What Is This Called?

Robbiann_CD

Male
From
US
When you don't want to be "cucked", you want to have sex with your wife but you know you're not big enough to satisfy her like someone else can (or has)? Like, if she was willing to take on another guy for a somewhat regular thing and she included you totally without keeping it a secret, lying or cheating... She comes home and allows you to reclaim her and she has sex with you too, tells you about what she's done with this other person...

What is that called? Is that still a hotwife/cuck situation or is that something different? I guess the better way to word it, the husband/wife both love each other and love sex with each other but the wife fucks around, the husband does not. So again, what would that be called or considered?

So, to be a "cuck" or for it to be considered a "cuck relationship", the male must get NO pussy from the wife? I'm asking these questions because I'd like to come up with some way of presenting this idea to my wife that I could possibly persuade her into seeing it as a good thing. We've had something similar to this years ago but it was never "official", I guess is the correct way to term that.

I could deal with that, that would make it more fun if now and then she didn't give it to me. So this whole thing can go either way IF she decides she doesn't want to give it up to me all the time? Hmm. Sounds like basically in the end, it doesn't really have any particular name/term, just depends on what the couple decides to call it...?

For those in this type of arrangement, what were the things you said that made her go for it? What would you say are the advantages for HER that would make her consider it and maybe even give it a try at least one time?

Reactions: Broken8113
My wife is a hotwife. She is free to fuck who she wants. I am not involved. Well except when she comes home and I get to eat her a swollen, raw abused cum filled cunt. And then sloppy seconds to reclaim her. We both love it
And I would like that as well. I've made mention of this to my wife several times over the years and just recently, that's when I got the "not interested" from her but deep down I think she is... she just doesn't know it yet. I just want to have all the terms for this right if she happens to ask questions if I bring it up again, I want to be able to attempt to get her interested IF she does ask questions.

The guys who have the wives that are just into it from day 1, lucky. The ones that get their interested with little effort, lucky. The rest of us... sad.

Just give her the green light and tell her you will only love her more if she acts upon it. I gave my wife the green light years ago. One night she broke down crying telling me she had fucked the young guy/student who was hitting on her. Turns out he fucked her brains out and she wanted more. That was over 20 years ago. She has fucked close to 80-100 young college bulls to date. At 65 she fucks her young bulls weekly. 65 looks 40 and fucks like she is 20.

When you don't want to be "cucked", you want to have sex with your wife but you know you're not big enough to satisfy her like someone else can (or has)? Like, if she was willing to take on another guy for a somewhat regular thing and she included you totally without keeping it a secret, lying or cheating... She comes home and allows you to reclaim her and she has sex with you too, tells you about what she's done with this other person...

What is that called? Is that still a hotwife/cuck situation or is that something different? I guess the better way to word it, the husband/wife both love each other and love sex with each other but the wife fucks around, the husband does not. So again, what would that be called or considered?
More of a Stag/Vixen relationship.

Our fun is always together. We started with 'coupes' sex. But, to be honest, I enjoy watching her enjoying another cock, trying to focus on another woman was rather hard. We still enjoy a mfmf swap on occasion, but mfm or mmf fun is our usual avenue.
She doesn't date, go on her own, but, if we find a single we get real comfortable with, I've been known to deliver her to his house and just sit back and watch and video. Still, I enjoy getting 'involved' with the action....
I'll watch, join in, guide a cock in her, fucklick, share sucking with her, reclaim her after she's been filled.. This is 'our' fun, what 'we' like. It takes another male in the room for us to enjoy it. A dildo just doesn't work, lol.
So, label me whatever. I ain't strange about it, I don't tie myself up or nothing....
Cuckold seems to be either unknowing of wife's infidelities, or, putting up with it in a female led relationship. Wittol, on the other hand is a man who is aware and tolerant of her infidelities.
Both are 'old' terms, and 'cuckold' these days has such a wide definition it covers many, many type relationships - not very accurately.
Just my .02 cents...

Good luck on your endeavor. We just 'dabble', but it's damn sure fun! Hope you enjoy some!

Our fun is always together. We started with 'coupes' sex. But, to be honest, I enjoy watching her enjoying another cock, trying to focus on another woman was rather hard. We still enjoy a mfmf swap on occasion, but mfm or mmf fun is our usual avenue.
She doesn't date, go on her own, but, if we find a single we get real comfortable with, I've been known to deliver her to his house and just sit back and watch and video. Still, I enjoy getting 'involved' with the action....
I'll watch, join in, guide a cock in her, fucklick, share sucking with her, reclaim her after she's been filled.. This is 'our' fun, what 'we' like. It takes another male in the room for us to enjoy it. A dildo just doesn't work, lol.
So, label me whatever. I ain't strange about it, I don't tie myself up or nothing....
Cuckold seems to be either unknowing of wife's infidelities, or, putting up with it in a female led relationship. Wittol, on the other hand is a man who is aware and tolerant of her infidelities.
Both are 'old' terms, and 'cuckold' these days has such a wide definition it covers many, many type relationships - not very accurately.
Just my .02 cents...

Good luck on your endeavor. We just 'dabble', but it's damn sure fun! Hope you enjoy some!
I hope to enjoy it one day... maybe I will. For me, nothing is off limits but for her... seems it is, at least where I'm involved with it. I just don't know.

Just give her the green light and tell her you will only love her more if she acts upon it. I gave my wife the green light years ago. One night she broke down crying telling me she had fucked the young guy/student who was hitting on her. Turns out he fucked her brains out and she wanted more. That was over 20 years ago. She has fucked close to 80-100 young college bulls to date. At 65 she fucks her young bulls weekly. 65 looks 40 and fucks like she is 20.
Well, I've basically told her that, so now I sit and wait. Which I gave her that same light twice previously and one of those times is when I found out she was cheating and we separated because of her, not me. Well, I guess it was a mutual thing instead of us working out the issues beforehand, she was looking for someone to fill my shoes I guess. That is yet another thing we have yet to really discuss and clear the air on, doesn't matter I guess though.

