Wife has gone out on her own tonight with permission to go home with someone else

I posted a story on here a couple of days ago of my wife being fucked by someone else for the first time on New Year's Eve. We've moved pretty quickly since then and tonight she has gone out into town on her own, all dressed up and ready to find someone to go home with. I'm not expecting to see her tonight.

I'm sat at home on my own, awaiting updates of how the evening is going and where it ends. I'm so excited for this to happen. She's taken a huge step forwards in the hotwife lifestyle and I cannot wait to hear how she feels later.

I posted a story on here a couple of days ago of my wife being fucked by someone else for the first time on New Year's Eve. We've moved pretty quickly since then and tonight she has gone out into town on her own, all dressed up and ready to find someone to go home with. I'm not expecting to see her tonight.

I'm sat at home on my own, awaiting updates of how the evening is going and where it ends. I'm so excited for this to happen. She's taken a huge step forwards in the hotwife lifestyle and I cannot wait to hear how she feels later.
black and white life GIF

Last wek my Hotwife was in Germany (Luneberg) for work.
She kissed the bartender and she had sex with a tinder date for an hour. He fucked her 3 times and she liked it very much. She sended me images where this stranger was fuckin her and she told me everything on the phone. I saw het back 2 days later....

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
OP is bullshit..brand new member and a couple of days later his wife went on a date (going on 3 months ago) and he hasn't even been back till now, just to express doubt about his bullshit rating. Anybody real would have posted and update or 2, the story or stories so far and a pic or two at least. This is ops normal for so many cases and most of us who have been here awhile spot it right away. That said, I rarely say anything about bullshit posts anymore because I don't really care. You just kind of expect it here. At least there are several BS artists who can spin a pretty sex tale and find some hot pics to post..lol

OP is bullshit..brand new member and a couple of days later his wife went on a date (going on 3 months ago) and he hasn't even been back till now, just to express doubt about his bullshit rating. Anybody real would have posted and update or 2, the story or stories so far and a pic or two at least. This is ops normal for so many cases and most of us who have been here awhile spot it right away. That said, I rarely say anything about bullshit posts anymore because I don't really care. You just kind of expect it here. At least there are several BS artists who can spin a pretty sex tale and find some hot pics to post..lol
You are spot on, and agree, there are some great fantasy stories here, as well as some real ones. Having been in the lifestyle a person kinda gets the feel of what is real and what is fantasy. I love your BS meter !

Reactions: charlie141r42