I'm Considering Adding a Second Cuck

Valerietana

Couple
I am considering adding a second cuck slave to my household to assist my husband in serving me. My husband is very busy working at his career making money for me, and trying to get all the house chores done, as well as being at my disposal to wait on me hand and foot, clean up after me, serve me beverages, fetch me things, help me prepare for dates, etc. I think that adding a second cuck slave will help assure the house chores get done and I always have a servant at my disposal, and would take some burden off my husband, as well as the second cuck, as they would be sharing the house chores and servant duties. Are there any hotwives out there that own 2 cucks? Are there any cucks that would be interested in such a position?

I am considering adding a second cuck slave to my household to assist my husband in serving me. My husband is very busy working at his career making money for me, and trying to get all the house chores done, as well as being at my disposal to wait on me hand and foot, clean up after me, serve me beverages, fetch me things, help me prepare for dates, etc. I think that adding a second cuck slave will help assure the house chores get done and I always have a servant at my disposal, and would take some burden off my husband, as well as the second cuck, as they would be sharing the house chores and servant duties. Are there any hotwives out there that own 2 cucks? Are there any cucks that would be interested in such a position?
Ib please

OK, I'll go. So many things cum up (pun intended) when you talk about more than one slave. There's a pecking order to any social group, no matter 2 or 200 people. I imagine there are lots of cucks that would jump at an opportunity like this and I'm surprised that you haven't been flooded with responses from cucks. Saying that, I realize I have no idea what your DM's are like.
I guess I can think of a few things that would prevent guys from responding to this. From reading your other posts, you don't allow your cuck to see you naked or to have any physical contact with you, that would be a MAJOR negative. Do you at least wear something provocative while you're banging his sissy hole with your oversized strap-on? Are you going to make them get each other off so that you don't have to bother with their little messy problems? No clean up duty or fluffing the Bull?
Just a few questions that come to mind.

Love that idea, plus they can fuck and suck each other while she's getting fucked and taken care of by a real man. win win
She loves to watch me giving head, so this would be a step or two up. One night she had handcuffs around my balls and was saying how she wants to lengthen it a couple links and have another guy attached to the other and so we would be face to face and make out for her and her friends.

I’m 100% submissive to her so whatever she wants I do.

She loves to watch me giving head, so this would be a step or two up. One night she had handcuffs around my balls and was saying how she wants to lengthen it a couple links and have another guy attached to the other and so we would be face to face and make out for her and her friends.

I’m 100% submissive to her so whatever she wants I do.
OMG so hot. Maybe she could handcuff your sissy nuts to another sissy, butt to butt, then give you a double ended dildo so the two of you can fuck each other while bull and a few friends watch. (and laugh)

Wow. I can’t believe how many cucks out there seem to be gay. I am not interested in a gay or bi cuck, nor am I interested in watching 2 cucks have sex with each other. I want my cucks to worship me and be totally dependent on me for their sexual release. I want their dicks hard as a rock as they beg me for the privilege of licking the dirt off the bottom of my boot, and scurry to slurp it up when I spit on the floor, and kneeling beneath me with their mouths wide open begging for my used tampons during my period. I want their total focus on me. I control their lives, when they get to masturbate, when they get punished. I want their every thought every minute of the day to me about me, pleasing me and serving me, and absolutely worshipping me. I don’t use cock cages on my cucks. I want to see their dicks hard, showing their love for me as they grovel naked on the floor beneath me. But of course they need my permission to cum, and when I do allow it, they are so grateful to me, as I expect them to be. They spurt with intense orgasm even with me fully dressed and their contact with me limited to the bottom of my boot, shoe, or even licking the bottom of my sneaker after I worked out. And when I occasionally let my cuck kiss the bottom of my bare foot, it is a religious experience for him. I absolutely will not own a gay or bi cuck. I want purely heterosexual cucks who are disgusted at the thought of sex with another man. This adds to their degradation when I feed them the used cum of my lovers, but they do it eagerly to show their devotion and total subjugation to me. If I add a second cuck to my household, that cuck will be treated the same as my cuck husband. They will have equal rank in my stable. My husband will have no special privileges over my other cuck. They are both just slaves to me. I have not decided for certain that I will add a cuck, but it does interest me. I like the idea of having two slave cucks working for me and serving my needs and whims, and I can divide up the house chores between them without overburdening either one. And I like the idea of looking down and seeing two slave cucks groveling naked on the floor beneath me worshipping me. I do not have time for personal messages, but if there are cucks out there who think they are worthy of serving in my stable, then write to this thread post, and tell me why I should consider you and how you will serve me and be of use to me.

