Interested to hear if this has augmented your sex life with your partner or replaced it?

Interested to hear if this has augmented your sex life with your partner or replaced it? I have a fantasy of watching my wife have sex with 2 men (I am not one of the 2). We are very sexually active despite being together for 15 years. I would like to do this one time on a special occasion and kind of have it mapped out. Would I consider repeating it, maybe, not sure yet but I intend to keep having sex with her .

In your experience is this feasible? Am I tempting fate? What were your intentions and did they work out. Were you sexually active prior? I understand in some situations die to health etc men who cannot perform sex acts any longer choose to watch, I am more interested in hearing from those in a similar situation as mine how you began and did it work out as you hoped or to an acceptable situation?

Do they still want to sleep with you or once they have 2 cocks at once they can never go back? It looks like our first MFM will be myself and a friend with her so in that case I am part of it but curious to hear feedback.

Everyone's case is obviously different, but sharing my story if it helps: I suspect my conservative Korean church-going wife read an article about polyamory and how popular and how more accepted it's become, and I believe that's what got her a little curious and more open to the "lifestyle" (she didn't know anything about "slut wives" or "hotwife" or anything back then). I feel like when society is more accepting of it, women feel less shame about it and about exploring sexuality. Anyway, she asked me what I thought about it, and I said I understand why it's happening and thought it was perfectly fine, too. And then a short time passed before she asked me about seeing other men.To her surprise, I said I was okay with it, and the rest is history.

Now she's an obedient Korean slutwife that sees two regular black bulls (sometimes I watch), and we've done threesomes together.

To answer your question, our sex life has gotten WAY better. She was always a bit sub to me and I was always a little more dom, but this has taken it to another level. She's a complete obedient slutwife to me now, always obeys, and always submissive. I think part of her feels a little guilty she's sleeping with other men, so she comes home and lets me reclaim her (she loves it, too).

I've definitely heard different stories speaking to other members this past year, and the outcomes for other couples are different. Some men get zero sex now from their wives, and simply get off just from knowing they're fucking someone else, or watching them, etc -- a true cuck experience.

Anyway, that's a bit of my story.

I hope you get your wife there. Good luck, man!

Interested to hear if this has augmented your sex life with your partner or replaced it? I have a fantasy of watching my wife have sex with 2 men (I am not one of the 2). We are very sexually active despite being together for 15 years. I would like to do this one time on a special occasion and kind of have it mapped out. Would I consider repeating it, maybe, not sure yet but I intend to keep having sex with her .

In your experience is this feasible? Am I tempting fate? What were your intentions and did they work out. Were you sexually active prior? I understand in some situations die to health etc men who cannot perform sex acts any longer choose to watch, I am more interested in hearing from those in a similar situation as mine how you began and did it work out as you hoped or to an acceptable situation?

Do they still want to sleep with you or once they have 2 cocks at once they can never go back? It looks like our first MFM will be myself and a friend with her so in that case I am part of it but curious to hear feedback.
Watching my wife with 2 men is my fantasy also. Hasn't happened but we're still above ground so who knows. Good luck with that.
As for no longer having sex with your wife, if you are sexually active now you will most likely be MORE sexually active after. At least that's how it is for us.

I have shared my wife with the same guy for over thirty years and it has certainly improved our sex life. At first it was threesomes but after a while she started to see him when I was working away and from then she has become even more willing to experiment and the tell me all about it when I get home.
The guy is a very dominant guy and has turned her into a sub and she has done things I could never have imagined her doing. When she tells me all about it I then have the option to try it myself if its something that appeals to me so it really has kept our sex life hectic and fresh.
One last thing is if you find the right guy he might want to share her with others, that would mean you get to see your fantasy become reality.

I have shared my wife with the same guy for over thirty years and it has certainly improved our sex life. At first it was threesomes but after a while she started to see him when I was working away and from then she has become even more willing to experiment and the tell me all about it when I get home.
The guy is a very dominant guy and has turned her into a sub and she has done things I could never have imagined her doing. When she tells me all about it I then have the option to try it myself if its something that appeals to me so it really has kept our sex life hectic and fresh.
One last thing is if you find the right guy he might want to share her with others, that would mean you get to see your fantasy become reality.
We're hoping we've found the right guy. She's been with him twice in the last few weeks. I'm hoping he wants to share her with his friends.

It's the only relationship I've ever had with my wife. From the beginning she had the right to fuck anyone she wanted and I was faithful.. If I want her those have always been her terms told to me on our first date...

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Inviting others into our bed has augmented our sex life, for sure. We were/are active. but sex is 'more interesting' now. Most of our 'fun' is mfm or mmf. My wife does not tend to talk about sex, or during sex. But, if I bring up past 3 somes and start describing what she/he did, it's obvious she enjoys it. She gets noticably wetter and will cum soon after. Win/win!
We've discussed her having 2 men and me watching, hopefully we'll make it happen

Inviting others into our bed has augmented our sex life, for sure. We were/are active. but sex is 'more interesting' now. Most of our 'fun' is mfm or mmf. My wife does not tend to talk about sex, or during sex. But, if I bring up past 3 somes and start describing what she/he did, it's obvious she enjoys it. She gets noticably wetter and will cum soon after. Win/win!
We've discussed her having 2 men and me watching, hopefully we'll make it happen
That MFM while watching is what originally peaked my interest and had me bring it up to her. so far we did do a MFM but I was part of it. I think it will take a bit before she is ready for it.

My husband wasn't really ready for this when I first brought it up with him. We had a really bad sex life and my needs weren't being met. We discussed it a number of times and established some rules, and then he was ready. There was some jealousy at first on his part, but he told me that is one of the things he likes. Our sex like is much better and hotter now than it was before I had lovers.

We have been married a very long time. KK, my wife was never faithful, even from the time we started dating. Our lives were a series of destructive affairs, infidelities, cheating until we hit 40, then we had a crisis. Long story short, we evolved into the hot wife thing (which is technically cuckolding, but that's another discussion).

We've been doing the hot wife thing for the last 20+ years, now evolved into sort of a poly thing; KK has two full-time, live-in lovers, Andy and David, and we have a third, part-time, much younger fuck-buddy, Paul. So yes, things have changed greatly, and what we're doing now has largely replaced our past sex life/relationship.

In our case, KK loves both Andy, and David, and they her - they both left their wives for her. Paul is just a fuck-toy.

Married 25+ years. Great sex live for years, eventually tapered off. Both of our faults.
We did a quick hotwife thing with a guy we know about 5 years ago. He split right after. Wife cried and apologized over and over. I wasn't happy about it. Alcohol you know... Happened again about 6 months later, same guy, same outcome. Wife pretty horny for couple of weeks after tho.
We did it with him 6 times in 2 1/2 years. Just worked up to more often. We got comfy with it. It's a pretty regular thing for us now.
It has improved our sex life like crazy. Wife is horny as fuck for days after. It works for us.

That's pretty much us also