Strict Female Led Marriage

Valerietana

Couple
Hello, I just discovered this site and am excited to discuss our lifestyle with others like us. I was turned on to this lifestyle by my boyfriend (now husband) 3 years ago and have never looked back. I could never go back to a normal life. I do as I please, enjoy lovers as I please, while my husband does as he is told. At first we were doing the common cuckold activities in which he would watch me with my lovers and lick me clean afterwards. However, over the last couple of years I have transformed our relationship into a very strict Female Led Relationship, markedly limiting his privileges and access to me. I found this to be a necessary and natural transformation of our relationship because, frankly, cuckold husbands are absolutely pathetic excuses for men, and the respectable men I date don't want a pathetic cuck husband around. They think it is ridiculous to have a husband around watching and they cannot understand a man who would want his wife to fuck other men. It inhibits the affection and lovemaking I have with my date. Also, now that I enjoy relationships with respectable men, real men, I have lost all respect for my husband and think he is absolutely pathetic. And although my husband loves and worships me, it is one-sided because I no longer love him. How can I love a pathetic cuck like him when I have respectable men hitting on me every day and can choose the best to date and make love to. The only reason I keep my husband is because he works to provide me with a luxurious lifestyle and takes care of the household chores and is a good domestic servant. As long as he continues to serve me well, I will let him stay, but his privileges with me are markedly restricted, and I do everything to emphasize his lowly status and place in our relationship. He has a small humble bare bedroom next to the garage, while I sleep in the luxurious master bedroom suite with lovers of my choosing. He never gets to see me make love to my boyfriends, and I don't even let him see me naked anymore. I am always dressed when he is present, or I will slip a robe on, or cover myself with the sheet if I am naked in bed. He, on the other hand, is always kept completely naked at all times in the home in my presence. I find that me being dressed with him being naked reminds him of his inferiority and my superiority over him. He also must kneel and grovel before me in my presence, constantly showing his respect for my superiority as well as his gratitude that I am letting him stay in my life and not discarding him. He addresses me as "Ma'am" and on the rare occasion he is present when I am with one of my lovers, he must address them as "Sir," while we call him "cuck" or "slave." When I give him an order, I expect him to say "yes, Ma'am" and I want to see him scurrying desperately to obey, not walking casually. His sex is limited to masturbation under my supervision, and I only grant it if he has served me well, and has done all his chores to my satisfaction. The only physical contact he is allowed with me is licking the bottom of my shoe, or occasionally kissing the bottom of my bare foot, which I let him do as he masturbates in worship of me, while I remain dressed or have my robe on. He is no longer allowed to lick my pussy, but I will occasionally reward him by feeding him my lovers cum from a used condom, or let my lovers' cum drip out of my pussy onto the floor for him to lick off the floor as he masturbates, reminding him that that is the closest he will ever get to his wife's pussy again. I love this lifestyle and so does my pathetic cuck husband. It just amazes me that cucks like my husband exist. I wonder if you guys know how pathetic you are and what most women and real men think about you. I don't understand it, but I will use it to enhance my lifestyle. Are there other women out there with a similar relationship to mine?

You are not alone.We have been deep into a Femdom Marriage for 35+years.
We are 59.Rhonda has a 29yo la 7inch ive-in boy-toy.
I am a 4 inch, pussy free sub sissy cuckold. I cook,clean,do laundry,
RHonda fucks whoever she wants.I watch,clean,fluff and suck.
I thrive on humilation and subjugation.
Like you,we could never,ever, be"normal".

You are not alone.We have been deep into a Femdom Marriage for 35+years.
We are 59.Rhonda has a 29yo la 7inch ive-in boy-toy.
I am a 4 inch, pussy free sub sissy cuckold. I cook,clean,do laundry,
RHonda fucks whoever she wants.I watch,clean,fluff and suck.
I thrive on humilation and subjugation.
Like you,we could never,ever, be"normal".
Rhonda is beautiful. You are lucky.

