Watching or not

I have watched my hotwife having sex with other guys on many occasions and also have stayed home when she's gone out with another guy and I much prefer having her go out and then come home to give me the details of her date.
Am I the only one husband who prefers his wife going out on a date rather than watching?
You definitely aren't alone!

We’ve only done this once, so hardly in a position to have a firm view on it. But for our first time I wanted her to go alone so that she could focus on her own experience without worrying about me. No photos or video either fir the same reason. This was all about her sexuality not mine. She has known the guy for years, so there was no safety worry either.

Sat at home with my thoughts running wild was quite an experience and boy was I glad to see her when she got home after about four hours! Not knowing what was happening was an extraordinary mixture of dread and heightened excitement. But it was always exhilarating!

Not sure how this will now develop, but at least I now know what to expect if she goes solo in the future.