1st time being a Bull 4 a Couple - What are the best ways to communicate expectations/desires/and boundaries?

So in short, I’ve been a younger lover (20-something) for a middle aged, couple for the past year and a half. The husband reached out to me and he and I talked about that they wanted and what I was looking for. He asked me I wanted her number a day after we had our conversation. Since there is a quite a distance between them and myself…that couple and I didn’t me meet in person for about 5 months after the wife and I started communicating.

Since then, I have only kept in messaging contact with the hot wife. She and I have had sex with the husband in the room about 10 - 12 times since.

My question is: Since this whole topic of “cuckholding” can be very sensitive, what are ways to go about asking/communicating what the couple and I are looking for going into the future? So far things have been very respectful and copesethic between us. They have and I have asked if things were okay to do before anything else happened further:

Him: Every time that I have meet the couple, the husband usually just relaxes on the couch, and will watch tv or scroll his phone. Sometimes he will watch his wife and I fool around but he will just sit back and let us have our space. Occasionally, when the wife and I are taking a break, he will ask me “do you mind or are you okay if I take a turn”? He and I do not message each other and I’ve only been in contact with when I meet him and his wife.

Her: Every time that we all meet privately, she and I have great physical chemistry and we quickly get touchy/feely. We fool around the whole time we meet.

Me: I get turned on by her and that her husband watches us have sex. I have messaged her before and asked her what he thinks about her and fooling around. “She said that he likes for her to tell him how badly she wants me inside of her”. I told her that him fucking her when she and I are taking a break makes me want to fuck her harder next time.

Part of me would get more turned on if she wanted to be more vocal by telling me how much she likes when I fuck her in front of her husband. Part of me also wants the husband to watch me fuck her with more focus and for her to notice and tell me how much she love my cock while he watches.

What is the best way to communicate expectations and vice versa so there is no miscommunication, misjudgment and or boundaries crossed? In my mind, I would like to keep this going and for all parties to have an even better experience.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
It sounds like you have a great relationship. I would say communicate more one on one with both of them. He maybe more open talking separate from her.

Also he maybe trying to give you space which some bulls need. If you want it invite him to sit on the bed and hold his wife's hand while you are inside her.

She's obviously into you so whisper in her ear and coach her what you want her to say to you or to her husband while you two are having sex.