One for cucks to answer

This is true , without love and emotions your just a third tossed away after the fun is over .
Totally agree with you. If she decides to leave you for another better, bigger lover and there's no love between you it's no real loss. If you don't have any vested interest then any losses you incur don't hurt as much.

I'll go one more, if that love is perceived as only one-sided (as in the husband shows love and affection but the wife doesn't reciprocate or reversed) then failure (at minimum an unfulfilling experience) seems eminent too.

I often think to myself when I read from some of the posts here that even Ganhdi would have broken into violence over how some wives and gfs treat their partners. If wives and gfs (and reversed) don't show love and affection to their partners then truly what is the point?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Totally agree with you. If she decides to leave you for another better, bigger lover and there's no love between you it's no real loss. If you don't have any vested interest then any losses you incur don't hurt as much.

I'll go one more, if that love is perceived as only one-sided (as in the husband shows love and affection but the wife doesn't reciprocate or reversed) then failure (at minimum an unfulfilling experience) seems eminent too.

I often think to myself when I read from some of the posts here that even Ganhdi would have broken into violence over how some wives and gfs treat their partners. If wives and gfs (and reversed) don't show love and affection to their partners then truly what is the point?
Amen

Do you think you love of all things cuckold related are specific to your other half? Or could you meet another woman tomorrow and wanna be cucked by her? I don't think without being in love I can have all the feelings that come with being a cuck.
Interesting question. My current marriage lacks passion. Current wife is sexually inhibited. She never has been a good sexual partner. I don't think much about cuckolding or even care if she has an affair with another man or woman (I believe she is a lesbian, but too repressed to admit it. I know that she has had lesbian encounters.) Our sexual connection is a zero. So, her having an affair is a completely neutral, unimportant thing for me.

My first marriage was completely different. I often fantasize that we are married again and fully into the lifestyle. My first wife was a sexual dynamo who couldn't get enough sex and was open to anything. With her, the lifestyle would have been pure satisfaction for me. I dated several women for whom I have similar feelings and fantasies. Just my luck, I end up with a long-term marriage to someone who is sexually incompatible with my desires. Oh well, I have only myself to blame for such poor judgement.

Conclusion: I think it matters who your partner is. I only dream of the lifestyle with certain women I have known.

I feel like just starting out talking to someone you have stronger feelings for them a jealousy might come into play. Until you truly love someone and enjoy seeing them pleasured by someone other than yourself, it would be tough to meet someone tomorrow and want to share them with someone else. I guess it would be different for everyone though. Cuckolding and other kinks arent a "by the book" type thing.

I would have to say no to meeting a new women and wanting to be cuckolded right away. Without the strong bond, I think jealousy would be too much.

I love being a cuckold for my wife. I love wearing the cock cage for her. We had been together for 25 years before starting this journey. She only did it because I asked her too. If we had tried this at the beginning of our relationship, I don’t see it working.

I would have to say no to meeting a new women and wanting to be cuckolded right away. Without the strong bond, I think jealousy would be too much.

I love being a cuckold for my wife. I love wearing the cock cage for her. We had been together for 25 years before starting this journey. She only did it because I asked her too. If we had tried this at the beginning of our relationship, I don’t see it working.
Good advice from someone that knows!

As long as I knew she loved me!

This is it! If you feel supported then you are capable of so much more than if you go it alone. Knowing you personally are loved can vary greatly and cover all sorts of areas. What one person sees as being loved can be totally different with another. When you truly (in my opinion) love someone, their happiness and satisfaction are very important to you. I can't see this just suddenly suspending for a wife when she becomes a hot wife. Real partners recognize when one half is struggling and does all they can to stop the pain and they celebrate with each other when they achieve things.

I definitely believe that real people do this but you rarely read much about making it work without the extreme concessions and the over the top one-sided relationships. I'd be much more excited to read about a couple that both were satisfied and never wanting instead of reading about a wife that seemingly turns into an unrecognizable person hell bent on sex and selfish behavior. I'll bet in real life women are a lot more compassionate then the stories let on here.
In most cases that is true. However my wife seems to have been born with a selfish one sided behavior. We have known each other since we were 10 yo and even then she was all for herself but I as a young boy was so taken by her. I had in me a submissive nature ready to be brought out and she was the one to do it. We were total opposites and like two magnets we couldn't help ourselves. As we grew older we developed a special, different brand of love. She never felt guilty about the enjoyment she got by abusing me because in part it was her nature but also because she knew I enjoyed it immensely. I was a rare case of dominant-sadistic female meets submissive-masochistic male.

As long as I knew she loved me!

This is it! If you feel supported then you are capable of so much more than if you go it alone. Knowing you personally are loved can vary greatly and cover all sorts of areas. What one person sees as being loved can be totally different with another. When you truly (in my opinion) love someone, their happiness and satisfaction are very important to you. I can't see this just suddenly suspending for a wife when she becomes a hot wife. Real partners recognize when one half is struggling and does all they can to stop the pain and they celebrate with each other when they achieve things.

