Cucks Preference

droopy1

Male
Gold
What do all you cucks prefer , 1 To have your wife go out alone while you wait at home for her return? 2 To have your wife's date come to the house and pick her up( you meet him)? 3 To drive your wife to her date's house or place of rendezvous then go back home? 4 To chauffeur wife and date around while you stay in the car and wait? Also, has anyone done all of these things.?

Ok with all of them but prefer nr 1. But the best for me is that her BF comes over and she asks me to wait in the next room while they fuck long and hard. Love listening to her moans and their dirty talk
My wife sometimes makes me kneel outside the bedroom on the other side of the door and hold her panties while I listen to them fuck. It's so symbolic.

i'm ok with 1, 2, & 3.

number 4, it depends. i don't mind them playing in the back seat while i drive.

chauffeur for the whole night? i don't know about that one.
In high school my girlfriend made me take her and her date to the drive in movies where they fucked in the back seat while I sat in front. I wasn't allowed to look back at them but I could sure hear them.

What do all you cucks prefer , 1 To have your wife go out alone while you wait at home for her return? 2 To have your wife's date come to the house and pick her up( you meet him)? 3 To drive your wife to her date's house or place of rendezvous then go back home? 4 To chauffeur wife and date around while you stay in the car and wait? Also, has anyone done all of these things.?
I’ve done all 4

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I've done all four of these scenarios, more than once. I can;'t express a preference, but these scenarios have equal appeal to me in a given context.

There are variations on these four themes that add intensity and eroticism to the scenario; chauffeuring your wife, and her lover, while they engage in passionate sex in the back seat, you are compelled to drive them around, sometimes park, where you can watch more in the rearview, then move if an interloper appears.

They can all play toward a specific erotic goals.

I've done all four of these scenarios, more than once. I can;'t express a preference, but these scenarios have equal appeal to me in a given context.

There are variations on these four themes that add intensity and eroticism to the scenario; chauffeuring your wife, and her lover, while they engage in passionate sex in the back seat, you are compelled to drive them around, sometimes park, where you can watch more in the rearview, then move if an interloper appears.

They can all play toward a specific erotic goals.
In high school before I married my wife she made me always bring her and her date to the drive in movies in my car. It had a big back seat where she would fuck and suck her dates while I had to sit in front and look straight on. I couldn't even watch the movie cuz the windows would get all steamed up. Some guys wanted privacy and made me get out and sit on the bench that was up in front of concession.

#1 & #3 but have done #4 a couple of times