Cucks Preference

What do all you cucks prefer , 1 To have your wife go out alone while you wait at home for her return? 2 To have your wife's date come to the house and pick her up( you meet him)? 3 To drive your wife to her date's house or place of rendezvous then go back home? 4 To chauffeur wife and date around while you stay in the car and wait? Also, has anyone done all of these things.?
We have 1 rule.....no playiwithout the other present. She has gone out with the girls and sent me a msg to expect company. He has even gotten by our house before she got back...lol

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I like it, and it happens most of the time, that I leave home, and my wife's lover gets fucked her, in the marital bed, in our house. When herr lover leaves, my wife calls me and I go home. Until then, I wait in my car, even for hours somewhere in a supermarket parking lot. :love:

View attachment 1995199View attachment 1995200View attachment 1995201View attachment 1995202View attachment 1995207
Why don't you go to the gym, a bar for a few, a movie, or something to occupy your time. I would be bored crazy just waiting in a car, even knowing what was going on at home.

O que todos vocês, idiotas, preferem: 1. Que sua esposa saia sozinha enquanto você espera em casa pela volta dela? 2 Para que o acompanhante da sua esposa venha até sua casa e busque-a (você o conheceu)? 3 Para levar sua esposa até a casa ou local de encontro do namorado e depois voltar para casa? 4 Para ser motorista da esposa e namorar enquanto você fica no carro e espera? Além disso, alguém fez todas essas coisas.?

What do all you cucks prefer , 1 To have your wife go out alone while you wait at home for her return? 2 To have your wife's date come to the house and pick her up( you meet him)? 3 To drive your wife to her date's house or place of rendezvous then go back home? 4 To chauffeur wife and date around while you stay in the car and wait? Also, has anyone done all of these things.?
Have done 1 and 3, but nowadays it's always 1. She drives to his place and comes back home afterwards.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I don't consider myself a cuckold even though I know my wife's been with other men, to both of us if we have sex with others it's just sex that's all, we usually share details during our sex play.