We finally did it!!!

After 2 years of me telling my wife my fantasy of sharing her with another guy it finally happens!!!

It took place 2 weeks ago…

Me and my wife had started at the local bar where we live and having some drinks with some friends. The night was coming to an end at the bar when we heard “last call” neither me or my wife were done for the night so we told a some people to come out to our house to keep drinking and that I would build a fire to help battle the cold weather. So we got out there and the fire was going both me and my wife were talking to ourselves about how horny we were and that she wanted to try again to find someone to play with after a couple failed attempts ( story for another day) and she wasn’t exactly talking about trying that particular night but I started to ask about some that were there and we both agreed that I would talk to one of my best friends about doing it. So I pulled him to the side and asked him and he jumped on the idea like white on rice.

So about 20 min we decided to start making it look like it was time for everyone to go because my wife was tired and we were going to bed. After everyone had left the three of us went inside and to our bedroom and the two of them started to kiss some as the three of us were getting undressed. She knelt down and started to suck my dick while he was stroking some to help him get hard for some reason he didn’t want her to suck his dick (never found out). I laid her on the bed and started to eat her pussy out while she stroked him and then he went down and did the same. He then got up on his knees and started to fuck her some but kept losing his hard-on so my wife told me she thinks he was losing it so I decided to step out and give them a few minutes and then quietly came in to see him fucking her. I watched for a few minutes watching him make her cum twice so I decided to walk up and say that it was my turn so I pulled her to the edge of the bed and slid my cock I’m her freshly fucked pussy after a while I felt her cumming on my cock and with out thinking I unloaded inside her not even thinking about my friend being there.

After I came I told him it was his turn to finish but he told us he didn’t want to fuck her after I came inside we both understood. He got dressed and left. After that me and my wife continued to fuck for another 30 minutes until I unloaded a second time deep inside her.

You should call him again..and this time it would be better since the ice has broken! The reason he could not perform first time was probably due to too much booze...

Reactions: jw_kk
Now that the ice is broken, invite him back... minimize the booze, so that the two of you can concentrate on fucking your wife. Guys who don't appreciate silky-seconds or creamp-pies are a puzzle (at least to me), but the two of you have lots of opportunity with your hot wife.

If he had tried silky seconds, he would have been hooked for life. However, in my younger days, I thought that was the most horrible thing and wouldn’t have tried it either.

I have only gotten to be present a couple of times when my wife got fucked by another guy. In all cases, I made sure the other guy came first. Hopefully your wife gets to fuck him again.