Hi everyone. I'm a new user here and pretty new to the whole cuck/bull lifestyle.
Me and my girlfriend are each others first serious relationship and were each others first sexual partners.
We recently added a third into the bedroom, after going back and forth about it for years. Sadly, we both ended up regretted it a ton, and I am looking for some tips/advice to avoid for the next time IF we ever decide to venture back towards this lifestyle.
I won't got into details about why it was bad, as I don't want to say too much publicly. The bull was making it all about him, and not us. Didn't really respond to my suggestions and pretty much just fucked my girlfriend infront of me. Constantly wanted more, even though we set strict boundaries. He ended up fucking my girlfriend without using a condom after it was a rule to begin with.
How to people usually find trusting third parties? Is their an app, or safe places like this? Just looking for friendly, non-judgemental tips to a pair of unexperienced newbies, thanks.

I / we have been in this a long, long time - 20+ years of cheating and infidelity to start, 22 years of doing the hot wife thing. Respecting your privacy, given the lack of more context:

Your basic instinct seems sound; first and foremost, it's all about her - not him, not you. As a secondary consideration, it's about her relationship to you, and yours with her. You both have to find a voice to immediately boot any third party who isn't in line with that.

We used to have rules, many rules. In perfect 20/20 hindsight, most of 'em were mine, stupid shit for the most part, like no kissing, because it upset me. I didn't (then) take the time to find insight that she might need that.

This lifestyle is a lot of work. There are no easy ways to recruit encounter partners, figure out who to trust, no magic to any of it, other than grinding through it. As you gain experience, confidence, and inner voice, it gets easier, but it's never easy.

I'd say communication and screening is key. I normally like communication with a wife/couple for a bit before ever meeting to see if we all jive. Basically you are going to have to weed out the goofballs by really screening them prior, and preferably find the ones that don't seem flaky and are a fit.

Also, if he fucked your gf without a condom, that kinda sounds like she was ok with it, despite it being a rule?

What you eventually have to figure out is that in objective reality, she makes the rules. As mentioned, if he bare-backed her, unless it was outright non-consensual, she was OK taking his bare naked cock, and letting him cum inside. That's not your choice, and there's nothing you can really do about it, without implicit interference at a minimum.

Along the way, there's all kinds of shit that will happen if this progresses - you might object to it, but if that's what she wants, you're ultimately along for the ride (or watching it).

Yeah, you both make a good point about that actually. He was supposed to wear a condom, and did to start with. Asked if he could take it off twice. First time, I said no. Second time, my girlfriend said yes. I can't solely place the blame towards him here.

Right that's my point. She may have been more into than you? That's where the communication comes in, particularly if you are doing more of a cuck type think and less the stag/vixen role. If it's the former, then she's going to have the power and do what she wants and if that is the case, it sounds like she sorta already did that to an extent.

Also, I'll point out that's kinda what the cuck thing is, it's pretty much the wife /gf getting fucked infront of the husband. So you will need to figure out what you are both looking for is what I'm getting at.

Most guys have huge difficulty figuring out one central concept:

- she is going to do what she wants to, feels like she needs
- if you object, she's likely going to do it anyway
- -leading to guilt, anxiety and conflict

Using the condom think as a teaching moment and example, she wanted his bare cock, and was willing to take the risk of his cum inside her. You're just along for the ride.

Project into the mid to longer term future. If she really gets off on this, think of the moment where there are two or more strange dudes fucking her. What then, no condoms, no rules, just mad fucking. If you can't deal with that, or learn to, you're in for a very rough time.

No-one gets to 1st base without putting the time and effort into getting to know us and prove to us he is what we are looking for. We only have 1 rule, we both have to agree that the man we pick is right for us. That means he has to put up with e-mails, phone calls and non sexual meets 1st. I have found that blokes that just want to wam bam wont put inn the effort. Those that are willing to put in the effort usually turn out to be straight shooters.
For us a bull is just a sex toy, he is there for both our enjoyment and if they dont agree then its goodbye.

Hi everyone. I'm a new user here and pretty new to the whole cuck/bull lifestyle.
Me and my girlfriend are each others first serious relationship and were each others first sexual partners.
We recently added a third into the bedroom, after going back and forth about it for years. Sadly, we both ended up regretted it a ton, and I am looking for some tips/advice to avoid for the next time IF we ever decide to venture back towards this lifestyle.
I won't got into details about why it was bad, as I don't want to say too much publicly. The bull was making it all about him, and not us. Didn't really respond to my suggestions and pretty much just fucked my girlfriend infront of me. Constantly wanted more, even though we set strict boundaries. He ended up fucking my girlfriend without using a condom after it was a rule to begin with.
How to people usually find trusting third parties? Is their an app, or safe places like this? Just looking for friendly, non-judgemental tips to a pair of unexperienced newbies, thanks.
The bull fucked her without a condom because that's what your wife wanted!!!
Maybe for your wife hasn't been bad, but she's just telling you because she sees how worried you are?

My wife only fucks bareback and I love it!

35834399.jpg35834409.jpg35834415.jpg53741809.jpg62840469.jpg

Wow! I really think you both should have more conversations about not having any regrets. Being that bull, it was always the wife’s decision to go bareback. A condom was just a starter piece for the wife and husband for the comfort zone making sure all the way to the end before we take the condom off. Always, the husband loved it. The couple and I always had the understanding that the situation was always only “sex” and nothing else. Do something romantic for her. Not having sex with another guy. Just have a plan to make her fall back in passionately love again. I’m not a dr Ruth by all means. But give that a try! Good luck!

Finding the right bull is a very long process. A lot of it is instinct with the cuckold. Lots of texts, coffee meets and dates to find the right one. But, when you do its magical. There are a TON of bulls out there. Be picky and chemistry is everything. 99% of the time, the cuck knows his wife and can pick the right bull. But, it takes a lot of screening. Be patient.

Every one here is so.right itd about total.honesty on.both parts of what each one wants We never call.it rules we vall.it guidelines..We hzve been. I .tbe lifestyle for 5 years it has workec for us as we discuss it all.if o e of us are not i. Agreement of the basics it ends. Feel free to ask.anything Bob

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I have to think you wanted him to bareback her. I’d marry her. Girlfriends never stay with cucks.

• Love
hi i am bi my husband is not and we meet others into same room sex its a lot safer to do this more my husband will let a man touch me use toys i can touch like help jerk a guy off but care full on hard sex i like exhibitionism not shy like the room bright love holding a cock and watch the cum shoot out but only my husbands cock can go in me

Attachments

• 20230929_221133 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_221133 - Copy.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20231009_132050 - Copy.jpg
    20231009_132050 - Copy.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 15
We think you both need to discuss and be on the same page if this is what you desire. We started as a married couple so not sure as a boy friend girl friend you both even know what you want, but with that said a couple things come to mind, set the rules up front and if the guy does not comply stop and or don’t invite him back, and keep trying until you find someone you are happy with! As we have learned in the swinging world "NO" means NO!

Last edited:
  • Love
Sad. He is an ass. That simple.

What you eventually have to figure out is that in objective reality, she makes the rules. As mentioned, if he bare-backed her, unless it was outright non-consensual, she was OK taking his bare naked cock, and letting him cum inside. That's not your choice, and there's nothing you can really do about it, without implicit interference at a minimum.

Along the way, there's all kinds of shit that will happen if this progresses - you might object to it, but if that's what she wants, you're ultimately along for the ride (or watching it).
I love not having any say