Cuck meet Tuesday

Nick1477

Couple
Verified
After not having a meet for over a year my wife is cucking me at our caravan on Tuesday afternoon. In the meantime she's been for loads of drinks but nothing has materialised.
Her past encounters had had me just as an observer and taking photos and getting a by once she'd finished. This time we are going for the proper cuck experience with me wearing my cage and denied of any pleasure at all. I'm also hoping to clean her up when he's finished with her pussy but not sure how either of us will feel about it at the time.
If I was ordered to do it I would but I can't see her being so demanding because she knows I'm not sure on this matter. What do other members think of cleaning the filled pussy after he's used it?
I'll keep you all up to date how it went on this thread later on Tuesday.

After not having a meet for over a year my wife is cucking me at our caravan on Tuesday afternoon. In the meantime she's been for loads of drinks but nothing has materialised.
Her past encounters had had me just as an observer and taking photos and getting a by once she'd finished. This time we are going for the proper cuck experience with me wearing my cage and denied of any pleasure at all. I'm also hoping to clean her up when he's finished with her pussy but not sure how either of us will feel about it at the time.
If I was ordered to do it I would but I can't see her being so demanding because she knows I'm not sure on this matter. What do other members think of cleaning the filled pussy after he's used it?
I'll keep you all up to date how it went on this thread later on Tuesday.
I personally can only do it if I've not cum myself. I tend to switch right off when the baby batter isn't on yhe brain anymore.
I wish you both luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this. ☺️

The meeting went ahead as planned yesterday at our country caravan. She'd met him a few weeks ago for a social but this was their first sexual encounter. When he arrived she was waiting on the bed for him dressed in a black basque and stockings so I met him in the car park and led him to her.
Watching them in the room was a bit limited as the bedroom is a bit small and was making him a little nervous so I made do with watching them through the cameras on my phone but nipping in to take a few pics when her mouth was full of cock.
The session went most the way of the previous one with him giving her pussy a good fucking then after a bit of a break and a cuddle she going down on him which must have been around an hour until he shot his load into her mouth.
The idea of this meet was for me to be caged for the first time and to eat my first cream pie.
I never got caged as she wasn't keen but maybe next time and as for the cream pie not sure if it counts but I ate her out and cleaned her pussy for a good 30 mins after he'd gone so the spunk had been in her for about an hour so instead of thick and white it was quite runny. Even so it was a marvelous experience which I loved and don't think I'd have a problem when I get a fresh creamy one in the future.20231030_153558.jpg1698676105592.jpg

Last edited:
The meeting went ahead as planned yesterday at our country caravan. She'd met him a few weeks ago for a social but this was their first sexual encounter. When he arrived she was waiting on the bed for him dressed in a black basque and stockings so I met him in the car park and led him to her.
Watching them in the room was a bit limited as the bedroom is a bit small and was making him a little nervous so I made do with watching them through the cameras on my phone but nipping in to take a few pics when her mouth was full of cock.
The session went most the way of the previous one with him giving her push a good fucking then after a bit of a break and a cuddle she going down on him which must have been around an hour until he shot his load into her mouth.
The idea of this meet was for me to be caged for the first time and to eat my first cream pie.
I never got caged as she wasn't keen but maybe next time and as for the cream pie not sure if it counts but I ate her out for a good 30 mins after he'd gone so the spunk had been in her for about an hour so instead of thick and white it was quite runny. Even so it was a marvelous experience which I loved and don't think I'd have a problem when I get a fresh creamy one in the future.View attachment 1707664View attachment 1707665
Sexy pictures. Well done.

Reactions: Nick1477
The session went most the way of the previous one with him giving her push a good fucking then after a bit of a break and a cuddle she going down on him which must have been around an hour until he shot his load into her mouth.
I never got caged as she wasn't keen but maybe next time and as for the cream pie not sure if it counts but I ate her out and cleaned her pussy for a good 30 mins after he'd gone so the spunk had been in her for about an hour so instead of thick and white it was quite runny. Even so it was a marvelous experience which I loved and don't think I'd have a problem when I get a fresh creamy one in the future.View attachment 1707664View attachment 1707665
I love the pix of her knees beside her tits and him balls deep up inside her married yearning pussy, and thinking how hub lost his load with out touching it as he hears his wife's responds as she's deep seeded...this pix gets even more exciting as I type this.

The session went most the way of the previous one with him giving her pussy a good fucking then after a bit of a break and a cuddle she going down on him which must have been around an hour until he shot his load into her mouth.
I never got caged as she wasn't keen but maybe next time and as for the cream pie not sure if it counts but I ate her out and cleaned her pussy for a good 30 mins after he'd gone so the spunk had been in her for about an hour so instead of thick and white it was quite runny. Even so it was a marvelous experience which I loved and don't think I'd have a problem when I get a fresh creamy one in the future.View attachment 1707664View attachment 1707665
Sounds like a very successful meeting. Just saying it pays to eat that creampie as soon as he finishes so it dosnt loose its texture and flavour. No need to wait until he leaves. As a Bull I enjoy and encourage hubby to dine as soon as I pull out and always offer him my cock to clean up as well. Wives do enjoy being cleaned with her lover still there and supporting and kissing her, and she will also love seeing you clean up her lovers cock. Dont be shy.

Sounds like a very successful meeting. Just saying it pays to eat that creampie as soon as he finishes so it dosnt loose its texture and flavour. No need to wait until he leaves. As a Bull I enjoy and encourage hubby to dine as soon as I pull out and always offer him my cock to clean up as well. Wives do enjoy being cleaned with her lover still there and supporting and kissing her, and she will also love seeing you clean up her lovers cock. Dont be shy.
I love eating out my wifes freshly fucked pussy. Even better if she’s sucking her Bulls cock and getting him hard for round two while Im eating her out. Love when she tells him what a good job Im doing sucking his cum out of her and saying things like, “ He loves jerking off watching you cum in me, he can barely control himself and look how he loves eating you cum, lets give him more to eat etc.”

I personally can only do it if I've not cum myself. I tend to switch right off when the baby batter isn't on yhe brain anymore.
I wish you both luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this. ☺️
tho I have no experience with a cage, at your stage you could pur a cage on it and would be more submissive, if she or he said u must cleanup b4 sha unlocks you.. I think that would work 4u., let me know in DM if it works or what you think..

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Being caged and not allowed any relief really helps when it comes to eating my wife's creampie . I love my wife seeing me as the pathetic tiny dicked sissy I am and telling me that cleaning her fucked pussy is all I'm good for and I belong in a cage. It's all about how good her man is and so superior to me. He will often whip me with his belt to show me who the boss is before he takes my wife in front of me. My wife loves to watch and laugh at me telling me what a loser clean up bitch I am. She knows how extremely horny this treatment makes me and she get so amused that I can't jerk off because of my cage. She only allows me to touch her with my tongue when I clean her up.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku