Wife is over 4 months pregnant and oh how guys like to fuck pregnant women

Takemoment

Male
Gold
My wife is carrying another man's baby and she is already more than 4 months pregnant. After all those years of me trying to impregnate her and other guys, she finally got pregnant by another guy. Not sure if it was pure luck that it worked this time (as she was not getting pregnant before), or something changed in her body or there was some type of special connection between my wife and the bio dad that resulted in him knocking her up.

He still comes by to fuck my wife, but he did go back with his wife who he was separated from during the fucking of my wife. She does not know that he put a baby in my wife or that he continues to fuck her. I guess it does not say much about their marriage, but I have no room to judge.

Interestingly, but probably not surprising, my wife still continues to fuck other guys even though she is pregnant. As I have found out, guys love fucking pregnant women. A guy she works with, who she always flirted with, but never did anything else with him, finally got to fuck her. He does not know I know about their encounter. He is married but that did not stop him from finally fucking my wife. I guess he knew there was no risk in getting her pregnant. I stayed out while he came to the house to fuck her in our marital bed. He thought I was just out of town for work. When my wife texted me that he had arrived, I waited about 15 minutes or so and drove by my house. There was his car. Oh how I wished I could watch but my wife did not think he would do it with me there. I knew they were probably fucking already so I drove off to a place I could park and played with myself, thinking of them fucking.

When my wife finally texted me that he was leaving soon, I drove close enough to my house to see him coming out of my house and getting in his car and driving away, but he could not see me. What is it about men after they fuck, especially illicit fucking? I watched him strut to his car, the best way to describe it. I knew his cum was in my wife.

I waited for a bit after he left just to make sure he was not coming back.

At home, I found my wife taking a bath. I had hoped for a cream pie, but alas it was not to be, which is not unusual. She told me to change the sheets, which were all over the place and in doing so, I say where his cum had leaked out of her cunt. Fuck it was a lot of cum. I leaned over the bed to smell his cum and without hesitation, I licked the sheets. Most had been absorbed but I could still taste him. I could also taste and smell my wife on those sheets. From the looks of the bed, it must have been an intense fuck.

Changing the sheets and making the bed, I helped my wife out of the tub. I could see where he sucked the hell out of my wife's engoring tits. No denying he had my wife.

The only thing she told me was that he was pretty muscular, hairless chest and a very thick cock, not expecially long but beer can thick, cut cock. They actually fucked twice, but iI guess not surprisingly, as I am sure fucking a married woman who was pregnant really turned him on and he is only 25, still has that stamina.

I had masturbated in the car while I was waiting but later that night after my wife went to bed, I masturbated again imagining what they had done in our marital bed.

My wife is carrying another man's baby and she is already more than 4 months pregnant. After all those years of me trying to impregnate her and other guys, she finally got pregnant by another guy. Not sure if it was pure luck that it worked this time (as she was not getting pregnant before), or something changed in her body or there was some type of special connection between my wife and the bio dad that resulted in him knocking her up.

He still comes by to fuck my wife, but he did go back with his wife who he was separated from during the fucking of my wife. She does not know that he put a baby in my wife or that he continues to fuck her. I guess it does not say much about their marriage, but I have no room to judge.

Interestingly, but probably not surprising, my wife still continues to fuck other guys even though she is pregnant. As I have found out, guys love fucking pregnant women. A guy she works with, who she always flirted with, but never did anything else with him, finally got to fuck her. He does not know I know about their encounter. He is married but that did not stop him from finally fucking my wife. I guess he knew there was no risk in getting her pregnant. I stayed out while he came to the house to fuck her in our marital bed. He thought I was just out of town for work. When my wife texted me that he had arrived, I waited about 15 minutes or so and drove by my house. There was his car. Oh how I wished I could watch but my wife did not think he would do it with me there. I knew they were probably fucking already so I drove off to a place I could park and played with myself, thinking of them fucking.

When my wife finally texted me that he was leaving soon, I drove close enough to my house to see him coming out of my house and getting in his car and driving away, but he could not see me. What is it about men after they fuck, especially illicit fucking? I watched him strut to his car, the best way to describe it. I knew his cum was in my wife.

At home, I found my wife taking a bath. I had hoped for a cream pie, but alas it was not to be, which is not unusual. She told me to change the sheets, which were all over the place and in doing so, I say where his cum had leaked out of her cunt. Fuck it was a lot of cum. I leaned over the bed to smell his cum and without hesitation, I licked the sheets. Most had been absorbed but I could still taste him. I could also taste and smell my wife on those sheets. From the looks of the bed, it must have been an intense fuck.

Changing the sheets and making the bed, I helped my wife out of the tub. I could see where he sucked the hell out of my wife's engoring tits. No denying he had my wife.

The only thing she told me was that he was pretty muscular, hairless chest and a very thick cock, not expecially long but beer can thick, cut cock. They actually fucked twice, but iI guess not surprisingly, as I am sure fucking a married woman who was pregnant really turned him on and he is only 25, still has that stamina.

I had masturbated in the car while I was waiting but later that night after my wife went to bed, I masturbated again imagining what they had done in our marital bed.
Good little whore wife

Great story. I love how you could tell that he sucked the hell out of her tits. Hot.

In my case, I'm very turned when I come back from the weekend and I go to bed with my gf.

I always say "good night honey" and after that I say "the bed sheets still smell to the tenths of orgasms you had here during the weekend..." And she smiles with that spicy face she had...

That's drive me crazy

I crave sex with a pregnant woman, especially if she's lactating early. I could never convince my wife to have sex with another guy when she was pregnant (and let me watch), despite my constant urging her to do so. Later in life, I found out she cheated during one of her pregnancies - I have the Polaroid evidence in my collection of treasures.

During KK's second pregnancy, she started lactating about the eighth month. She was madly horny, milky, and needed constant sex. I took total advantage of it.

I have a long-term affair partner, Marie, whom I've fathered two children with. Like my wife, she was always horny during pregnancy save for the early phase with a little morning sickness. Pregnant women are incredibly sexy and beautiful. I love having a pregnant hottie riding my cock, especially if she's dripping milk...

I would definitely fuck her!

I wanna also fuck your wife all hole .I love fuck pregnant woman.

You guys are living our dream!! J has wanted to get pregnant by someone other than me for a long time, unfortunately her tipped uterus makes it difficult toget pregnant so it has not happened. One time by me only. But the excitement of trying and taking the risks has been a lot of fun for ys both as well as her Lovers.

CW

You guys are living our dream!! J has wanted to get pregnant by someone other than me for a long time, unfortunately her tipped uterus makes it difficult toget pregnant so it has not happened. One time by me only. But the excitement of trying and taking the risks has been a lot of fun for ys both as well as her Lovers.

CW
Ok so here is my situation I’m hypervirile, I have a high sperm count with 80% motility. I’ve impregnated a few hard cases and now I’m obsessed with breeding all women.