her at those points? And is he just being respectful to me and his wife by asking “mind if I jump in”?

My question is: How can I go about communicating with them openly about what turns me on and them on so we can avoid any miscommunications or boundaries?

Me: The idea of him being more into me watching him fuck his wife turns me on. She told me before we were texting that after I’ve cum in her he fucks her sometimes when they got home. He asks her how she likes my young cock instead her and she tells him she loves it while my cum is still inside her. I asked her if he eats her out later after I’ve cum in her and she said he does it just depends on how kinky he feels.

I personally would get so much more turned on if they were both more vocal to each other and to me when his wife and I fuck. I would love to see his wife dirty talk him while he strokes watching me fuck her. I also think the idea of him helping guide her pussy into my cock would be so hot. To hear them more vocally get excited about me fucking her would be amazing.

Always be honest. Both before and after your encounter. It’s the only way to truly connect with the right couple.
Him wanting to “jump in” while you are fucking his wife was probably him testing you to see how much control you would take in that situation. You should have and could have denied his pleas. I would have instructed him to
1- not interfere when she and I are focusing on each other.
2- instructed him to either go somewhere else and watch from a distance or give him a task away from the two of you.
You missed that opportunity to take control of his wife. I suspect she would have REALLY responded to that in ways you wouldn’t forget.

I only want 2c your cock when its starting into her or she has it close to her mouth or boobs. i bet im not the only one that wanted her pix with your story, TY for posting, hoping for a update Soon,

Reactions: 575Cuck
I agree 100% with Keylife!! The husband is sort of "training" you if that makes sense to be more dominant. He is hinting at you that he wants you to take control of both of them. Hotwife wants to be taken by a dominant bull and she wants YOU to be that bull. Take her from him. Command him to serve you. Go to their house and take control. Let them know you want a more steady long term relationship.

My advise is to let the wife dictate the flow. If she wants to switch it up then so be it. Grab a drink , get a blowie, catch a breath whatever. Don't be afraid to speak up and say things either. It's not just about the sex , theres a primal psychological game of power dynamics going on to. The quicker you can pick up on what they are, the better.
Don't worry about it, find another couple more to your liking if you want there are a million of them looking for a young bull..