My fiancee complained that she wants me to be more dominant in bed; and why i have cuckold fantasies

Whoever wants context, see my older posts.
We had a small argument about usual stuff few days ago. Amidst it she admitted that she wanted me to: "Sometimes take charge in bed and take me roughly, pin me to the wall."
We are living together for quite some time. While we had lots of kinky sex and she orgasms frequently, i was never able to fully assert dominance. Most of sex passes in her facesitting me and me eating her pussy/ass. Then she orders me to fuck her roughly, which i do. Even while i fuck her roughly she talks back and teases, which turns me on.

Naturally and spontaneously, she is the one who asserts the dominance. I am naturally sexually submissive.

This is exactly why i have cuckold fantasies. I believe i am past my ego and i would be turned on by her having a session with a man who is inherently dominant and who will lift her up and pin her to the wall, while i watch being happy that she got what she fantasises about.

I would be one to spoil her and the bull would be the one who would show her feminine submissive side sexually.

However, she is very loyal person and would never want to do something like that, which is again a big plus because she is inherently loyal. I would never be intrusive about cuckold kink to her. But if i see her sexual frustration grows, i see it as my duty to introduce her to prospect of freeing her sexuality.

We had a small argument about usual stuff few days ago. Amidst it she admitted that she wanted me to: "Sometimes take charge in bed and take me roughly, pin me to the wall."
We are living together for quite some time. While we had lots of kinky sex and she orgasms frequently, i was never able to fully assert dominance. Most of sex passes in her facesitting me and me eating her pussy/ass. Then she orders me to fuck her roughly, which i do. Even while i fuck her roughly she talks back and teases, which turns me on.

Naturally and spontaneously, she is the one who asserts the dominance. I am naturally sexually submissive.

This is exactly why i have cuckold fantasies. I believe i am past my ego and i would be turned on by her having a session with a man who is inherently dominant and who will lift her up and pin her to the wall, while i watch being happy that she got what she fantasises about.

I would be one to spoil her and the bull would be the one who would show her feminine submissive side sexually.

However, she is very loyal person and would never want to do something like that, which is again a big plus because she is inherently loyal. I would never be intrusive about cuckold kink to her. But if i see her sexual frustration grows, i see it as my duty to introduce her to prospect of freeing her sexuality.
I love the way you think, Good Luck with that, you might have a exciting new lifestyle Soon, I hope your ready.

Reactions: new2ituk
I love the way you think, Good Luck with that, you might have a exciting new lifestyle Soon, I hope your ready.
Thank you! I am ready and i want it but final decision is hers of course! In my mind there would be nothing hotter than us talking about it and her asking "Are you surely okay with it?". The most erotic question i could hear. And of course i would be. I would hold her hand while she is getting fucked.

You can be rough, as long as you set limits...talk about what she wants you to do. Make a persona for yourself, wear a mask, call yourself a different name when fucking...tie her up, blindfold her, pull her hair, smack, grab her throat, things like that. That way, you can separate yourself from the persona and give her a taste of what she wants...if you can get in a different fantasy mindset, that might work.

Or I'd happily treat her rough instead!

Reactions: toolman2c
You can be rough, as long as you set limits...talk about what she wants you to do. Make a persona for yourself, wear a mask, call yourself a different name when fucking...tie her up, blindfold her, pull her hair, smack, grab her throat, things like that. That way, you can separate yourself from the persona and give her a taste of what she wants...if you can get in a different fantasy mindset, that might work.

"Hanky Panky Nothing Like a Good Spanky" --- Madonna.

-

However, she is very loyal person and would never want to do something like that, which is again a big plus because she is inherently loyal. I would never be intrusive about cuckold kink to her. But if i see her sexual frustration grows, i see it as my duty to introduce her to prospect of freeing her sexuality.It

It seems both of you need a real man to take charge.

We could both do that to her, competing who fucks rougher and who is more dominant!

We tried spanking and pulljng hair so far, she enyojed it.😉

Lately we are more into jelaousy plays where she sometimes makes me feel jelaous while facesitting me or while i fuck her.

Reactions: nicebiguy
We could both do that to her, competing who fucks rougher and who is more dominant!

We tried spanking and pulljng hair so far, she enyojed it.😉

Lately we are more into jelaousy plays where she sometimes makes me feel jelaous while facesitting me or while i fuck her.
Can you explain more about how she makes you feel jealous?

Reactions: nicebiguy
That's exactly what most of us cucks want is their wife/gf to get checked out by other guys. It's a reminder of how lucky we are even if it does create a bit of jealousy.
Exactly! I do instictively get turned on when that happens, maybe she noticed! Moreof, i want to let her know i have zero problems if they check her out and even flirt. I am also a bit jelaous but i enjoy it much more! Espially the fantasy of her admitting she needs a short adventure with dominant lover.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Exactly! I do instictively get turned on when that happens, maybe she noticed! Moreof, i want to let her know i have zero problems if they check her out and even flirt. I am also a bit jelaous but i enjoy it much more! Espially the fantasy of her admitting she needs a short adventure with dominant lover.
Maybe someday your fantasy will happen.

I understand you. I am a physically strong guy with a good sized dick, and I used to enjoy dominating a few ex's, but I can't do it at all with my wife. She said she misses a dominant lover, then why did she pick me.......
I'm admitting to myself and to her that I cannot give this. It's causing arguments and humiliation but it feels like we are finally being honest with eachother.
I am not sure but I think it will lead to her at least trying out another lover once.