Couple's Best Experiences and Memories

Do you enjoy to remember past encounters with your partner?

• Yes. We enjoy greatly and often.

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Yes. We enjoy occasionally.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Hmm...not a particular thing for us, but we sure could give it a try!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Never happened.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • No. In fact, it is a downer for us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Perhaps the most exciting thing for both of us, and pretty much it is what has kept us enjoying this stag/vixen lifestyle (in fact, most of the time the result of her being a shared wife) until now, is the pleasure we feel in rescuing the emotions and pleasures of what we allow ourselves, or venture into so far.

It's a rare occasion when we're having sex, and we let slip the opportunity to remember, to comment, or deprive ourselves to get turned on by this fact. I usually bring up the subject or open some from her photos, or is she the one that mentions some particulary sexy she did or how she flirted with another man and I wasn't aware of it yet. It's being always a great pleasure.

So very recently, we were chatting about this feeling and we dare each other to describe honestly what were the 3 (well, at least) most thrilling facts or sexy dates to remember, since that all began for us. To make the game more delicious and enjoyable, we agreed that we would write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to the other at the very same time. And if there were any repeated occasions mentioned in both lists, we would then be forced to pick another and describe with the same care.

Then we could proceed to fuck while reading and talking over the results...one-by-one, until we recollect it sufficiently to share them here on the forum for you all:

Wife #1:

- The times and repeated times with the "Bald Guy". It is a nickname of course lol, for one of the first recurrent friends we let join our intimacy. Much to hubby surprise, since we haven't seen him for a long time now and there is not any recent event to remember aparently. But wife have a very different view and feelings because for her, "Bald Guy" was the first of the partners that caught some control over her and over the husband wishes. We (particularly hubby) like to manage the stage and set things on our terms, and that reflected upon our first adventures and on the personality of the first ones we brought inside. Very horny, but kinda hesintantly.

But he broke it, beginning when he first stated that he would have sex with her alone sometimes, without hubby near, then encouraging wife to talk frankly to him and directly on the phone to reveal HER desires (without warning husband before chatting and stuff). And above all, she felt genuine passion for him as it seemed that "Bald Guy" had the power to frighten the hubby a bit, to the point so he ended up giving and accepting certain things and kinks that at first he would not agree or allow.

He was the first who dared to treat husband as somewhat of a cuck during the encounters, despite being polite and to avoid giving the impression or intention to humiliate him. That led wife crazy wet for his cock. She remembers fondly and excited the occasion they all were inside the husband's car heading to some hotel, and "Bald Guy" made him hit the brakes all of the sudden, got out of the passenger seat, and went straight to the back seat to join his wife. He unzipped the cock and told her to start giving a blowjob without asking anyone for permission or even mentioning his desire.

Wife loved that bold act, and melted with pleasure when she noticed that her husband did look terrified, but didn't react and ended accepting the guy's initiative - and by those times it was expected fot the guest-friend to propose or suggest in advance what he felt and desire to do. with his wife - Well, not with the Bald One. He was able to leave hubby somewhat jealous and a bit confuse, a condition that became a huge turn-on for the wife, opening new opportunities for teasing. After that occurrence, she every now and then invites husband for a blowjob in the backseat, a treat he he never could denied neither endure to hold the sack bulge full of sperma for too long.

And it was with "Bald Guy" that the wife had the most pleasurable experience living this lifestyle. At her request or supplication, he fucked her in a public bus station. The Wife always dreamed of being used in a real risk situation and in public places. But the truth is husband was never a big fan of such dramatic exposures.

Then one night, the bald one picked her up, parked her in a private garage, and hailed a car from the app to get near the bus station. From there, they walked quickly to the insides (he was wearing a cap, she was wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night), they spoted a far corner in the last corridors and there, Bald did what her husband never had the balls to do. Fucked and cummed her right there.

-----

Be kind to let us know if those thrilling past experiences are always on your plate (and bed) too. Would you enjoy for us to keep on sharing this? ;)

Share some of yours, too!

