It was my wife’s idea

Biguy916

Male
We got married when we were both 20 years old It was my wife’s idea out of curiosity to start seeing other people.
My wife was a virgin and I was totally straight when we first started dating at age 19. She became very adventurous several years later and I was glad to go along with it. She first just wanted to suck off another guy to satisfy her curiosity and after she sucked off a guy she met she wanted to try being with another girl. She met a couple that the wife also wanted to be with another girl so they got together several times while us husbands watched them and then the wives would suck us off. The one night while the wife was sucking me off and my wife sucking the husband, the husband asked if he could fuck her and without even looking at me to see if it was okay she immediately said yes and he began fucking her while the wife and I just stopped to watch them.
After that night all my wife wanted to talk about was finding other guys to fool around with them.
One night she suggested we go to a gentlemen’s club to see if there was anyone there who would be interested in joining us. When we arrived there really wasn’t any guys who she thought were attractive enough so we had a few girls dance for us and while we sat there my wife said that she would like to try dancing on stage. She asked one of the girls if the one guy over by the door the manager and the girl said it was.

My wife walked over to him and I seen the manager nodding his head and then I seen him and my wife walk over to a dancer standing by the bar. The girl took my wife by the hand and went off behind the stage. The manager walked over to me and said she will be back in a few minutes. I waited patiently for about 15 minutes watching the girls dancing on the stage and then I heard the DJ announcing my wife’s name and for everyone to know that this is her first time ever performing and for everyone to gather around the stage. Out my wife came wearing an outfit and heels that I found out later was loaned to her by the girl who took her backstage.

My wife looked stunning and she danced that first song and getting money from the guys
The second song she took her top off and the guys started cheering her on and continued putting money in her g string.

When her set was up she came over to me with only her heels and g string on and began dancing for me when the next song started.
When the song ended the manager came over and he started talking about her working there and at first she said no but when a guy asked if he could get a dance from her she looked at the manager and he said yes go ahead and see if you like it.

When she was done giving that guy a lap dance she came over and immediately told the manager she would like to work there but only three nights a week

She started out working 3 nights a week but she started working four nights and soon five nights a week unless she was offered to do something like a bachelor party or a fraternity party. When she had a bachelor party to do she would ask a girl she met at the bar to do the party with her. The two girls would do a girl on girl sex show for the guys.

It was years ago when my wife had been encouraging me to join her when she was sucking a guy’s cock. I was really hesitant about doing that but after a while she got me to suck my first cock and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It was a huge turn on for both of us
After that first time we continued to enjoy sucking cocks together. A few years ago my wife read about the cuckold lifestyle and suggested that we should give it a try. She read about how she needed to properly train me and too be honest I thought it would not really do much but I was wrong. My wife first had me wear a chastity cage for the first two weeks and she had me cleaning and cooking while wearing a frilly apron and it really hit me how much I was changing my thoughts about being her cuckold

It was years ago when my wife had been encouraging me to join her when she was sucking a guy’s cock. I was really hesitant about doing that but after a while she got me to suck my first cock and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It was a huge turn on for both of us
After that first time we continued to enjoy sucking cocks together. A few years ago my wife read about the cuckold lifestyle and suggested that we should give it a try. She read about how she needed to properly train me and too be honest I thought it would not really do much but I was wrong. My wife first had me wear a chastity cage for the first two weeks and she had me cleaning and cooking while wearing a frilly apron and it really hit me how much I was changing my thoughts about being her cuckold
I would love sucking a cock with my wife.

Today when I came home from work I seen a truck in my driveway. When I walked in the house I seen a guy sitting on the sofa and my wife facing him while riding his cock. When she seen me she told me to get out of your work clothes and take a shower and when you come back you can clean up our mess.
I went upstairs to get a shower and when I got downstairs she decided she wanted to see me suck him off and take his load in my mouth.

I started licking his cock and soon I started deep throating him. My wife loves when I take their cocks balls deep. My wife was kissing her friend while he was rubbing her pussy but her eyes were on my sucking him.
When he shot his load in my mouth he pulled my head up and kissed me wanting to taste his own cum and then my wife also wanted to kiss me.
It was a great way to come home from work.