Wow. I can’t believe how many cucks out there seem to be gay. I am not interested in a gay or bi cuck, nor am I interested in watching 2 cucks have sex with each other. I want my cucks to worship me and be totally dependent on me for their sexual release. I want their dicks hard as a rock as they beg me for the privilege of licking the dirt off the bottom of my boot, and scurry to slurp it up when I spit on the floor, and kneeling beneath me with their mouths wide open begging for my used tampons during my period. I want their total focus on me. I control their lives, when they get to masturbate, when they get punished. I want their every thought every minute of the day to me about me, pleasing me and serving me, and absolutely worshipping me. I don’t use cock cages on my cucks. I want to see their dicks hard, showing their love for me as they grovel naked on the floor beneath me. But of course they need my permission to cum, and when I do allow it, they are so grateful to me, as I expect them to be. They spurt with intense orgasm even with me fully dressed and their contact with me limited to the bottom of my boot, shoe, or even licking the bottom of my sneaker after I worked out. And when I occasionally let my cuck kiss the bottom of my bare foot, it is a religious experience for him. I absolutely will not own a gay or bi cuck. I want purely heterosexual cucks who are disgusted at the thought of sex with another man. This adds to their degradation when I feed them the used cum of my lovers, but they do it eagerly to show their devotion and total subjugation to me. If I add a second cuck to my household, that cuck will be treated the same as my cuck husband. They will have equal rank in my stable. My husband will have no special privileges over my other cuck. They are both just slaves to me. I have not decided for certain that I will add a cuck, but it does interest me. I like the idea of having two slave cucks working for me and serving my needs and whims, and I can divide up the house chores between them without overburdening either one. And I like the idea of looking down and seeing two slave cucks groveling naked on the floor beneath me worshipping me. I do not have time for personal messages, but if there are cucks out there who think they are worthy of serving in my stable, then write to this thread post, and tell me why I should consider you and how you will serve me and be of use to me.
You definitely know exactly what you want. I believe there’s a serving cuck out there for you and can’t wait to see how this progresses. 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: owlmale
After much consideration, I have decided to actively pursue adding a 2nd cuck slave to serve alongside my cuck slave husband. I will briefly summarize what I am looking for and what your life will be like as my cuck slave. I will then accept applications to this thread, NOT personal messaging. You will live in my luxurious private home in Los Angeles.
1. Looks and age are not that important, since I will never be having sex with you, but no fatties or elderly, as you will be kept naked all the time in the home.
2. I expect you to have a job of some kind, but no need to make a lot of money as my husband makes plenty of money, but I will be taking half of your after-tax income to contribute to your room and board.
3. You will share the slave quarters with my husband. You will have your own twin mattress on the floor in the room, and my husband has his own twin mattress on the floor also, but you will share the room, bathroom and closet with my husband. Although my house is large and luxurious, with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, including my huge luxurious master bedroom suite, I will be stuffing my 2 slave cucks together in 1 small bare room, emphasizing your lowly status as my slaves. There is an office next to the room with a computer in case you need to use it for your business, as my husband does.
4. You will be assigned house chores to do on a regular basis, splitting the duties with my husband so neither of you is overwhelmed with tasks.
5. When you are not at work, you will be expected to be at my disposal to wait on me hand and foot, picking up and cleaning up after me, serving me food and beverages, fetching things for me, etc. When I give you an order, you will be expected to scurry swiftly, not walk casually, to carry out my command.
6. You will always be completely naked, while I will usually be dressed in your presence. If I happen to be undressed in my bedroom or having just had sex with a lover, I will slip on a robe or cover myself with bedsheets if you are called into the room. DO NOT expect to see me naked. You are not worthy. Only my lovers have that privilege. You, however, will always be naked and exposed at all times.
7. If you serve me well, you will be rewarded with daily sexual release consisting of supervised masturbation as you grovel naked on the floor beneath me expressing your love and worship of me as you lick the bottom of my pumps, boot, or gym shoe. I look forward to having both my slave cucks groveling on the floor worshipping me at the same time. I will find this amusing and a time saver.
8. You will occasionally be fed the used cum of one of my lovers from our used condom. My lovers are superior men, so far above pathetic slave cucks like you, and so it is appropriate that you serve as a disposal for my lovers' used cum, which you will slurp up eagerly and gratefully, showing your clear understanding of how pathetically inferior you are to these men. You will also be able to enjoy the scent and taste of my pussy on the outside of the used condom, which is the closest you will ever get to my pussy. You will never have any direct contact whatsoever with my pussy, nor will you even get to see my pussy. When you are allowed your pathetic slave cuck sex under my boot, I will be fully dressed.
9. You will help me prepare for my dates, and will also serve as my chauffeur at times.
10. Other than being fed the cum of my lovers, you will not engage in any sex with men. Although you will be in close quarters with my other slave cuck, your interaction with him will be limited to working together to serve my needs and whims.
11. Although my other slave cuck is my husband, he will not have any more privileges than you. You will both be treated the same, as to me you are both just lowly slaves in my stable. As I discussed in my other posts, I have no love for my husband, he is just a slave to me. I have absolutely no respect at all for cuckolds and think you are all pathetic excuses for men, and you do not deserve the love or affections of a woman. But I am not cruel, either, and so you will be allowed to worship at my feet, provided you serve me well.
12. Mistakes or poor service will be punished with beatings, removal of masturbation privileges for a period of time, or even being thrown out of my stable, depending on the severity of the offense, or repeat offenses.
13. You will always address me as "Ma'am" or "Goddess' or "Your Highness" while you will always be addressed as "cuck" or "slave."