I definitely believe that real people do this but you rarely read much about making it work without the extreme concessions and the over the top one-sided relationships. I'd be much more excited to read about a couple that both were satisfied and never wanting instead of reading about a wife that seemingly turns into an unrecognizable person hell bent on sex and selfish behavior. I'll bet in real life women are a lot more compassionate then the stories let on here.
I heard a review of a book writing by a married woman who told her husband of many years that she wanted sex with other men. They talked about it and he agreed because he loved her. The book has gotten a lot of press. She dates solo and he waits at home as the loyal husband. I get the feeling from the book review that he went along with this simply because he didn't want to lose her. He had no inclination for the lifestyle before she expressed a desire to sow her wild oats while in her 50s. They sort of convinced themselves that her dating other men was an expression of how loving and solid their marriage is. Personally, I think they are just trying to put a good face on something that probably hurt the husband and made their marriage one of convenience. And then, to profit from this by publishing a book seems especially cynical and narcissistic.

I wish that I had married someone who, like me, desired the lifestyle. For me, both partners fleshing out their true desires and finding sexual satisfaction in the lifestyle is key. I can't imagine having a hot wife without satisfying my own sexual desires. There can be something sexually satisfying for a cuckold like me. However, for one partner to enjoy sex and the other to just hang on for fear of losing the loved partner is a horrible relationship. The partner being left behind would be better off with a divorce.

I've always had a fantasy of sharing my girlfriend or wife with another man even when I was young, I've did it with both my girlfriend and later with my wife and I have to say that yes it does require being in love with that person.

I heard a review of a book writing by a married woman who told her husband of many years that she wanted sex with other men. They talked about it and he agreed because he loved her. The book has gotten a lot of press. She dates solo and he waits at home as the loyal husband. I get the feeling from the book review that he went along with this simply because he didn't want to lose her. He had no inclination for the lifestyle before she expressed a desire to sow her wild oats while in her 50s. They sort of convinced themselves that her dating other men was an expression of how loving and solid their marriage is. Personally, I think they are just trying to put a good face on something that probably hurt the husband and made their marriage one of convenience. And then, to profit from this by publishing a book seems especially cynical and narcissistic.

I wish that I had married someone who, like me, desired the lifestyle. For me, both partners fleshing out their true desires and finding sexual satisfaction in the lifestyle is key. I can't imagine having a hot wife without satisfying my own sexual desires. There can be something sexually satisfying for a cuckold like me. However, for one partner to enjoy sex and the other to just hang on for fear of losing the loved partner is a horrible relationship. The partner being left behind would be better off with a divorce.
This book you're talking about doesn't surprise me. What do you want to bet that that husband hasn't seen penny one from that book? There's no doubt every embarrassing episode got laid for all to see and you know the husband suffered every single word of it. I'd be curious to know if that couple is still together? Staying married out of fear is never going to be a fulfilling experience.

I'm like you in regard to imagining having a hotwife and not satisfying my own sexual desires also. I don't really understand how one half can even be happy themselves if they know the other half isn't no matter what topic you choose, whether it's sex, finances, picking movies to see or anything.

It would be encouraging to hear stories from anyone about how appreciative and thankful a wife is/was to their husband for helping her fulfill her desires. I've always wondered why all the stories have similar, one-sided aspects to them. Even if the ubiquitous arrangement of the "One half open marriage" is agreed upon in advance I don't see how a wife could not feel a need to compensate for her husband in some way. It makes me skeptical of the way these stories have this kind of "Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde" notion, how a loyal, kind, sweet, loving wife can shed all those attributes and turn into a totally self-centered bitch bent on dealing out the best misery her mind can conceive.

A lot of people here will dismiss my opinion with, "Well, you just aren't cut out for this kind of lifestyle." So far what I've noticed is no two people do any of these things the same way. Some have rules, some don't. Some let their husbands have sex, some don't. Some let their husbands watch, some don't. Some are going out alone, some are never apart. Some are into humiliation, some aren't. It goes on and on. So, I believe (and it's just my opinion) that most people aren't cut out for living "someone else's" lifestyle. Everybody's doing it their own way already, right?

This book you're talking about doesn't surprise me. What do you want to bet that that husband hasn't seen penny one from that book? There's no doubt every embarrassing episode got laid for all to see and you know the husband suffered every single word of it. I'd be curious to know if that couple is still together? Staying married out of fear is never going to be a fulfilling experience.

I'm like you in regard to imagining having a hotwife and not satisfying my own sexual desires also. I don't really understand how one half can even be happy themselves if they know the other half isn't no matter what topic you choose, whether it's sex, finances, picking movies to see or anything.

It would be encouraging to hear stories from anyone about how appreciative and thankful a wife is/was to their husband for helping her fulfill her desires. I've always wondered why all the stories have similar, one-sided aspects to them. Even if the ubiquitous arrangement of the "One half open marriage" is agreed upon in advance I don't see how a wife could not feel a need to compensate for her husband in some way. It makes me skeptical of the way these stories have this kind of "Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde" notion, how a loyal, kind, sweet, loving wife can shed all those attributes and turn into a totally self-centered bitch bent on dealing out the best misery her mind can conceive.

A lot of people here will dismiss my opinion with, "Well, you just aren't cut out for this kind of lifestyle." So far what I've noticed is no two people do any of these things the same way. Some have rules, some don't. Some let their husbands have sex, some don't. Some let their husbands watch, some don't. Some are going out alone, some are never apart. Some are into humiliation, some aren't. It goes on and on. So, I believe (and it's just my opinion) that most people aren't cut out for living "someone else's" lifestyle. Everybody's doing it their own way already, right?
Well stated.