PS: That one was shot by him.

1708417459866.jpeg

A few years ago my wife and I were cleaning out our spare room to make a nursery for our grandson when we came across some long lost pĥoto albums. Of course we had to stop and browse through them and reminisce. Eventually we came across a photo of my young wife with the man who 1st cuckolded me. Unknot ya nickers fellows, it was a perfectly innocent photo but the memory it bought back wasn't.
Wife. "Remember him? "
Me. "Yes ".
Wife. "Remember what he did? "
Me."Yes. "
So we then began reminiscing about that 1st night I shared my wife. Pretty soon I was hard and wife was wet and clothes started coming off.
Talking to my wife about her having sex with another man made for some extremely intense sex.

Our worst experiences usually come up when we're drinking or smoking; as they tend to make us laugh. Our best experiences tend to come up during sex, usually when things get super steamy and/or rough, or when double penetration is involved (like if I put a plug in her ass, or find myself fingering her while she sucks my cock), I or she will bring up past examples of her being fucked by multiple cocks at once. :devilish: ;)

A few years ago my wife and I were cleaning out our spare room to make a nursery for our grandson when we came across some long lost pĥoto albums. Of course we had to stop and browse through them and reminisce. Eventually we came across a photo of my young wife with the man who 1st cuckolded me. Unknot ya nickers fellows, it was a perfectly innocent photo but the memory it bought back wasn't.
Wife. "Remember him? "
Me. "Yes ".
Wife. "Remember what he did? "
Me."Yes. "
So we then began reminiscing about that 1st night I shared my wife. Pretty soon I was hard and wife was wet and clothes started coming off.
Talking to my wife about her having sex with another man made for some extremely intense sex.
This really resonates. Not sure there’s anything like another man, even one from the past, to shake and stir and spice things up in the best ways imaginable.

We enjoy during for play talking about past experiences! We have had so many sometimes we start talking about one experience and it will lead to another memory, it at times makes for some really hot sex sessions as we discuss them, as well as sets the ideas for future encounters. Usually it is about someone we had an ongoing relationship, but once in a while it will be about a one time encounter, maybe happened at a club or party where a guy really stood out as an exceptional lover. My man will get so hot, and my pussy will be dripping, he will fuck me hard and rough and that is how I like it best.

Husband #1:

We don't usually partake or attend crazy parties, marked by a lot of people, alcohol and such.

We understand that many people enjoy it and that's ok, but our style is discreet, although naughty. That's how we roll into the lifestyle.

Some of our most common ways of having MFM sex or wife sharing happen by taking quick trips to nearby cities where our male/couple friends headed to meet us (mostly MFM), or the wife herself travels alone to meet someone. The closest and most trusted male friends also usually come to our house to keep her warm company when I (husband) travel for work, and I do this often.

In fact, many of our photos are taken by friends who come to our home.

However, the remembrance that excites me the most (husband) occurred during the occasion of a very quick trip. We (couple) were still enjoying a few days of vacation and one of our friends called us and let us know that he would be near us during a short two-day window in a nearby town. And a very hot sexting left us three full of naughty ideas.

There wouldn't be much time for anything elaborated, so we traveled and stayed in the same hotel as the guy. He, for his turn, got pretty busy with professional visits, a dinner, and although we agreed to finally meet up together in the hotel's lounge at the end of the night, he didn't show up.

Wife felt quite disappointed, as we had spent a few days exchanging intense and very erotic, kinky messages, and she is the type of person who feels the frustration of any plan by a lot. In fact, it was the first "rejection" or blunder she had experienced inside the lifestyle.

Already after 01:00 AM, when my wife and I were in our hotel bed, just the two of us naked and starting foreplay, the guy sent a message explaining and apologizing, saying that he would return a little later, but he still wanted to see us and enjoy us company.

My reaction (husband) was to respond absolutely nothing in return, and I was prepared to shut him off from our list, but the reaction of my Wife surprised quite a bit.

