Watching or not

Hello mate,

My case is just the opposite. We started on this only a few months ago, and since we started I never participated and watched them.

My GF is very reluctant to have me there with her.

In my case I think I'd enjoy watching them, but maybe just once for curiosity.

Since my GF is fully open to share every minor detail with me, I enjoy extremely the moment of arriving home after their encounters. We stay In bed and I jerk while she explain me every single orgasm she had with him. For me this is fucking awesome...

The first time for my wife was when she and a girlfriend (who was in a long term relationshi) went out for drinks and dancing. My wife was a smoke
show that night. Her friend was out with the intent to get laid, and knowing of my cuckold desires, encouraged my wife to find two attractive men to flirt with. They both got their brains fucked out that night.

My wife was highly aroused when she finally got home and told me what they had both done. My imagination vividly illuminated the details.

Ever since, I prefer to hear about it after the fact. The mind can be powerfully erotic.

We started out with me being there the first few times with her first lover. One day I asked if she would prefer being alone, to which she said yes so she wouldnt worry about me and could be more relaxed. Answer for me, get a video camera, which I did. For sure could tell the difference in how she was much freer to let go and enjoy. She dated many times alone after that, but sometimes in our home she and one of her lovers would go upstairs to our bedroom and I could hear then from downstairs...very exciting, and she could let go of herself much easier and much more sexual..I still had the videos..lol

We started out with me being there the first few times with her first lover. One day I asked if she would prefer being alone, to which she said yes so she wouldnt worry about me and could be more relaxed. Answer for me, get a video camera, which I did. For sure could tell the difference in how she was much freer to let go and enjoy. She dated many times alone after that, but sometimes in our home she and one of her lovers would go upstairs to our bedroom and I could hear then from downstairs...very exciting, and she could let go of herself much easier and much more sexual..I still had the videos..lol
Love to see the videos.
I've discovered that my imagination works overtime when my wife is out on a date. I get so turned on just thinking about what she and the guy she's with are doing.

I have watched my hotwife having sex with other guys on many occasions and also have stayed home when she's gone out with another guy and I much prefer having her go out and then come home to give me the details of her date.
Am I the only one husband who prefers his wife going out on a date rather than watching?
Ur not alone! I LUV her cumming home telling them to me as she strokes my cock with her messy panties

I've watched wife get fucked twice (the first time we ever did this and the other was on vacation where this guy fucked her in the back of our rental car). All the other times she has gone alone. I love getting text updates with pic/vid clips on her night. I've also received surprise texts where she just goes out without any plans and gets fucked. I have an entire collection of the vids/pics she's taken over the years of her fun and I get off to them a lot.

My wife prefers to meet her bulls alone when we don't have MFM because my wife loves to get fucked rough and she can do it only without me. When we have MFM, our partners are afraid to be rough with her, probably because of me. I'm 6.4, 240 and strong :) I don't mind when she plays alone, I even can wait her in the lobby when they finish.

I have watched my hotwife having sex with other guys on many occasions and also have stayed home when she's gone out with another guy and I much prefer having her go out and then come home to give me the details of her date.
Am I the only one husband who prefers his wife going out on a date rather than watching?
Same here. Started out watching and participating. Now much more turned on by not being present but getting pics, seeing video afterwards or listening to sound she has recorded

Same here. Started out watching and participating. Now much more turned on by not being present but getting pics, seeing video afterwards or listening to sound she has recorded
Same here. Not being there and just forced to imagine it is so much hotter now. Especially when I know that she withholds some details because she's scared it might be too much for me to handle.

I watched the first time but it was very mechanical. We were ‘inspecting’ her bull because we wanted one guy long term. He comes to our house to service her. I’ve massaged her a few times with him because she likes that but when it comes time for foreplay, I leave. Except for the first time, I’ve never watched.

I have the best of both worlds, my wife has a boyfriend who she see on her own. They meet up, go out for a drink and a meal before going back to his hotel room for the evening. But we also have a boyfriend who we share we both go to his house and all end up in bed together, it’s a threesome in every way and very sexy xxx

When I first started swinging with my exwife, she wanted me with her all the time. As time went by and she got to like guys being rough with her I would pretend not to be with her. She said this allowed them to be more aggressive during sex. Eventually she went looking for sex without me and that's what ended our marriage. My next gf was a lot more adventurous and loved the parties. Alas it was money that won her over. Now I am with my new wife and she did enjoy one on one meets, but she is into the softly softly type of sex and one of her FBs got a bit too close so all that has now gone down the toilet. As for me, I loved all the aspects of the sex, especially when my wife went away with one of her FBs for a 2 week holiday. Some of the stories she told me later made me cum before she could get my cock out

My wife always plays alone. I'll leave home, and when she call I'll go home.
I love this thing.