Today when I came home from work I seen a truck in my driveway. When I walked in the house I seen a guy sitting on the sofa and my wife facing him while riding his cock. When she seen me she told me to get out of your work clothes and take a shower and when you come back you can clean up our mess.
I went upstairs to get a shower and when I got downstairs she decided she wanted to see me suck him off and take his load in my mouth.

I started licking his cock and soon I started deep throating him. My wife loves when I take their cocks balls deep. My wife was kissing her friend while he was rubbing her pussy but her eyes were on my sucking him.
When he shot his load in my mouth he pulled my head up and kissed me wanting to taste his own cum and then my wife also wanted to kiss me.
It was a great way to come home from work.
Lucky man

We got married when we were both 20 years old It was my wife’s idea out of curiosity to start seeing other people.
My wife was a virgin and I was totally straight when we first started dating at age 19. She became very adventurous several years later and I was glad to go along with it. She first just wanted to suck off another guy to satisfy her curiosity and after she sucked off a guy she met she wanted to try being with another girl. She met a couple that the wife also wanted to be with another girl so they got together several times while us husbands watched them and then the wives would suck us off. The one night while the wife was sucking me off and my wife sucking the husband, the husband asked if he could fuck her and without even looking at me to see if it was okay she immediately said yes and he began fucking her while the wife and I just stopped to watch them.
After that night all my wife wanted to talk about was finding other guys to fool around with them.
One night she suggested we go to a gentlemen’s club to see if there was anyone there who would be interested in joining us. When we arrived there really wasn’t any guys who she thought were attractive enough so we had a few girls dance for us and while we sat there my wife said that she would like to try dancing on stage. She asked one of the girls if the one guy over by the door the manager and the girl said it was.

My wife walked over to him and I seen the manager nodding his head and then I seen him and my wife walk over to a dancer standing by the bar. The girl took my wife by the hand and went off behind the stage. The manager walked over to me and said she will be back in a few minutes. I waited patiently for about 15 minutes watching the girls dancing on the stage and then I heard the DJ announcing my wife’s name and for everyone to know that this is her first time ever performing and for everyone to gather around the stage. Out my wife came wearing an outfit and heels that I found out later was loaned to her by the girl who took her backstage.

My wife looked stunning and she danced that first song and getting money from the guys
The second song she took her top off and the guys started cheering her on and continued putting money in her g string.

When her set was up she came over to me with only her heels and g string on and began dancing for me when the next song started.
When the song ended the manager came over and he started talking about her working there and at first she said no but when a guy asked if he could get a dance from her she looked at the manager and he said yes go ahead and see if you like it.

When she was done giving that guy a lap dance she came over and immediately told the manager she would like to work there but only three nights a week
Took my wife to gentlemans club once (she had never been to one). When we left, she said she would like to try that, so I bought a pole for her to practice..First night was amateur night, she wore a short plaid school girl skirt and a white blouse tied in front. Had 5 inche dancer heels and white thigh highs. Slipped her skirt of first showing white thong..then her top came off and my heart started pounding. She did get second place and about 75 dollar bills. She did dance a few more times, the best when she got naked except for her white thong, and while squirming on the floor of the stage, pulled it to the side so her wet pussy showed. When she finished, she put on a long white cover which was see thru, no bra, just a thong and sat down with two black men who gave her $20 apiece to feel her breasts...great night.

Took my wife to gentlemans club once (she had never been to one). When we left, she said she would like to try that, so I bought a pole for her to practice..First night was amateur night, she wore a short plaid school girl skirt and a white blouse tied in front. Had 5 inche dancer heels and white thigh highs. Slipped her skirt of first showing white thong..then her top came off and my heart started pounding. She did get second place and about 75 dollar bills. She did dance a few more times, the best when she got naked except for her white thong, and while squirming on the floor of the stage, pulled it to the side so her wet pussy showed. When she finished, she put on a long white cover which was see thru, no bra, just a thong and sat down with two black men who gave her $20 apiece to feel her breasts...great night.
Yes that had to be an awesome experience for both of you and I am sure the two black guys wanted more than feeling her tits.