If you are interested in this position, write to this post and tell me about yourself. And you may ask any questions you like. If I consider you, you will initially be brought to the home for brief trial visits to see if we are compatible before full commitment on either of our parts.

I have attached 2 images. One showing where you will be having your sex and worshipping me, groveling naked on the floor licking the bottom of my boot as I tower over you fully dressed. The other image is me holding a used condom filled with the cum of a new stud I recently had sex with, just before I fed it to my slave cuck husband. He slurped it up so eagerly as he masturbated and came all over himself like the lowly pathetic cuck he is, thanking me profusely while I watched in amusement.
b2.pnguc.png

Its crossed my mind lots of times but for now its just a fantasy

Reactions: nicebiguy
I have to say you arr very egotistical I'm.somewhat of a cuck .not extreme as yoi i do everything for her buy her clothes pay for sll.her hotwife needs. Im.locked up in a cb6000 a day or two before and afyer her fuck dates i do all.the household chores and my sexusl.fullfill by her is limited..But when allowed it can be vrry intense im.sometimes denied sex even when she is home
All.cucks ate not useless .you can still.have a FLR but not be abusive.. But still.be im control
I woukd never surrender myself totally it csn still.br rewarding for both even. in A
FLR RELATIONSHIP. Why are you margied i thi k.your very selfish and not caring about anyone buy your egotistical self

Reactions: nicebiguy
Wow. A pathetic cuck has the gall to insult me and call me selfish and egotistical. I probably shouldn’t even waste my time answering you, but someone needs to tell you first to learn how to spell, and second not to make presumptions about people you don’t know.

