Twisted question

Male
I am very turned on by the thought of my wife being with another guy. I have a very strong suspicion that she cheated on me a few years ago. She would never admit it if she did, but I fantasize and hope she did.
My question is does anyone know of a test or a quiz that I could send her that would ask her questions about her sex life and if she has cheated? I would like to find a test/quiz that I could have sent to her ( not knowing it came from me) that hopefully she would answer honestly and admit she has fucked another guy while being with me.
I want so bad to know she has been fucked, but I also know she will never openly tell me. Any ideas on how to do this?

I have another idea…found a website that allows you to send someone flowers anonymoussly and if they refuse the flowers you are not charged.
Think I will send her flowers and only put an email address on the card. My thought is she sends an email asking who I am, I respond telling her I am a married Co-worker who wants only to give her a massage and take her to pound town. I will ask her if she is married and if she has ever cheated. I will tell her that if she isn't interested I will end it right now, however if she is interested I would like to get to know her better by the two of us communicating only about our sexual needs wants and desires and previous experiences. I would make it clear I'm not looking for a relationship only a friends with benefits situation.
I think this will truly work as long as she is interested.

That’s good idea. To build on that I would suggest you not mentioning you are co-worker as it may scare her down. Also, if I were you I would send this flower during her ovulation and not give her sex beforehand, so she is more horny and craving for some action which maximizes your chances on pulling her.

I have another idea…found a website that allows you to send someone flowers anonymoussly and if they refuse the flowers you are not charged.
Think I will send her flowers and only put an email address on the card. My thought is she sends an email asking who I am, I respond telling her I am a married Co-worker who wants only to give her a massage and take her to pound town. I will ask her if she is married and if she has ever cheated. I will tell her that if she isn't interested I will end it right now, however if she is interested I would like to get to know her better by the two of us communicating only about our sexual needs wants and desires and previous experiences. I would make it clear I'm not looking for a relationship only a friends with benefits situation.
You know with a relationship based on this level of trust and respect, you should write a book.

Reactions: toolman2c
In my view its very unlikely she will tell you regardless of what you try, if she wants to say, she will and if she doesnt want to, she wont.

Your presuming she has had an affair, however it maybe also be that your completely wrong and your chasing information about something that didnt happen, working yourself up over nothing.

A question for you: would it really help you knowing anyway, that whilst you thought you a happy marriage she was cheating on you, kinky i see that, but relationship wise it could be very damaging for you.

• Love
If your wife is anything like mine, she wont open anything from strangers let alone take a whole quiz/test. But it's worth a try! Let us know if it works!
Yeah this is the answer to every time someone posts about emailing or having some random guy text or contact their wife on social media. Chances are she, like most people will ignore it.

You know with a relationship based on this level of trust and respect, you should write a book.
It's not really about that, it's more like I want her to have cheated, I want to hear it, read it…even if it's not true.
I doubt I will ever get her to cuck me so this would be the next best thing in my world.
It's all wrong I know….

• Love
For me, it took a few nights across 2-3 years where I slowly got it out of her. I started having her tell me about past experiences and eventually I admitted to wanting to see her with another man. This past weekend was the most intense when she opened up completely and even told me she cheated on me a few yrs ago. Maybe try a siMilar strategy

Last edited:
That’s good idea. To build on that I would suggest you not mentioning you are co-worker as it may scare her down. Also, if I were you I would send this flower during her ovulation and not give her sex beforehand, so she is more horny and craving for some action which maximizes your chances on pulling her.
good thinking,

Reactions: Garrett
This is just stupid, if your marriage is so screwed that you would have to give her a quiz to get the answer to a simple quesitons like this, there is no point. I think this is some kid posting this, no adult would be this infantile. CW

This is just stupid, if your marriage is so screwed that you would have to give her a quiz to get the answer to a simple quesitons like this, there is no point. I think this is some kid posting this, no adult would be this infantile. CW
You under estimate people. But yes this is stupid.

Reactions: Silo322
For me, it took a few nights across 2-3 years where I slowly got it out of her. I started having her tell me about past experiences and eventually I admitted to wanting to see her with another man. This past weekend was the most intense when she opened up completely and even told me she cheated on me a few yrs ago. My try a siMilar strategy
This is as close as you will ever get to a decent answer.
How about starting with a sex quiz?

I'm gonna use this...

Je suis très excité à l'idée que ma femme soit avec un autre homme. Je soupçonne fortement qu'elle m'a trompé il y a quelques années. Elle ne l’admettrait jamais si elle le faisait, mais je fantasme et j’espère qu’elle l’a fait.
Ma question est la suivante : est-ce que quelqu'un connaît un test ou un quiz que je pourrais lui envoyer et qui lui poserait des questions sur sa vie sexuelle et si elle a triché ? J'aimerais trouver un test/quiz que j'aurais pu lui envoyer (sans savoir qu'il venait de moi) et auquel j'espère qu'elle répondrait honnêtement et admettrait qu'elle a baisé un autre mec tout en étant avec moi.
J'ai tellement envie de savoir qu'elle a été baisée, mais je sais aussi qu'elle ne me le dira jamais ouvertement. auriez vous des idées pour faire ça?
C'est une très bonne idée, ça m'intéresse aussi