She said she still wanted to be with him, yes. Even though she later would respected my decision and we should never spoke to the guy again, but my wife was willing to make him carry out all the naughty things he had committed to do with her, just to make him later on regret to had put us two "on hold" during the travel.

Wife then sent a message herself giving the guy half an hour to return to the hotel, as some sort of a last chance. The truth is that he took a little longer, but he managed to come back and then she went alone to his room. Of course I could saw her preparing herself again for a special night of sex, including retouching the makeup, carefully putting up the lingerie and her parfum.

I didn't want to admit it at the time - especially because we actually cut off contact with the guy after the event - but I was absurdly excited by the possibility of reproducing in my mind what that sort of steamy fuck between the two would be like, and in such conflicting circumstance. Wife gets very aroused when something angers or hurts her, especially when responding a male provocation. And, of course, later I would be able to extract her testimonials in details.

I couldn't get any sleep alone in our hotel room with such hot stuff invading my mind, so I masturbated and came 3 times just thinking about that luscious fuck between them. The clock passed from 06 am, to 08 am, then to 10 am, breakfast was even suspended by the hotel and then I found myself worried. I went to knock directly on his room door.

I could hear his and my wife's voices, and after some reluctance it was she who opened it. Wife opened the door wrapped just in a bed sheet. I asked if everything was okay, she nodded yes - meekly and shy, as she always appears to be on a daily basis and fearing my frustration or anger.

I asked where was the guy, and he appeared at the back of the room, waiving naked and with his hair damp with sweat. On the bedroom floor I saw her lingerie torn to pieces, red marks on my wife's arms, neck and face plus her lips were very red and swollen.

"We're still in the middle of something here..." She told me.

I asked her: "But how many things, or how many times you both done it? Because it's almost noon!"

"Yes...we did many times already." She answered me.

As I like (and we like) to maintain some control and value ourselves in front of our couple and male friends, I frowned for a moment and said that the game was over for good.

My wife took her overcoat and her shoes (the only pieces of clothing that actually remained intact) and silently left the guy's room, without even saying goodbye to him. Although, as I now know, she gave the head of his dick many goodbye kisses and caring sucks before I knocked on the door.

Even though I was burning down there due to so much masturbation, I had to fiercely restrain myself and didn't ask my Wife for a blowjob as soon as we arrived in our room - I felt it was right, at that moment, to give the impression that part of me was upset with all that.

But the truth is that I got really horny, and adventures like this are what took us forward in the lifestyle.

My wife doesn't quite understand why this is my favorite "memory", as we enjoyed other sessions and pleasures that involved me directly, including sex parties that involved other women, too. But it is still, in fact, and these are the memories that give me the best hard-on when I ask her to remember what happened inside that room, that night/morning.

Would you like to hear what happened? I bet so...but this post is already quite long, who knows, maybe the next one! ;)

1710099055045.jpeg

Husband #1:

We don't usually partake or attend crazy parties, marked by a lot of people, alcohol and such.

We understand that many people enjoy it and that's ok, but our style is discreet, although naughty. That's how we roll into the lifestyle.

Some of our most common ways of having MFM sex or wife sharing happen by taking quick trips to nearby cities where our male/couple friends headed to meet us (mostly MFM), or the wife herself travels alone to meet someone. The closest and most trusted male friends also usually come to our house to keep her warm company when I (husband) travel for work, and I do this often.

In fact, many of our photos are taken by friends who come to our home.

However, the remembrance that excites me the most (husband) occurred during the occasion of a very quick trip. We (couple) were still enjoying a few days of vacation and one of our friends called us and let us know that he would be near us during a short two-day window in a nearby town. And a very hot sexting left us three full of naughty ideas.

There wouldn't be much time for anything elaborated, so we traveled and stayed in the same hotel as the guy. He, for his turn, got pretty busy with professional visits, a dinner, and although we agreed to finally meet up together in the hotel's lounge at the end of the night, he didn't show up.

