One for cucks to answer

Do you think you love of all things cuckold related are specific to your other half? Or could you meet another woman tomorrow and wanna be cucked by her? I don't think without being in love I can have all the feelings that come with being a cuck.
you are right, you need love your wife very much to feel the same pleasure as her if she has a boyfriend, etc
otherwise, you cannot share the feelings and wants the best for her,

It doesn't matter to me if I'm in love with the woman or not. Every girl I've ever been attracted to I've felt submissive to because that's my nature. I'm an inferior beta male and I can't change that. I know I can't satisfy a woman sexually so my only alternative is to show her my willingness to be an obedient cuckold and hope she can find some use for me. It's the only way I know how to relate to women.

Do you think you love of all things cuckold related are specific to your other half? Or could you meet another woman tomorrow and wanna be cucked by her? I don't think without being in love I can have all the feelings that come with being a cuck.
Absolutely agree with you I think that the only reason why I have accepted her cucking me is that I love her and will do whatever it takes for her happiness

I have always said that if my marriage failed I would be 100% upfront with any prospective females that I have a little dick and if the relationship proceeds then I want to be cuckolded by her. I think it would make the most sense to just get that out of the way as opposed to building a relationship based on less than the truth and then try to convince her to cuck me later.

I'm having difficulty with that idea. For me even though I know Im into it from the get go. I think it at least needs to seem like its evolved naturally. With some reistance hopefully too for a while. Other wise I'd always question what kind of love my wife had for me. I hate to think I'm just a wallet for her etc. Its ok if she only wanted to fuck other guys. As long as I knew she loved me.

I'm single right now. I don't think many women like submissive sissy males like me. I love serving women I admire. I don't have to love them, but I have to respect them. Any attractive woman who would like to have her ass and pussy worshiped, I'm interested in.
Any interesting female who would be turned on making a sissyman in panties suck off or be fucked my another man in her presence I want to meet and serve.

I'm single right now. I don't think many women like submissive sissy males like me. I love serving women I admire. I don't have to love them, but I have to respect them. Any attractive woman who would like to have her ass and pussy worshiped, I'm interested in.
Any interesting female who would be turned on making a sissyman in panties suck off or be fucked my another man in her presence I want to meet and serve.
I agree, women don't like submissive sissies. At least not in the conventional sense. That's why we must awaken in them the joys of having an obedient servant boy on the side. They need to realize that we are not going to waste their time trying to sexually satisfy them but that we exist to serve and maybe amuse them. Many women don't realize that there is a hidden reservoir of sexually handicapped underlings like us who consider it a privilege just to do the most menial tasks for them. If they only would overcome some of the social judgments they are afraid of they could own their own servant boy and still have the entitlement of a real man for their bed.

I'm having difficulty with that idea. For me even though I know Im into it from the get go. I think it at least needs to seem like its evolved naturally. With some reistance hopefully too for a while. Other wise I'd always question what kind of love my wife had for me. I hate to think I'm just a wallet for her etc. Its ok if she only wanted to fuck other guys. As long as I knew she loved me.
As long as I knew she loved me!

This is it! If you feel supported then you are capable of so much more than if you go it alone. Knowing you personally are loved can vary greatly and cover all sorts of areas. What one person sees as being loved can be totally different with another. When you truly (in my opinion) love someone, their happiness and satisfaction are very important to you. I can't see this just suddenly suspending for a wife when she becomes a hot wife. Real partners recognize when one half is struggling and does all they can to stop the pain and they celebrate with each other when they achieve things.

I definitely believe that real people do this but you rarely read much about making it work without the extreme concessions and the over the top one-sided relationships. I'd be much more excited to read about a couple that both were satisfied and never wanting instead of reading about a wife that seemingly turns into an unrecognizable person hell bent on sex and selfish behavior. I'll bet in real life women are a lot more compassionate then the stories let on here.

absolutely.
i think the love factor is crucial in cuckolding. it really does not fall into cuckolding without the wife factor.
dan

e**o was an italian (working in singapore) and he was fucking my wife on a regular basis. we both liked him (we are malaysians) very much. in this relationship, i would help him fuck her, guide his cock into her pussy (i just love doing this),
i do clean up for both of them, lube etc etc.
i would visit singapore oft on business and i met up with him and soon he invited me to join in a session with a woman.

in the first session, i did the same things and somehow it did not feel the same as it did with my wife. the thrill wasnt as great. i mean i did dive into her creampie and all that but something was missing and it wasnt as thrilling.

so the love factor is very important or crucial in the cuckolding and yes to Dogstar6969,
'I don't think without being in love can you have all the feelings that come with being a cuck'.

dan
p/s but i continued joining his sessions as long as i was invited.

If you share a woman you have just met, there likely won't be any deep feelings connected should she cuck you. You need to have the LOVE element to feel the emotional highs and lows to truly experience how it is to be cucked. IMHO