Strict Female Led Marriage

for me, my husband was the first man in my life, a mutually pure, sincere love that continues to this day.Right after the wedding, he introduced me to more free dressing, of course, outside of our place, and we both enjoyed it, and in bed we fantasized that another guy was satisfying me in his presence, so that I could feel someone else, not just him.It happened very quickly and it was unforgettable for everyone and our relationship lasted for a couple of years and every time my husband was present sometimes except for filming he joined us in the threesome and he never experienced any humiliation.So far I have been with 4 white men, the relationships were long-lasting and since two years ago we have a young bbc bull who uses me almost every day in the presence of my beloved husband and our mutual love is getting stronger, the marriage is getting better even though I have someone else's cock inside me sperm, I don't know why you would humiliate my husband a beloved man who gave me the opportunity to feel another cock inside me, another sperm, to taste and enjoy the views of my beloved husband on ours, to hold my hand while the other person fucks me and fills me with sperm, to have my husband kiss me during that time or after sex or to feel them both.He is not a cuckold, he is not jealous, but I have not betrayed his love and his trust in me, not once has anyone fucked without my husband being present, those who understand this know what I am saying and those who don't will never, and there will be no cheating here and this is a much better marriage than cheat on each other431442-34ddcdaab3de6ba3b67726c42bb9f903.png