Wife felt quite disappointed, as we had spent a few days exchanging intense and very erotic, kinky messages, and she is the type of person who feels the frustration of any plan by a lot. In fact, it was the first "rejection" or blunder she had experienced inside the lifestyle.

Already after 01:00 AM, when my wife and I were in our hotel bed, just the two of us naked and starting foreplay, the guy sent a message explaining and apologizing, saying that he would return a little later, but he still wanted to see us and enjoy us company.

My reaction (husband) was to respond absolutely nothing in return, and I was prepared to shut him off from our list, but the reaction of my Wife surprised quite a bit.

She said she still wanted to be with him, yes. Even though she later would respected my decision and we should never spoke to the guy again, but my wife was willing to make him carry out all the naughty things he had committed to do with her, just to make him later on regret to had put us two "on hold" during the travel.

Wife then sent a message herself giving the guy half an hour to return to the hotel, as some sort of a last chance. The truth is that he took a little longer, but he managed to come back and then she went alone to his room. Of course I could saw her preparing herself again for a special night of sex, including retouching the makeup, carefully putting up the lingerie and her parfum.

I didn't want to admit it at the time - especially because we actually cut off contact with the guy after the event - but I was absurdly excited by the possibility of reproducing in my mind what that sort of steamy fuck between the two would be like, and in such conflicting circumstance. Wife gets very aroused when something angers or hurts her, especially when responding a male provocation. And, of course, later I would be able to extract her testimonials in details.

I couldn't get any sleep alone in our hotel room with such hot stuff invading my mind, so I masturbated and came 3 times just thinking about that luscious fuck between them. The clock passed from 06 am, to 08 am, then to 10 am, breakfast was even suspended by the hotel and then I found myself worried. I went to knock directly on his room door.

I could hear his and my wife's voices, and after some reluctance it was she who opened it. Wife opened the door wrapped just in a bed sheet. I asked if everything was okay, she nodded yes - meekly and shy, as she always appears to be on a daily basis and fearing my frustration or anger.

I asked where was the guy, and he appeared at the back of the room, waiving naked and with his hair damp with sweat. On the bedroom floor I saw her lingerie torn to pieces, red marks on my wife's arms, neck and face plus her lips were very red and swollen.

"We're still in the middle of something here..." She told me.

I asked her: "But how many things, or how many times you both done it? Because it's almost noon!"

"Yes...we did many times already." She answered me.

As I like (and we like) to maintain some control and value ourselves in front of our couple and male friends, I frowned for a moment and said that the game was over for good.

My wife took her overcoat and her shoes (the only pieces of clothing that actually remained intact) and silently left the guy's room, without even saying goodbye to him. Although, as I now know, she gave the head of his dick many goodbye kisses and caring sucks before I knocked on the door.

Even though I was burning down there due to so much masturbation, I had to fiercely restrain myself and didn't ask my Wife for a blowjob as soon as we arrived in our room - I felt it was right, at that moment, to give the impression that part of me was upset with all that.

But the truth is that I got really horny, and adventures like this are what took us forward in the lifestyle.

My wife doesn't quite understand why this is my favorite "memory", as we enjoyed other sessions and pleasures that involved me directly, including sex parties that involved other women, too. But it is still, in fact, and these are the memories that give me the best hard-on when I ask her to remember what happened inside that room, that night/morning.

Would you like to hear what happened? I bet so...but this post is already quite long, who knows, maybe the next one! ;)

View attachment 1995763
she looks so beautiful with her lips wrapped around that cock. is that from his hotel room or yours after you went and got her?

Perhaps the most exciting thing for both of us, and pretty much it is what has kept us enjoying this stag/vixen lifestyle (in fact, most of the time the result of her being a shared wife) until now, is the pleasure we feel in rescuing the emotions and pleasures of what we allow ourselves, or venture into so far.

It's a rare occasion when we're having sex, and we let slip the opportunity to remember, to comment, or deprive ourselves to get turned on by this fact. I usually bring up the subject or open some from her photos, or is she the one that mentions some particulary sexy she did or how she flirted with another man and I wasn't aware of it yet. It's being always a great pleasure.

