Curious Filipina/Chinese Wife For Online Fun

Their religion. They know men loves sex and they want to make their husbands the happiests men of the world.
The problem is when you wants to add more men into the game :(
So they don't go for any type of swinging or 3 somes, but 1:1 are good lovers. Will they do whatever their man asks or wants them to do with him? Suck has provide oral sex when request, anal sex when requested? Masturbate upon request?

Me and wife are Asians, both 35. She is 5 feet something. She is half filipina and chinese and we have 2 daughters. For her age and as a mom she is 100000000 fit and fresh. She probably is even more fresh than other single women. I am also 35 5’9 also fit. We recently discussed about trying to explore new things to spice up our sex life and make our bond stronger and we decided we wanna try online fun with other guys. Like chatting, and video call via telegram. She is veerryy curious and is down to trying out virtual fun for now and maybe in the future with the right guy we may consider for real.

To give you a glimpse of what my insanely fresh hotwife looks like here is a most recent photo of her taken today!

What do you think guys? Any takers for our first guy to do the online fun with her? Guy should be a gentleman and knows how to seduce a woman and is conversational. She wants to feel comfortable talking to you first before she would even consider showing things to you or let you virtually fuck her. 18-45 years old and must have a telegram.

We are extremely curious to try this and is serious. :)
She is very sexy and hot you are a lucky guy I am older than what you are looking for but I would love to chat with you two and get to know one another if you want just let me know have a nice evening

Reactions: toolman2c
So they don't go for any type of swinging or 3 somes, but 1:1 are good lovers. Will they do whatever their man asks or wants them to do with him? Suck has provide oral sex when request, anal sex when requested? Masturbate upon request?
Yes, they Will do in 1:1 all the sex you love and will let you record all.
Well, really some could be agree to fuck other men after meet you if it makes you happy, but they are girls not too oriented as housewifes.
My priority is to get a good housewife, after that nasty sex and cuckolding.
I have the contact of some filipinas educated and with brain that will be very happy of get a boyfriend who will let them fuck other men, I can share with you that contacts. One is a girl close to Cebu and the other Dumaguete.

Last edited:
  • Love
Yes, they Will do in 1:1 all the sex you love and will let you record all.
Well, really some could be agree to fuck other men after meet you if it makes you happy, but they are girls not too oriented as housewifes.
My priority is to get a good housewife, after that nasty sex and cuckolding.
I have the contact of some filipinas educates and with brain that will be very happy of get a boyfriend who will let them fuck other men, I can share with you that contacts. One is a girl close to Cebu and the other Dumaguete.
That would be lovely. I worked with some lovely nurses form the Philipines. There were some great opportunities, but they we all wanting to get marriesd to get permanent residence. One, I will never forget. Her name was dolly, gorgeous very nice large breasts...I wanted her badly.

I was with a cute younger Phillipines, great body, great personality, and she was into 3somes, she blew me and 2 of my army buddies when we were camping one time, she said she felt empowered when pleasing more than one guy. She tried it to make me happy, but then enjoyed it after the first 3some. She did like th we first one, but was too nervous to totally enjoy it

I remember asking her one time if she wanted to be able to fuck the 3rd person, and her saying she really didn't have an interest in fucking anyone but me, she felt that was much more intimate than bj s. And she said the part she enjoyed was pleasing the other man, and feeling wanted by more than one man at a time. She loves putting on a show as she described also, and she really starting having a border line obsession about tasting cum lol

I dated another good looking Phillipino too, she wasn't into 3somes or anything but holy damn did she love pleasing me, she would give me hours long bjs and even after I came 3 or 4 times, she would keep going until I said I was good. She didn't mind video, pics dressing up sexy etc, and she loved see, all kinds of see, just believed it was only a1:1 affair lol

Wife 50, I am 56. here is a recent pic....
This wife is just the rite age to give a younger studly cocksman very rewarding fucks, bareback til shes deepseeded by his eXploding bare naked cock. I hope shes getting All the eXtra cock she desires,. Good Luck.

I remember asking her one time if she wanted to be able to fuck the 3rd person, and her saying she really didn't have an interest in fucking anyone but me, she felt that was much more intimate than bj s. And she said the part she enjoyed was pleasing the other man, and feeling wanted by more than one man at a time. She loves putting on a show as she described also, and she really starting having a border line obsession about tasting cum lol
I could see this being the factor of why MFM bedroom talk with my Pinay turns her on so much. She's a beauty queen. Big 34DDs on a 5'1 body, 115lbs. Loves to show off. Loves attention. What better attention than two guys fucking her?

Fi
Me and wife are Asians, both 35. She is 5 feet something. She is half filipina and chinese and we have 2 daughters. For her age and as a mom she is 100000000 fit and fresh. She probably is even more fresh than other single women. I am also 35 5’9 also fit. We recently discussed about trying to explore new things to spice up our sex life and make our bond stronger and we decided we wanna try online fun with other guys. Like chatting, and video call via telegram. She is veerryy curious and is down to trying out virtual fun for now and maybe in the future with the right guy we may consider for real.

To give you a glimpse of what my insanely fresh hotwife looks like here is a most recent photo of her taken today!

What do you think guys? Any takers for our first guy to do the online fun with her? Guy should be a gentleman and knows how to seduce a woman and is conversational. She wants to feel comfortable talking to you first before she would even consider showing things to you or let you virtually fuck her. 18-45 years old and must have a telegram.

We are extremely curious to try this and is s

We are extremely curious to try this and is serious. :)
Filipino here man

She is very sexy and hot you are a lucky guy I am older than what you are looking for but I would love to chat with you two and get to know one another if you want just let me know have a nice evening
Sure. Always open to chat. I did not see any picture in your post.

Yes, but once you ask for cuckolding or stag vixen games they become disagree :(
My ex Filipina gf was the opposite. When I asked her to have sex with another man and me she hesitantly said yes, but when the time came she threw herself into the role. Shortly after came sex clubs then sex games. She was at one point uncontrollable and looking for bigger and more as she realised I not only relished her having sex with others, but actively encouraged it. After our break up (NOT sexually related) I met and married another Filipina and after asking her to do the same she replied "only one on one and not in my presence". She had sex with over 20 different males before having a problem with one bull that put her off meeting all together. So basically I have met 2 very obliging Filipinas and watched and listened to the antics of them both. Have I been lucky? Maybe, but I feel for the right person the biggest majority of Asian women (Filipinas especially) have a higher sex drive than most western women
The photos are of both women

Attachments

• File 00326_remastered (1) (1).jpg
    File 00326_remastered (1) (1).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 24
  • File 01219.jpg
    File 01219.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 24