The Cuckold Catfish Epidemic and the Need for Standard Verification

bwcbullpa

Male
From
PA, US
Hello, very experienced bull here with over 10 years meeting cuckolds, hotwives, stags, vixens, swingers, etc.

I want to discuss something that is a major issue with finding people in the lifestyle: an epidemic of cuckolding catfish. Sorry if this is a bit of a rant, but it's something I've thought about for a long time. Anyone serious about experiencing this kink in real life can probably tell you that searching for matches on the internet can be a grueling process filled with dozens of fake replies for every real one. I've found verification an essential step - not optional - in the process to meeting real people. And I've been highly successful for over 10 years in connecting with dozens of couples. In my experience, real couples - even first-timers - are open to verification provided it is safe, secure, and reasonable.

🚩 Unwilling to verify
🚩 Gives excuses for why they can't verify
🚩 Defensive and/or evasive
🚩 Act insulted when asked to verify
🚩 Wants explicit sexual details before verifying
🚩 Says that you need to verify without them providing the same
🚩 Asks for or provides explicit sexual photos or video, but unwilling to provide a verification photo
🚩 Argues that any image can verify their identity

✅ Understands the importance of verification
✅ Respects your time
✅ Respects your requests
✅ Willing to work with you
✅ Both parties verifying at the same time
✅ Discusses ways to verify that make sense for both parties

Verification must be a unique and impossible or difficult to fake method that provides security to both parties. It also must be reasonable, not requiring a lot of effort or technical knowledge. The ideal verification method is easy to understand and accomplish, safe and secure for all parties, impossible to fake, and provides simultaneous verification for everyone.

Tier 1 Verification Methods
These methods are impossible (or nearly) to fake and ensure that both parties verify simultaneously.
  • Live video
  • In-person, public meet-up
Tier 2 Verification Methods
A decent though less-reliable method. Although unlikely, this could be faked with some effort. Best used as a back-up method in case the first two are unavailable. This also doesn't allow for simultaneous verification, meaning that you could verify with the other person and then be ghosted.
  • Unique photo (either holding up a sign or an item selected by the other party to create an image that would be difficult to fake)

What do you think? Do you think verification online is a big deal? What are your best methods? Do you agree or disagree with any of my points?

Verification is a huge issue in this era of deepfake, we started to crunch up the paper in our verification photos as those are harder for others to steal and deepfake. Also verification alone doesn't tell you if the couple are really into it or the husband is just a pushy guy.

For us the absolute best verification system is SDC.com - there you are verified by people you meet in person. Of course because you also pay for SDC.com it roots out many immediately. Of course nothing is foolproof and we had the odd person there who is a fake on SDC.com.

Reactions: Tempus
Hello, very experienced bull here with over 10 years meeting cuckolds, hotwives, stags, vixens, swingers, etc.

I want to discuss something that is a major issue with finding people in the lifestyle: an epidemic of cuckolding catfish. Sorry if this is a bit of a rant, but it's something I've thought about for a long time. Anyone serious about experiencing this kink in real life can probably tell you that searching for matches on the internet can be a grueling process filled with dozens of fake replies for every real one. I've found verification an essential step - not optional - in the process to meeting real people. And I've been highly successful for over 10 years in connecting with dozens of couples. In my experience, real couples - even first-timers - are open to verification provided it is safe, secure, and reasonable.

🚩 Unwilling to verify
🚩 Asks for or provides explicit sexual photos or video, but unwilling to provide a verification photo

✅ Respects your time
✅ Respects your requests

Verification must be a unique and impossible or difficult to fake method that provides security to both parties. It also must be reasonable, not requiring a lot of effort or technical knowledge. The ideal verification method is easy to understand and accomplish, safe and secure for all parties, impossible to fake, and provides simultaneous verification for everyone.

These methods are impossible (or nearly) to fake and ensure that both parties verify simultaneously.
  • Live video
A decent though less-reliable method. Although unlikely, this could be faked with some effort. Best used as a back-up method in case the first two are unavailable. This also doesn't allow for simultaneous verification, meaning that you could verify with the other person and then be ghosted.
  • Unique photo (either holding up a sign or an item selected by the other party to create an image that would be difficult to fake)

What do you think? Do you think verification online is a big deal? What are your best methods? Do you agree or disagree with any of my points?
I love this idea as we’ve come across so many “fakes” that we’ve basically aborted the site. Just a lot of fake stories, with fake fantasies and picture collecting.

Reactions: smoky mt bull
Even asking for some sort of verification when doing tributes is a nightmare!

There are a few decent ones to be fair but few and far between.

We understand your frustrations -- we encounter it too when seeking a male to join us. We strictly adhere to your "tier 1 approach" There will always be at least two video chat sessions to get to know each other and a meet up at a coffee shop or bar before we actually invite them to the bed. We make this process very clear to all potential fuck buddies at the onset. If they don't like it or refuse to do it, we end the conversation and move on. Sad thing is even if chat sessions and meet up goes well we have still been disappointed on a number of occasions, by them not showing up at all or refusing to follow our bedroom rules of play.

🚩 Unwilling to verify

✅ Respects your time
✅ Respects your requests

• Live video

Just had this situation.. after almost a week of chat and the exchange of explicit/non explicit but personal photos that identify me, I was duped. My error? I believed that the allowance of having their "phone number" was significant enough to think they were actually who they said they were. When it came time to a meet, after obtaining my home address, time came and went. I mean, this person led up with conversation back and forth all the way to the minute they were supposed to be pulling up. "Damn, I thought I was closer and when I put your address into gps, I won't be there until x:xx" Sending photos along the way, talk about what they want to do, asking if they could stay over if it got too late.. Then finally 1.5 hours past the original ETA, spouse sent them a text to fuck off. The gig was up, they've since ghosted, of course with loads of photos, our numbers and now our home address. Pretty awesome and disgusting the games the people like playing. Reverse lookup of their phone number, no record exists.