So very recently, we were chatting about this feeling and we dare each other to describe honestly what were the 3 (well, at least) most thrilling facts or sexy dates to remember, since that all began for us. To make the game more delicious and enjoyable, we agreed that we would write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to the other at the very same time. And if there were any repeated occasions mentioned in both lists, we would then be forced to pick another and describe with the same care.

Then we could proceed to fuck while reading and talking over the results...one-by-one, until we recollect it sufficiently to share them here on the forum for you all:

Wife #1:

- The times and repeated times with the "Bald Guy". It is a nickname of course lol, for one of the first recurrent friends we let join our intimacy. Much to hubby surprise, since we haven't seen him for a long time now and there is not any recent event to remember aparently. But wife have a very different view and feelings because for her, "Bald Guy" was the first of the partners that caught some control over her and over the husband wishes. We (particularly hubby) like to manage the stage and set things on our terms, and that reflected upon our first adventures and on the personality of the first ones we brought inside. Very horny, but kinda hesintantly.

But he broke it, beginning when he first stated that he would have sex with her alone sometimes, without hubby near, then encouraging wife to talk frankly to him and directly on the phone to reveal HER desires (without warning husband before chatting and stuff). And above all, she felt genuine passion for him as it seemed that "Bald Guy" had the power to frighten the hubby a bit, to the point so he ended up giving and accepting certain things and kinks that at first he would not agree or allow.

He was the first who dared to treat husband as somewhat of a cuck during the encounters, despite being polite and to avoid giving the impression or intention to humiliate him. That led wife crazy wet for his cock. She remembers fondly and excited the occasion they all were inside the husband's car heading to some hotel, and "Bald Guy" made him hit the brakes all of the sudden, got out of the passenger seat, and went straight to the back seat to join his wife. He unzipped the cock and told her to start giving a blowjob without asking anyone for permission or even mentioning his desire.

Wife loved that bold act, and melted with pleasure when she noticed that her husband did look terrified, but didn't react and ended accepting the guy's initiative - and by those times it was expected fot the guest-friend to propose or suggest in advance what he felt and desire to do. with his wife - Well, not with the Bald One. He was able to leave hubby somewhat jealous and a bit confuse, a condition that became a huge turn-on for the wife, opening new opportunities for teasing. After that occurrence, she every now and then invites husband for a blowjob in the backseat, a treat he he never could denied neither endure to hold the sack bulge full of sperma for too long.

And it was with "Bald Guy" that the wife had the most pleasurable experience living this lifestyle. At her request or supplication, he fucked her in a public bus station. The Wife always dreamed of being used in a real risk situation and in public places. But the truth is husband was never a big fan of such dramatic exposures.

Then one night, the bald one picked her up, parked her in a private garage, and hailed a car from the app to get near the bus station. From there, they walked quickly to the insides (he was wearing a cap, she was wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night), they spoted a far corner in the last corridors and there, Bald did what her husband never had the balls to do. Fucked and cummed her right there.

-----

Be kind to let us know if those thrilling past experiences are always on your plate (and bed) too. Would you enjoy for us to keep on sharing this? ;)

Share some of yours, too!

PS: That one was shot by him.

View attachment 1962994
Yes I would definitely in enjoy.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Our worst experiences usually come up when we're drinking or smoking; as they tend to make us laugh. Our best experiences tend to come up during sex, usually when things get super steamy and/or rough, or when double penetration is involved (like if I put a plug in her ass, or find myself fingering her while she sucks my cock), I or she will bring up past examples of her being fucked by multiple cocks at once. :devilish: ;)
Our worst experience was having a guy who didnt care to take a shower before he came over. His armpits smelled like he just ran 5 miles and didnt bother to shower. My wife is too nice and didnt say anything but afterward we both laughed and "who does that?"
Its a shame because wife mentioned if he didnt stink, she found him attractive phycially and was open to doing with him again.

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade