Curious Filipina/Chinese Wife For Online Fun

I usually categorize people under 'Good People' or 'Bad People'. All races have both. However, I certainly misspoke earlier. Absolutely should at that point used 'Asian' rather than 'Oriental'. Again, apologies. Question: Are Asian women better in bed than women in/from the US? Does the culture in which a woman is raised result in different views when it comes to pleasing their partners?
Asian sluts from their own countries are usually sluttier

Me and wife are Asians, both 35. She is 5 feet something. She is half filipina and chinese and we have 2 daughters. For her age and as a mom she is 100000000 fit and fresh. She probably is even more fresh than other single women. I am also 35 5’9 also fit. We recently discussed about trying to explore new things to spice up our sex life and make our bond stronger and we decided we wanna try online fun with other guys. Like chatting, and video call via telegram. She is veerryy curious and is down to trying out virtual fun for now and maybe in the future with the right guy we may consider for real.

To give you a glimpse of what my insanely fresh hotwife looks like here is a most recent photo of her taken today!

What do you think guys? Any takers for our first guy to do the online fun with her? Guy should be a gentleman and knows how to seduce a woman and is conversational. She wants to feel comfortable talking to you first before she would even consider showing things to you or let you virtually fuck her. 18-45 years old and must have a telegram.

We are extremely curious to try this and is serious. :)

View attachment VID_20240209_135946.mp4

Me and wife are Asians, both 35. She is 5 feet something. She is half filipina and chinese and we have 2 daughters. For her age and as a mom she is 100000000 fit and fresh. She probably is even more fresh than other single women. I am also 35 5’9 also fit. We recently discussed about trying to explore new things to spice up our sex life and make our bond stronger and we decided we wanna try online fun with other guys. Like chatting, and video call via telegram. She is veerryy curious and is down to trying out virtual fun for now and maybe in the future with the right guy we may consider for real.

To give you a glimpse of what my insanely fresh hotwife looks like here is a most recent photo of her taken today!

What do you think guys? Any takers for our first guy to do the online fun with her? Guy should be a gentleman and knows how to seduce a woman and is conversational. She wants to feel comfortable talking to you first before she would even consider showing things to you or let you virtually fuck her. 18-45 years old and must have a telegram.

More please ;)

Reactions: toolman2c

Oh wow stunning sexy girl, looks like she will be a lot of fun to play with

Reactions: toolman2c

Very nice!

Dm sent!

Hi- I would love to have a cock /cum tribute for my wife, preferable a facial. If interested, let me know and I'll send some pics. Below is a selfie we tool recently.
I l mostly cum in mouth, but always do at least one facial, marking my turf. Don’t know if this applies for you, but especially fun with cucks

Wow

I usually categorize people under 'Good People' or 'Bad People'. All races have both. However, I certainly misspoke earlier. Absolutely should at that point used 'Asian' rather than 'Oriental'. Again, apologies. Question: Are Asian women better in bed than women in/from the US? Does the culture in which a woman is raised result in different views when it comes to pleasing their partners?
I lived in the Philippines for several years after traveling through many asian countries and visited a total of 32 countries in my lifetime. While sharing my bed with around 80+ different women between the ages of 19 and 42 I found asian women especially Filipina women to consistently be some of the most enthusiastic sex partners on the planet.

I lived in the Philippines for several years after traveling through many asian countries and visited a total of 32 countries in my lifetime. While sharing my bed with around 80+ different women between the ages of 19 and 42 I found asian women especially Filipina women to consistently be some of the most enthusiastic sex partners on the planet.
Yes, but once you ask for cuckolding or stag vixen games they become disagree :(