How would you respond if your wife suggested this?

I had my wife make a request to me that I was not ready for. We have been spending a lot of time with her BF in the last month in a MFM often, we jokingly call him Prince Harry or PH in our texts. He and I are both straight BTW. She sends me this, how would you react? I will fill you in after on my response and why I answered in such a way.

I have been thinking lately that with our 3 way situation with PH we should explore some possibilities that maybe we had not considered before. It could increase our intimacy and your intimacy with him. I would like to watch you give him a long slow blowjob where he cums in your mouth , you pause and show it to me and then swallow it. I also would like the visual of you having anal sex with him. Don't close the door on this, think it over. He is a gentle lover and I think he would help you get accustomed to the feel of anal sex. I think this opens up some new possibilities for us and I would be aroused to watch this but will offer that if you prefer the first time to be just the two of you I can respect that.If you stop and give it serious consideration, do you like the idea of having him in your ass?

I had my wife make a request to me that I was not ready for. We have been spending a lot of time with her BF in the last month in a MFM often, we jokingly call him Prince Harry or PH in our texts. He and I are both straight BTW. She sends me this, how would you react? I will fill you in after on my response and why I answered in such a way.

I have been thinking lately that with our 3 way situation with PH we should explore some possibilities that maybe we had not considered before. It could increase our intimacy and your intimacy with him. I would like to watch you give him a long slow blowjob where he cums in your mouth , you pause and show it to me and then swallow it. I also would like the visual of you having anal sex with him. Don't close the door on this, think it over. He is a gentle lover and I think he would help you get accustomed to the feel of anal sex. I think this opens up some new possibilities for us and I would be aroused to watch this but will offer that if you prefer the first time to be just the two of you I can respect that.If you stop and give it serious consideration, do you like the idea of having him in your ass?
Poses a lot of interesting ideas sexually going forward but my suggestion would be to start your exploration of that with just you and her in the beginning

I fucked her in the ass years ago, skipped the lube, it did not go well and she shut down the idea ever since.
I remember reading that and shame on you for treating her ass that way. I was referring to the two of you using the knowledge of your past experiences with her to her starting to open up your ass starting with plugs working up to dildos to finally with a strap on then let her lover have your ass after you have properly cleaned up her cream pie followed by cleaning up his creamsicle and getting him hard again to fuck your ass thoroughly and properly

She’s going to take away ur manhood definitely… next step u’ll be a 5$ street hooker. Be careful

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
So the kicker to this is she was simply reading back what I had sent to her a couple weeks ago but I was sweating bullets thinking she was gonna require me to let the BF fuck me in my ass or blow him. I had asked her to consider letting him in her back door. I know I blew my chance but maybe he takes it easy and good things happen for both of us and just him. What she was trying to say to me is he and I are blowing endless loads down her throat every weekend, we are somewhat careful about who cums in her pussy and when as we are doing this enough it could be an issue so we usually pull out and blow our load in her mouth to keep the pussy clean and healthy til the end and I usually let him go as I have her all week long. She is not a fan of jut launching cum in the air and her not getting it. Her point was with all this going on I am now requesting she take it in the butt and if I ask that of her she can ask that of me. I think I may let it slide for now as I really do not want to have to take one for the team.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We get with mfm fun with a guy we know. It's fun and exciting, it's improved our sex life like crazy. I like watching them, he likes watching us.
No bi has ever happened. It's kinky enough for us, don't need any bi play.

I remember reading that and shame on you for treating her ass that way. I was referring to the two of you using the knowledge of your past experiences with her to her starting to open up your ass starting with plugs working up to dildos to finally with a strap on then let her lover have your ass after you have properly cleaned up her cream pie followed by cleaning up his creamsicle and getting him hard again to fuck your ass thoroughly and properly
This. Try some LUBED insertion yourself. Doesn't have to be with them at first. I started small, now can fit an 8 incher in there.

Unfortunately all this is now done solo when i jerk off...but when me & wife used to fuck, we did anal play on my ass, she won't entertain the idea of anal on her. Doesn't matter tho - it was hot for both of us when I would fuck her with a dildo sticking out my ass...

I think you'll like it...just go slow. Maybe then you might accept him in you. Not something I've tried as I'm straight but I did 'explore' as we all do when establishing sexuality and fucked a guys ass. Not something I have done since.

BUTT (see what i did there?) if I ever get in a place (which will NEVER happen) where im a bull or wife has a bull, sure, I might actually try it 'in the moment '.

What have you got to lose? If you don't like it, you can always say no. Try it first tho' - go slow -why not?

This. Try some LUBED insertion yourself. Doesn't have to be with them at first. I started small, now can fit an 8 incher in there.

Unfortunately all this is now done solo when i jerk off...but when me & wife used to fuck, we did anal play on my ass, she won't entertain the idea of anal on her. Doesn't matter tho - it was hot for both of us when I would fuck her with a dildo sticking out my ass...

I think you'll like it...just go slow. Maybe then you might accept him in you. Not something I've tried as I'm straight but I did 'explore' as we all do when establishing sexuality and fucked a guys ass. Not something I have done since.

BUTT (see what i did there?) if I ever get in a place (which will NEVER happen) where im a bull or wife has a bull, sure, I might actually try it 'in the moment '.

What have you got to lose? If you don't like it, you can always say no. Try it first tho' - go slow -why not?
Let me clarify-she was messing with me by sending me what I asked her to do. She was not actually sending me down the route of getting butt fucked by him. Which is good cause I have no interest in the receiving end of sex.

Reactions: Sigp220
To each their own, but this isn’t on the table for me. My wife has mentioned a few times that she would like to see me play with another man. While I have played with my wife while another man was pleasuring her as well, that is different than actually touching him or having him touch me.

To each their own, but this isn’t on the table for me. My wife has mentioned a few times that she would like to see me play with another man. While I have played with my wife while another man was pleasuring her as well, that is different than actually touching him or having him touch me.
Exactly

My late wife watched me give head and swallow, it her suggestion as i was trying to get her to hotwife.
My current GF has watched me give head and swallow several times. Actually we look for bi partners.
I haven't bottomed for her viewing pleasure yet, the situation hasn't arisen. She has agreed to peg me.

My late wife watched me give head and swallow, it her suggestion as i was trying to get her to hotwife.
My current GF has watched me give head and swallow several times. Actually we look for bi partners.
I haven't bottomed for her viewing pleasure yet, the situation hasn't arisen. She has agreed to peg me
I wish my wife would have me suck a cock that fucking her. Be totally sub to them.

i think it is her way of saying NFW. & don't try that ass thing again.

• Haha
Reactions: Phun Times 727
Sir, you win the internet today. I spit my drink out when I read that. Yes, I agree I may have to give up on the butt stuff.
It was a good pushback... probably.

You suggest she accept him anally, she basically said "you first". IOW, you asked, she told you the price.

Sounds like it could be a place to start negotiation. How much do you want to see her do it? Enough to try it yourself?

(I'm pretty sure the answer is no, so it's a solid pushback... but perhaps not.)