Is swinging just the start?

I have a stupid question, at these swinger parties or whatever the correct term is, are there chunky/overweight couples/singles? Is it what I consider “average” people of size or just well fit, skinny/in-shape people?

I ask because I’m overweight and my wife is too but I’ve often thought of trying to get her to go just to watch if nothing else, see if it sparks something in her.

Reactions: hotwifefun2020
I have a stupid question, at these swinger parties or whatever the correct term is, are there chunky/overweight couples/singles? Is it what I consider “average” people of size or just well fit, skinny/in-shape people?

I ask because I’m overweight and my wife is too but I’ve often thought of trying to get her to go just to watch if nothing else, see if it sparks something in her.
There are lifestyle groups that cater to people with varied age, body type, and interests. Finding the "right one" can be a challenge.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
In context, although my wife KK believes it is her absolute right to have sex with whomever she wants, whenever, and wherever she wants, she has a different opinion when it comes to me and sex with other women. She's always been insanely jealous, even from the time we started dating, in some cases almost homicidally so.

Ironically, or so it feels, our first attempt at swinging was with a couple from KK's church. This was early in our marriage, long before any hot wife thing ever developed. I already suspected KK might have interest, or even be cheating with the guy, Jeff. His wife Karen was a petite, very attractive brunette, like a little sex "pixie," but over the top religious.

At the time, both wives were pregnant, about six - seven months, so well past the morning sick stage, well into the showing and horny phase. The four of us met at Jeff & Karen's apartment. It was weirdly tense - a hurried dinner, a round of tequila shots (this was also before significant health concerns over pregnancy and alcohol consumption was a thing), then we went for it...

I was on the love seat with Karen. Jeff and KK were on the adjacent sofa. They started kissing, making out. KK kept pausing to see what I was up to, initially, just sitting next to Karen, the both of us watching KK and Jeff making out. They were a little too familiar, comfortable with each other...

By the time Jeff and KK were making progress with one another, KK's hand on Jeff's cock, free of his jeans, Jeff's hand in KK's panties, fingering her, Karen and I had gotten closer together on the love seat. I had my arm around her, the two of us starting to cuddle together...

The instant I kissed Karen, KK went into absolute orbit. The encounter ended, badly, right then and there. We never saw Jeff and Karen after (at least I didn't, I have my suspicions about KK and Jeff), and we never returned to church... The experience was so awful, so tension-filled I never even attempted to bring it up as a possibility.

The next time something of this nature happened, was after we started doing the hot wife thing. One or both of us do an annual thing - attend KK's high school reunion. This is an event where KK hooks up with her high school ex for a two or three night fuck-fest. Sometimes she goes solo, sometimes I'm invited. On one of those trips, they ex boyfriend's flight was delayed, so he did not arrive for the first night of planned KK-fucking.

Needless to say, KK was annoyed, disappointed, and pissed. She had too much to drink. Long story short, we ended up back in our hotel suite with another couple, both former classmates of KK. We swapped partners - my drunken wife demanded that me and the other wife, Anna, put on a show for KK and Anna's husband. It was one of the more tension-filled experiences I've had; the anxiety that KK might have a break-down and consequent outburst, vs. my lust and desire to fuck Anna.

So, I think like all things, "it depends" - swinging may lead to hot wifing/cuckolding for some, and not for others.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
For us we placed an ad and a couple in the same small town replied , we went to there house and after some more drinks swapped partners , first same room , then separate rooms which I thought was a bit sneaky of the other guy and as my fiancé didn’t object I went with the flow . Later on the guy phoned me up with car trouble ( I’m a mechanic ) . Fixed the car in a short while then up to wash my hands which in turn led to me fucking his wife . This happened on a few occasions . This experience fuelled our desires and we swung on and off for a year . He seemed to really enjoy watching more than screwing looking back so I’d say yes the swinging could be a good warm up for cuckolding or sharing . I know after experiencing that I’d have no trouble watching her get pleasured - I’d say go slow and communicate above all else - hope it works for both of you

I want to share my wife in the worst way. I have been slowly talking to her about it. We actually had a long conversation over a date night out about it. Where my desires started, whe , and why. All which I answered honestly. It was hard to admit. Our love making is not the problem, it's actually quite good, but I feel more beta then alpha. After that conversation she attacked me in the back seat of our Yukon and proceeded to tell .e about all the sexy guys at bars she flirts and dances with on girls night. So now we role play in bed every so often and she has very intense orgasms. If we are at a bar she basically now does her own thing while I watch and get turned on. I just don't think she is ready to take the leap to full on taking another lover yet.
Please be sure this is what you both want, and can deal with the potential jealousy that may arise out of sharing her or watching her with other men. For us it was kind of awkward in the beginning, she was at times jealous when I would put too much of my self into playing with another woman, but she was ok with giving herself completely to another man. I was ok with it most of the time, but it took her a long time to understand even though I'm fucking another woman very hard and really into it, I still love her and am going home with her at the end of the night. On the flip side, I enjoyed seeing my lady give herself totally to another man, but there are times when she would want to be alone with him, I think as she was afraid to really give herself to him in front of me, but as time passed we have both come to terms with our feelings and know today we can separate the pleasures of sex and the intimacy of love for each other, but it can be a dangerous road and sometimes one you cannot turn off once you get going. Wish you the best if and when you both are ready. it is really hot to be able to have so many other sex partners to share together and sometimes alone.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
My late wife and I were swingers for over 20 years. Each couple finds their own path and I wouldn’t say one leads to another. We enjoyed the relationships we built in our small circle and honestly stuck to those couples. We did try branching out not so much me as a cuck but in a mfm or gb situation and had a lot of issues with people not following through. I would say that’s the hardest part of it. It all goes back to open honest communication between the couple and the two of you doing what makes you feel the closest to each other. This has the power to strengthen a relationship and destroy one if not treated correctly

Wife and I have 30 years experience in the life style. I just want to say, it's great seeing y'all give good advice on here.
We have always tried to explain to people that it can create a strong relationship but only if two people are committed to growing together.

Set ur rules. Take your time and change the rules together when ur ready.

Someone mentioned the jealousy rollercoaster. If it starts to show up, talk through it. Stop if u have to. But make sure communication is open between the two of you!

No one can change another person, but if u love someone enough u will change for them. Hopefully they will for you.