My cuckold life begins.........

Thought I would share my Cuckold experience…..

I am a British 60 year old man with a 43 year old wife and we have been married for 11 years.

I have always been interested in having girlfriends or wives having sex with other men, over the years and the topic has come up but never really came together.

My current wife is a stunningly beautiful Filipina initially quiet and shy when we first met but has grown into confident successful businesswomen.

I have always been amazed that I am married to such a beautiful sexy woman and fucking her has always been incredible for me.

I am an average looking guy but over the last few years I have gained weight and recently my cock doesn’t get as hard as it once did. I wasn’t surprised that our sex life suffered and my sexy wife became less interested in fucking me. I would spend a long time eating her pussy and ass using toys that were much bigger than my small cock. She stopped touching and sucking my cock. Sex became just about her pleasure and after she came she allowed me to fuck her but she clearly did not enjoy it, telling me to be quick and only allowing doggy style. If it took me more than a few minutes to cum she would tell me to hurry up.

A little about my cock, it’s 5.1” long and not thick so I have always known that it’s not very impressive. To make up for its small size I have learned to be very good at oral sex and often used toys to satisfy the women in my life.

I obviously asked my wife what the problem was. She told me that my weight gain meant that she no longer found me attractive and said she found the way I look now disgusting. She also told me that my little cock had never really satisfied her, she had mostly just fucked me out of duty more than for enjoyment. She thought my small soft cock was pathetic and she needed younger, sexier men with bigger cocks to fuck her. She told me she wanted to find these guys and spend hours being fucked by them. She also said that she loved me and did not want to lose our relationship but for it to survive she needed to be able to have great sex with other men.

As she told me these things I got turned and liked the idea of her being an unpaid whore to other men who would use her and give her the kind of sex she craved. She told me that our sex life would continue in a restricted way, her focus, sexual enjoyment, and primary sex providers would be her new boyfriends. I would still be allowed to please her with oral sex and toys, but she would not touch or suck my cock during sex. My enjoyment would be limited to wanking as I pleased her. I would be allowed if she was in the mood to fuck after she had cum but only if I was quick (a few minutes) and she would just let me use her body out of duty.

I agreed to her demands and she told me to help find her new sex partners. Basically I had to accept my new role and if I still wanted her to be my wife then I would have to let her take control and be the dominant person sexually in our relationship. She would decide how much pleasure I would be allowed but the guys she will meet will have complete access to her body and she would do all the things I would want to do with her (she has made it clear that I will not have those things again).

At the moment we are looking for her first lover, but she has said that she wants to fuck many men and start as soon as possible. I’m turned on by her demands and my new cuckold role….

I would be interested in hearing the groups thoughts on my new reality......

I am a British 60 year old man with a 43 year old wife and we have been married for 11 years.

I have always been interested in having girlfriends or wives having sex with other men, over the years and the topic has come up but never really came together.

My current wife is a stunningly beautiful Filipina initially quiet and shy when we first met but has grown into confident successful businesswomen.

I have always been amazed that I am married to such a beautiful sexy woman and fucking her has always been incredible for me.

I am an average looking guy but over the last few years I have gained weight and recently my cock doesn’t get as hard as it once did. I wasn’t surprised that our sex life suffered and my sexy wife became less interested in fucking me. I would spend a long time eating her pussy and ass using toys that were much bigger than my small cock. She stopped touching and sucking my cock. Sex became just about her pleasure and after she came she allowed me to fuck her but she clearly did not enjoy it, telling me to be quick and only allowing doggy style. If it took me more than a few minutes to cum she would tell me to hurry up.

A little about my cock, it’s 5.1” long and not thick so I have always known that it’s not very impressive. To make up for its small size I have learned to be very good at oral sex and often used toys to satisfy the women in my life.

I obviously asked my wife what the problem was. She told me that my weight gain meant that she no longer found me attractive and said she found the way I look now disgusting. She also told me that my little cock had never really satisfied her, she had mostly just fucked me out of duty more than for enjoyment. She thought my small soft cock was pathetic and she needed younger, sexier men with bigger cocks to fuck her. She told me she wanted to find these guys and spend hours being fucked by them. She also said that she loved me and did not want to lose our relationship but for it to survive she needed to be able to have great sex with other men.

As she told me these things I got turned and liked the idea of her being an unpaid whore to other men who would use her and give her the kind of sex she craved. She told me that our sex life would continue in a restricted way, her focus, sexual enjoyment, and primary sex providers would be her new boyfriends. I would still be allowed to please her with oral sex and toys, but she would not touch or suck my cock during sex. My enjoyment would be limited to wanking as I pleased her. I would be allowed if she was in the mood to fuck after she had cum but only if I was quick (a few minutes) and she would just let me use her body out of duty.

I agreed to her demands and she told me to help find her new sex partners. Basically I had to accept my new role and if I still wanted her to be my wife then I would have to let her take control and be the dominant person sexually in our relationship. She would decide how much pleasure I would be allowed but the guys she will meet will have complete access to her body and she would do all the things I would want to do with her (she has made it clear that I will not have those things again).

At the moment we are looking for her first lover, but she has said that she wants to fuck many men and start as soon as possible. I’m turned on by her demands and my new cuckold role….

Hi and welcome dear. I just saw your post. So sad about your sex Life but I can Help you if you want .I m sameerdewan from India 38 yr old professionals playboy Bull Breeder and Masseur for Ladies and couples. I m expert and available all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. And expert in Pussylicking anal oral French kiss boobs suck fuck fingring And many more. Basically this is my job and working independent but if anybody interested in gangbang so I can arrange more guys 10 or 20 .I have a very large groups of my friends.if interested so plz WhatsApp me at 7895412184or hangout at sameerdev1985@gmail.com

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 166
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 202

i like it. i wonder if my wife would have enjoyed all of that.

Reactions: Desejo de corno

Enjoy. Sounds like its moving in the right direction for you. You will enjoy your role and relationship.