Cuck Makes It A Date Night

cuckboie

Couple
From
AZ, US
Do any of your husbands/cucks set up a romantic date night for their hot wife?

I typically invite her bull (Michael) over knowing her schedule and set out the dining room for dinner at our house. I make a nice dinner (and breakfast if he stays) and put out snacks and drinks. I take his coat and shoes and have his favorite drink/beer on ice when he steps in. We chat and wait for her to come down. I serve drinks in the family room and let them cuddle while I cook and watch a movie. Many times, they start some foreplay while I'm finishing dinner. I knock on the door quietly and let them dinner is ready. Wait outside the door with another drink. They have dinner and chat and I serve all courses. Before they finish, I prep the bedroom, candles, music, change the sheets and get towels and lube ready. If they want me to watch as a thank you, they leave the door ajar. (unless roommates are home, they close the door). I clean up and typically sleep on the couch or on the floor next to the bedroom door and wait for a text to let me know they finished and clean up or get something. Our bull is a beautiful man and I hope I please him. I always thank him for his visit and showing my bride a really good time. When he leaves... I pray it was this visit he produces us a baby. :love:

Do any of your husbands/cucks set up a romantic date night for their hot wife?

I typically invite her bull (Michael) over knowing her schedule and set out the dining room for dinner at our house. I make a nice dinner (and breakfast if he stays) and put out snacks and drinks. I take his coat and shoes and have his favorite drink/beer on ice when he steps in. We chat and wait for her to come down. I serve drinks in the family room and let them cuddle while I cook and watch a movie. Many times, they start some foreplay while I'm finishing dinner. I knock on the door quietly and let them dinner is ready. Wait outside the door with another drink. They have dinner and chat and I serve all courses. Before they finish, I prep the bedroom, candles, music, change the sheets and get towels and lube ready. If they want me to watch as a thank you, they leave the door ajar. (unless roommates are home, they close the door). I clean up and typically sleep on the couch or on the floor next to the bedroom door and wait for a text to let me know they finished and clean up or get something. Our bull is a beautiful man and I hope I please him. I always thank him for his visit and showing my bride a really good time. When he leaves... I pray it was this visit he produces us a baby. :love:
I do nearly similare way to my wife

Reactions: cuckboie
She told me to change the restaurant reservation for her romantic birthday dinner tonite and add her boyfriend. This is a first and I believe they will come back to our house in his car….