I think those days are past us and from here out it'll either be we work it out and get our shit in a pile or we go our own way. And getting it into a pile would be nice if she'd just see this whole idea from my point view and understand what I've said about why I want it to happen. It's really more for her, she was the one happier while fucking someone else, it just worked out good for me too cause that made us fuck more than before. Seemed like a win-win to me... not sure she sees that...

Reactions: wisebull4u
Just my .02 cents...

We have a very similar marriage. Started as Swingers, turned to MFM, it was just exciting to watch her in action as I participated. So it was more a mini gangbang.

So, to be a "cuck" or for it to be considered a "cuck relationship", the male must get NO pussy from the wife? I'm asking these questions because I'd like to come up with some way of presenting this idea to my wife that I could possibly persuade her into seeing it as a good thing. We've had something similar to this years ago but it was never "official", I guess is the correct way to term that.
So many people have their OWN definition of what a cuckold is and what the specific characteristics should be. It always seems that there is lot of discussion regarding the definition. The discussion seems to mirror our present society. Segments of our society seem preoccupied with defining EVERYTHING from gender to what a liberal or conservative is, or whatever!

It's my opinion that people debate about the definition because they associate the title of cuckold with being derogatory. They don't want to lumped in with those "other" crazy loser perverts because the variety of sexual acts they engage in.

Probably the only place you'll share anything about what you're doing will be here and you'll never find a consensus here. Everybody else in your life won't have to decide if you're a cuckold, wittol, stag/vixen, or whatever because they'll never know. Do all the things you want to do and don't do anything you don't. You don't have to give it a title. It's your body. It's your life to define. Fuck anybody else that wants to tell you how define yourself.

Just talk to her about what you want to do.

So many people have their OWN definition of what a cuckold is and what the specific characteristics should be. It always seems that there is lot of discussion regarding the definition. The discussion seems to mirror our present society. Segments of our society seem preoccupied with defining EVERYTHING from gender to what a liberal or conservative is, or whatever!

It's my opinion that people debate about the definition because they associate the title of cuckold with being derogatory. They don't want to lumped in with those "other" crazy loser perverts because the variety of sexual acts they engage in.

Probably the only place you'll share anything about what you're doing will be here and you'll never find a consensus here. Everybody else in your life won't have to decide if you're a cuckold, wittol, stag/vixen, or whatever because they'll never know. Do all the things you want to do and don't do anything you don't. You don't have to give it a title. It's your body. It's your life to define. Fuck anybody else that wants to tell you how define yourself.

Just talk to her about what you want to do.
Oh, she's aware. Way back she seemed to be onboard with the idea too but as time as passed she now says she has no interest. It was never about her going out and just fucking whoever and whenever, it was just about this one person she'd been fucking while we were in the middle of "going our own way". It would be fine with me if she'd cage me, I've wanted her to and told her so, she thinks that's weird and doesn't want to do it. I want to have sex with my and here lately, to my surprise, we've actually started doing that again. So that's good... I intend to keep mentioning what I'd like and why, hopefully she'll change her mind.

My point to her was that while we had sex and loved each other, I am not long enough to get her off properly. I did manage to do so several nights ago, I was very surprised but still there's things they did that I know she enjoyed and I want her to enjoy them again. I want to share my wife but I want to also be involved and fucking her too. She would only want to have some sort of extra relationship with only one person, not multiple people off and on. And certain things, like my sissy side, she'll never approve of and there's no reason in me mentioning it to her - it'll only push her away and cause more problems that I can't deal with.

Reactions: coastalkid
Oh, she's aware. Way back she seemed to be onboard with the idea too but as time as passed she now says she has no interest. It was never about her going out and just fucking whoever and whenever, it was just about this one person she'd been fucking while we were in the middle of "going our own way". It would be fine with me if she'd cage me, I've wanted her to and told her so, she thinks that's weird and doesn't want to do it. I want to have sex with my and here lately, to my surprise, we've actually started doing that again. So that's good... I intend to keep mentioning what I'd like and why, hopefully she'll change her mind.

My point to her was that while we had sex and loved each other, I am not long enough to get her off properly. I did manage to do so several nights ago, I was very surprised but still there's things they did that I know she enjoyed and I want her to enjoy them again. I want to share my wife but I want to also be involved and fucking her too. She would only want to have some sort of extra relationship with only one person, not multiple people off and on. And certain things, like my sissy side, she'll never approve of and there's no reason in me mentioning it to her - it'll only push her away and cause more problems that I can't deal with.
Sort of sounds like she probably liked the different/strange sex but doesn't want to deal with anything else but that. If she thinks the caging and your sissy cravings are weird she'll never get into and it will likely be a disappointing experience for you both. With your last sentence you sound like you're being realistic and choosing the battles you could possibly win.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Yes I have no intentions of trying to tell her about my sissy side but I might say something about the cage again, depends.

If she gets into the idea of having a boyfriend or a FWB again, I might push the cage issue then.

Reactions: wisebull4u
I was going to say Stag/Vixen as that is what we consider ourselves. Mostly we just have guys over to our house for her to fuck. Normally i like to watch to get started then maybe join in for MFM or just wait for sloppy seconds and cleanup. I am free to pursue other people if i wish but i have such a kink out of watching other guys cum in my wife that i normally don't involvle myself with other women etc.