Cuckold

Language is complex, regional, cultural, and filled with semantics and context.

Technically, semantically, definitionally, a cuckold is any man who's 'committed' partner is having sex with someone else. Very simple.

There is a significant body of culture, related to labeling and categorization that results in the slew of terms from bull, cuck/cuckold, hot wife, stud, vixen, cuckoldress, masturbatrix and dozens of other variant labels.

If I understand the term, cuckold is a guy whose wife is having sex behind his back and he is unaware. But a lot of the threads are from guys who encourage or give hall passes to their wives or GFs, and they post on cuckold forums and threads. WTH?
Emma the question is: Do you have a hall pass from your husband to see other man in the front of him or behind hes back?

The terminology can be confusing. As a "bull", I'm looking for horny girls who aren't getting what they need at home, but instead I find the vast majority of "cuckold" couples are male-led, with the woman doing it primarily to please the husband. So, the "cuck" is really the dominate one in the arrangement, having the "bull" perform for him. Those dynamics are a complete turn-off for me. It's hard to find a true cuckoldress even on a "cuckold" site. The terminolgy could all use a big reset.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
If I understand the term, cuckold is a guy whose wife is having sex behind his back and he is unaware. But a lot of the threads are from guys who encourage or give hall passes to their wives or GFs, and they post on cuckold forums and threads. WTH?
There is an entire subset of cucks who take pleasure in seeing there wives being used by Dominant me, both pleasing and being pleased in ways he never could experience.
I have had two husbands watch, naked, tied to a chair. One came without being touched, just seeing his wife used, and cumming over and over