Hello, I just discovered this site and am excited to discuss our lifestyle with others like us. I was turned on to this lifestyle by my boyfriend (now husband) 3 years ago and have never looked back. I could never go back to a normal life. I do as I please, enjoy lovers as I please, while my husband does as he is told. At first we were doing the common cuckold activities in which he would watch me with my lovers and lick me clean afterwards. However, over the last couple of years I have transformed our relationship into a very strict Female Led Relationship, markedly limiting his privileges and access to me. I found this to be a necessary and natural transformation of our relationship because, frankly, cuckold husbands are absolutely pathetic excuses for men, and the respectable men I date don't want a pathetic cuck husband around. They think it is ridiculous to have a husband around watching and they cannot understand a man who would want his wife to fuck other men. It inhibits the affection and lovemaking I have with my date. Also, now that I enjoy relationships with respectable men, real men, I have lost all respect for my husband and think he is absolutely pathetic. And although my husband loves and worships me, it is one-sided because I no longer love him. How can I love a pathetic cuck like him when I have respectable men hitting on me every day and can choose the best to date and make love to. The only reason I keep my husband is because he works to provide me with a luxurious lifestyle and takes care of the household chores and is a good domestic servant. As long as he continues to serve me well, I will let him stay, but his privileges with me are markedly restricted, and I do everything to emphasize his lowly status and place in our relationship. He has a small humble bare bedroom next to the garage, while I sleep in the luxurious master bedroom suite with lovers of my choosing. He never gets to see me make love to my boyfriends, and I don't even let him see me naked anymore. I am always dressed when he is present, or I will slip a robe on, or cover myself with the sheet if I am naked in bed. He, on the other hand, is always kept completely naked at all times in the home in my presence. I find that me being dressed with him being naked reminds him of his inferiority and my superiority over him. He also must kneel and grovel before me in my presence, constantly showing his respect for my superiority as well as his gratitude that I am letting him stay in my life and not discarding him. He addresses me as "Ma'am" and on the rare occasion he is present when I am with one of my lovers, he must address them as "Sir," while we call him "cuck" or "slave." When I give him an order, I expect him to say "yes, Ma'am" and I want to see him scurrying desperately to obey, not walking casually. His sex is limited to masturbation under my supervision, and I only grant it if he has served me well, and has done all his chores to my satisfaction. The only physical contact he is allowed with me is licking the bottom of my shoe, or occasionally kissing the bottom of my bare foot, which I let him do as he masturbates in worship of me, while I remain dressed or have my robe on. He is no longer allowed to lick my pussy, but I will occasionally reward him by feeding him my lovers cum from a used condom, or let my lovers' cum drip out of my pussy onto the floor for him to lick off the floor as he masturbates, reminding him that that is the closest he will ever get to his wife's pussy again. I love this lifestyle and so does my pathetic cuck husband. It just amazes me that cucks like my husband exist. I wonder if you guys know how pathetic you are and what most women and real men think about you. I don't understand it, but I will use it to enhance my lifestyle. Are there other women out there with a similar relationship to mine?
Love reading about the different hot wife and cuckold dynamics. I am happy that your FLR is flourishing and that all parties appear happy and pleased. There is no doubt that you are a woman of great vitality and power in your relationship, but I have never had a hot wife, cuck , bull situation in this manner. My two long term relationships were more about discussion of wants and needs, but certainly not judging your relationship or any similar situation. It is intriguing and piques my curiosity a bit. Since I am naturally dominant, I am certain that watching the total and full subjugation of a cuckold, breaking him down to merely a service slave would be exciting. Hope your relationship continues as it has because even though the hot wife can always find a real man to fuck, the essential role of the cuckold, or slave in this case, cannot be denied. It adds to the entirety of the dynamic. That is why I entered the lifestyle as a bull roughly 12 years ago. There was a need for dominant, confident men who had no issue pleasuring a woman in front of her spouse, and plus I get off on it, knowing he cannot do the job that I can. But, like I said, the total demise of a man to a service slave and nothing else is quite intriguing. Hope to find a hot wife like that at some point. Regardless, hope all of you are well and satisfied in your roles of a cuckold relationship.

Goddess

I love that you've been able to manipulate him into doing this willingly. Me personally, would regret never being able to see my queen naked or to worship her pussy the way she deserves. I like the denial aspect but I am weak and would probably succumb to jerking off in secret and hoping she doesn't figure it out. You don't mention anything about a chastity cage but you know your sub best and if you think self-denial is possible then good on you.
If my wife would embrace half of what you have, she would have a very contented sub at her disposal.

Love reading about the different hot wife and cuckold dynamics. I am happy that your FLR is flourishing and that all parties appear happy and pleased. There is no doubt that you are a woman of great vitality and power in your relationship, but I have never had a hot wife, cuck , bull situation in this manner. My two long term relationships were more about discussion of wants and needs, but certainly not judging your relationship or any similar situation. It is intriguing and piques my curiosity a bit. Since I am naturally dominant, I am certain that watching the total and full subjugation of a cuckold, breaking him down to merely a service slave would be exciting. Hope your relationship continues as it has because even though the hot wife can always find a real man to fuck, the essential role of the cuckold, or slave in this case, cannot be denied. It adds to the entirety of the dynamic. That is why I entered the lifestyle as a bull roughly 12 years ago. There was a need for dominant, confident men who had no issue pleasuring a woman in front of her spouse, and plus I get off on it, knowing he cannot do the job that I can. But, like I said, the total demise of a man to a service slave and nothing else is quite intriguing. Hope to find a hot wife like that at some point. Regardless, hope all of you are well and satisfied in your roles of a cuckold relationship.
Thanks for your response, Wayne. The men I date are not "bulls." They are just superior stud men who I enjoy going out with and having sex with, but those men would not want a pathetic slave cuck husband hanging around and watching. They would think it is silly and it would inhibit our activities. Therefore, my husband is kept in his slave quarters when I have a lover over. But I am intrigued about having a relationship with a bull like you so I could enjoy degrading my husband along with my bull male lover. Do you ever travel to the Los Angeles area? If you do, perhaps you can send me a photo of you. If I find you attractive, maybe we can get together some time with my slave cuck husband serving as our slave. When you arrive, I would have him greet you by crawling naked on the floor to your feet and licking your shoe, and then scurrying to wait on us hand and foot while we visit and chat. When we go to the bedroom to make love, we will leave him outside, as I don't let him see me naked or making love with my boyfriends. But after we finish making love, we can call him in the room to remove the used condom from your cock, lick your cock clean, and then slurp up all your cum from the condom, thanking us as we laugh at how pathetic he is. I would enjoy that.