• Dislike
Reactions: traveller255
After much consideration, I have decided to actively pursue adding a 2nd cuck slave to serve alongside my cuck slave husband. I will briefly summarize what I am looking for and what your life will be like as my cuck slave. I will then accept applications to this thread, NOT personal messaging. You will live in my luxurious private home in Los Angeles.
1. Looks and age are not that important, since I will never be having sex with you, but no fatties or elderly, as you will be kept naked all the time in the home.
2. I expect you to have a job of some kind, but no need to make a lot of money as my husband makes plenty of money, but I will be taking half of your after-tax income to contribute to your room and board.
3. You will share the slave quarters with my husband. You will have your own twin mattress on the floor in the room, and my husband has his own twin mattress on the floor also, but you will share the room, bathroom and closet with my husband. Although my house is large and luxurious, with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, including my huge luxurious master bedroom suite, I will be stuffing my 2 slave cucks together in 1 small bare room, emphasizing your lowly status as my slaves. There is an office next to the room with a computer in case you need to use it for your business, as my husband does.
4. You will be assigned house chores to do on a regular basis, splitting the duties with my husband so neither of you is overwhelmed with tasks.
5. When you are not at work, you will be expected to be at my disposal to wait on me hand and foot, picking up and cleaning up after me, serving me food and beverages, fetching things for me, etc. When I give you an order, you will be expected to scurry swiftly, not walk casually, to carry out my command.
6. You will always be completely naked, while I will usually be dressed in your presence. If I happen to be undressed in my bedroom or having just had sex with a lover, I will slip on a robe or cover myself with bedsheets if you are called into the room. DO NOT expect to see me naked. You are not worthy. Only my lovers have that privilege. You, however, will always be naked and exposed at all times.
7. If you serve me well, you will be rewarded with daily sexual release consisting of supervised masturbation as you grovel naked on the floor beneath me expressing your love and worship of me as you lick the bottom of my pumps, boot, or gym shoe. I look forward to having both my slave cucks groveling on the floor worshipping me at the same time. I will find this amusing and a time saver.
8. You will occasionally be fed the used cum of one of my lovers from our used condom. My lovers are superior men, so far above pathetic slave cucks like you, and so it is appropriate that you serve as a disposal for my lovers' used cum, which you will slurp up eagerly and gratefully, showing your clear understanding of how pathetically inferior you are to these men. You will also be able to enjoy the scent and taste of my pussy on the outside of the used condom, which is the closest you will ever get to my pussy. You will never have any direct contact whatsoever with my pussy, nor will you even get to see my pussy. When you are allowed your pathetic slave cuck sex under my boot, I will be fully dressed.
9. You will help me prepare for my dates, and will also serve as my chauffeur at times.
10. Other than being fed the cum of my lovers, you will not engage in any sex with men. Although you will be in close quarters with my other slave cuck, your interaction with him will be limited to working together to serve my needs and whims.
11. Although my other slave cuck is my husband, he will not have any more privileges than you. You will both be treated the same, as to me you are both just lowly slaves in my stable. As I discussed in my other posts, I have no love for my husband, he is just a slave to me. I have absolutely no respect at all for cuckolds and think you are all pathetic excuses for men, and you do not deserve the love or affections of a woman. But I am not cruel, either, and so you will be allowed to worship at my feet, provided you serve me well.
12. Mistakes or poor service will be punished with beatings, removal of masturbation privileges for a period of time, or even being thrown out of my stable, depending on the severity of the offense, or repeat offenses.
13. You will always address me as "Ma'am" or "Goddess' or "Your Highness" while you will always be addressed as "cuck" or "slave."

If you are interested in this position, write to this post and tell me about yourself. And you may ask any questions you like. If I consider you, you will initially be brought to the home for brief trial visits to see if we are compatible before full commitment on either of our parts.

I have attached 2 images. One showing where you will be having your sex and worshipping me, groveling naked on the floor licking the bottom of my boot as I tower over you fully dressed. The other image is me holding a used condom filled with the cum of a new stud I recently had sex with, just before I fed it to my slave cuck husband. He slurped it up so eagerly as he masturbated and came all over himself like the lowly pathetic cuck he is, thanking me profusely while I watched in amusement.
View attachment 1668622View attachment 1668640
Look at the size of that condom and all that cum

Reactions: Tof82 and nicebiguy