What Is This Called?

We are in your exact situation and have been for over 30 years. She needs more, much more that what I can give her. I am not small but I dont last long and her previous boyfriends were very hung indeed. Months into our marriage she fucked her painting teacher, I find out and was so turned on I almost begged her to go on. During such long time I never fucked another woman and she has fucked countless men. Sometimes she tells me, sometimes is evident, and not too many as i would like, I was there watching, filming, wanking or going second. We have tried many things to be comfortable with our marriage, even being in my case pussy free for four years in a row or she not telling me anything for a pair of years. The only certain fact I can tell you is that the more we fuck,, beiing what it is on each occasion, the more she fucks around and the more she tells me and makes me happier. I dont know the name to call it but it works for us.

We are in your exact situation and have been for over 30 years. She needs more, much more that what I can give her. I am not small but I dont last long and her previous boyfriends were very hung indeed. Months into our marriage she fucked her painting teacher, I find out and was so turned on I almost begged her to go on. During such long time I never fucked another woman and she has fucked countless men. Sometimes she tells me, sometimes is evident, and not too many as i would like, I was there watching, filming, wanking or going second. We have tried many things to be comfortable with our marriage, even being in my case pussy free for four years in a row or she not telling me anything for a pair of years. The only certain fact I can tell you is that the more we fuck,, beiing what it is on each occasion, the more she fucks around and the more she tells me and makes me happier. I dont know the name to call it but it works for us.
Nice and hot!!!! Espacially if i were your neighbor to fuck her every day!!!

• Love
Reactions: quickguy
When you don't want to be "cucked", you want to have sex with your wife but you know you're not big enough to satisfy her like someone else can (or has)? Like, if she was willing to take on another guy for a somewhat regular thing and she included you totally without keeping it a secret, lying or cheating... She comes home and allows you to reclaim her and she has sex with you too, tells you about what she's done with this other person...

What is that called? Is that still a hotwife/cuck situation or is that something different? I guess the better way to word it, the husband/wife both love each other and love sex with each other but the wife fucks around, the husband does not. So again, what would that be called or considered?
I think I would just call swinging or hotwifing which is just a form of swinging anyways. There is probably as many variations of it as can be thought of by two or three people. I’ve found it kind of evolves anyways and changes a bit over time anyways as you may want to try new things and it also depends on the other guy too so I don’t think you need to box yourself into a label. Does a label really matter anyways

I think I would just call swinging or hotwifing which is just a form of swinging anyways. There is probably as many variations of it as can be thought of by two or three people. I’ve found it kind of evolves anyways and changes a bit over time anyways as you may want to try new things and it also depends on the other guy too so I don’t think you need to box yourself into a label. Does a label really matter anyways
No, not really. I was just trying to figure out what I’m wanting, what’s the correct terminology for it. I’d given thought to introduce some reading to my wife about it, attempt to influence or persuade.

I really some positive benefits of us doing whatever you wanna call it, her having a FWB. My explanations haven’t seemed to have much effect, I’m sure she’s thinking about it though or has.

So, to be a "cuck" or for it to be considered a "cuck relationship", the male must get NO pussy from the wife? I'm asking these questions because I'd like to come up with some way of presenting this idea to my wife that I could possibly persuade her into seeing it as a good thing. We've had something similar to this years ago but it was never "official", I guess is the correct way to term that.
GF & I have a similar situ. She has a FWB who's younger & stronger (and larger) than I.
She sees him regularly for fuck-sessions, then delights in returning to me a mess from his cum. I get sloppy seconds after licking her clean.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
GF & I have a similar situ. She has a FWB who's younger & stronger (and larger) than I.
She sees him regularly for fuck-sessions, then delights in returning to me a mess from his cum. I get sloppy seconds after licking her clean.
I’d like that with mine as well. Sadly I just don’t see it happening at this point. Take a lot of work, lot of hope.

Reactions: wisebull4u
I’d like that with mine as well. Sadly I just don’t see it happening at this point. Take a lot of work, lot of hope.
Don’t be disheartened. When it rains it pours they say. Every cloud has a silver lining..
Earlier in your posts you mentioned if these terms Hotwife, cuck, stag , bull matters? To that I will say , these are all mere labels and to each one their own. Whatever makes them happy. Some of the new couples I played with were not into labels at all. They just wanted to have a good time. Take time with your wife. You have planted the seed. Nurture it well. Nothing you both mutually decide for yourselves is bad or good as long as you both are happy. Enjoy the ride !!!