Thanks for your response, Wayne. The men I date are not "bulls." They are just superior stud men who I enjoy going out with and having sex with, but those men would not want a pathetic slave cuck husband hanging around and watching. They would think it is silly and it would inhibit our activities. Therefore, my husband is kept in his slave quarters when I have a lover over. But I am intrigued about having a relationship with a bull like you so I could enjoy degrading my husband along with my bull male lover. Do you ever travel to the Los Angeles area? If you do, perhaps you can send me a photo of you. If I find you attractive, maybe we can get together some time with my slave cuck husband serving as our slave. When you arrive, I would have him greet you by crawling naked on the floor to your feet and licking your shoe, and then scurrying to wait on us hand and foot while we visit and chat. When we go to the bedroom to make love, we will leave him outside, as I don't let him see me naked or making love with my boyfriends. But after we finish making love, we can call him in the room to remove the used condom from your cock, lick your cock clean, and then slurp up all your cum from the condom, thanking us as we laugh at how pathetic he is. I would enjoy that.
That,s what i must do for my wife,humiliated&forced to watch and clean her&lover,allways must i wear sexy lingerie&high heels&make up&wig&short skirts etc,but i love it,it,s a big turn on to see my wife getting pleased by a real man &cock,and also making me proud i can make her lover horny&hard,many men have told me i look very sexy and my legs are better lloking than many women(that,s what they say),i would liked it so much living near you and serving you&used as your slut forced to do as asked,making your kinky fantasies real etc,your comment got my panties soaking wet because i saw myself in slutty lingeries&high heels licking&kissing your legs&shoes,maybe a OTK spanking for being so naughty,but i gonna follow you here and if you must like to own me on this forum just to please yourself a bit,or want to hear about my experiences&fantasies,please ask me anything💋💓first 2pics are from me,3th is wife

Attachments

• stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 61
  • high heels&fishnets.jpg
    high heels&fishnets.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 84
it,s a great honour for your pathetic husband to serve a gorgeous sexy hotwife as you

I love that you've been able to manipulate him into doing this willingly. Me personally, would regret never being able to see my queen naked or to worship her pussy the way she deserves. I like the denial aspect but I am weak and would probably succumb to jerking off in secret and hoping she doesn't figure it out. You don't mention anything about a chastity cage but you know your sub best and if you think self-denial is possible then good on you.
If my wife would embrace half of what you have, she would have a very contented sub at her disposal.
see my wife(or other women)very sexy dressed,looking so hot,not for me but for her lover is sometimes making me cum so quick,she humiliating me with telling me i just can watch(and see how a woman should be fucked),sometimes i may cum on her legs&shoes but only if i lick it all up,and cleaning pussy&cock is a must,and yes sometimes i jerk off(sometimes i cum in my pants without touching my clit)when i saw how sexy&naughty she looked,and cleaning the house in a sissymaiduniform in front of friends&family is so embarrasing it makes my panties soaking wet,it,s what i never would give up,being a slutty sissy in FLR is the best what happened for me

Attachments

• fishnets&latex.jpeg
    fishnets&latex.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 77
  • latex2.jpg
    latex2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 48
  • pink sissiepantie2.jpg
    pink sissiepantie2.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 61
see my wife(or other women)very sexy dressed,looking so hot,not for me but for her lover is sometimes making me cum so quick,she humiliating me with telling me i just can watch(and see how a woman should be fucked),sometimes i may cum on her legs&shoes but only if i lick it all up,and cleaning pussy&cock is a must,and yes sometimes i jerk off(sometimes i cum in my pants without touching my clit)when i saw how sexy&naughty she looked,and cleaning the house in a sissymaiduniform in front of friends&family is so embarrasing it makes my panties soaking wet,it,s what i never would give up,being a slutty sissy in FLR is the best what happened for me
Love to be licking your pussy baby

Reactions: shymalea62
being a cuckold should be fun for both parties - you think your husband is a loser - so why is a LOSER like YOU staying with someone that you do not love.

Reactions: gregnginger
🧐

Reactions: gregnginger
you wear your sissy outfits very nicely I bet the bull likes you that way.