Twisted question

Wait until she’s had a few drinks, then casually and gradually bring it up, and then act like you already know she did. The good ol’ “Jedi Mind Trick” sort of thing😁 (I’m making light of it, but this has been known to work. Every wife is different though)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wait until she’s had a few drinks, then casually and gradually bring it up, and then act like you already know she did. The good ol’ “Jedi Mind Trick” sort of thing😁 (I’m making light of it, but this has been known to work. Every wife is different though)
OR maybe a game of Truth or Dare.

• Love
ok guys, NO TEST. If she cheated on you her lips are sealed. Don't go there as it is accusing her of a deed. Instead when in the moment of sex maybe mention the idea of hey do you ever have thougths of doing it with other guys ? It's totally fine with me if you do i just think it's hot !

ok guys, NO TEST. If she cheated on you her lips are sealed. Don't go there as it is accusing her of a deed. Instead when in the moment of sex maybe mention the idea of hey do you ever have thougths of doing it with other guys ? It's totally fine with me if you do i just think it's hot !
You don’t think if someone anonymously started hitting on her that she wouldn’t admit to an affair, that is if she was interested in pursuing her anonymous “friend”
I feel that if someone started showing interest in her that eventually she may go for it.
Not sure if you read this thread from the start, but I feel the flowers would be a great idea, if she refuses the flowers, I won’t get charged. The way it works is she will get an email or a text saying she has a flower delivery, if she accepts they get delivered, if she denies they don’t and there is no charge.
I have never sent her flowers that way, so I would assume she would know they weren’t from me. Also lots of people have her phone number due to work so she could think anyone who has her number did it, or someone who knows someone with her number did it. I think it will work.
I really think she had something going on with a guy from work a few years ago, I’m not in anyway upset about it, I just want to know for sure if it happened and if possible somehow hear some details about it. May this could start opening the door to the cuckold lifestyle. Any way what can I say, I’m just a guy who wants to know his wife has been fucked or is willing to get fucked by someone other than me.

• Love
You don’t think if someone anonymously started hitting on her that she wouldn’t admit to an affair, that is if she was interested in pursuing her anonymous “friend”
I feel that if someone started showing interest in her that eventually she may go for it.
Not sure if you read this thread from the start, but I feel the flowers would be a great idea, if she refuses the flowers, I won’t get charged. The way it works is she will get an email or a text saying she has a flower delivery, if she accepts they get delivered, if she denies they don’t and there is no charge.
I have never sent her flowers that way, so I would assume she would know they weren’t from me. Also lots of people have her phone number due to work so she could think anyone who has her number did it, or someone who knows someone with her number did it. I think it will work.
I really think she had something going on with a guy from work a few years ago, I’m not in anyway upset about it, I just want to know for sure if it happened and if possible somehow hear some details about it. May this could start opening the door to the cuckold lifestyle. Any way what can I say, I’m just a guy who wants to know his wife has been fucked or is willing to get fucked by someone other than me.
If she never cheated and never had any intention of cheating then sending sending anonymous flowers to her work could be embarrassing to her. If she accepted the flowers how would you really know what she was thinking? She either accepts thinking it's you, accepts thinking it's a stranger or accepts purely out of curiosity or outright refuses. How do you know ?

• Love
If she never cheated and never had any intention of cheating then sending sending anonymous flowers to her work could be embarrassing to her. If she accepted the flowers how would you really know what she was thinking? She either accepts thinking it's you, accepts thinking it's a stranger or accepts purely out of curiosity or outright refuses. How do you know ?
The card with the flowers would having nothing on it but an email address, I would hope she would send an email and ask ask who are you?

• Love
I am very turned on by the thought of my wife being with another guy. I have a very strong suspicion that she cheated on me a few years ago. She would never admit it if she did, but I fantasize and hope she did.
My question is does anyone know of a test or a quiz that I could send her that would ask her questions about her sex life and if she has cheated? I would like to find a test/quiz that I could have sent to her ( not knowing it came from me) that hopefully she would answer honestly and admit she has fucked another guy while being with me.
I want so bad to know she has been fucked, but I also know she will never openly tell me. Any ideas on how to do this?
So you just want to know? What is you're end goal, to be cuckolded? There is no hope that she will ever cuckold you if she won't even admit to cheating on you years ago. But if she did cheat then there may be ways to bring her around.

• Love
The card with the flowers would having nothing on it but an email address, I would hope she would send an email and ask ask who are you?
Well if she did that it could mean she is interested or it could mean she is simply curious. If she did pursue this, how would she react if she found out it was you?

• Love
This is one of the DUMBEST threads I have ever read here. If your relationship sucks to the point that you can't sit down with your wife and have a rational conversation about this, do you REALLY think that sending her anonymous flowers or giving her a test will improve things?? And the OP will say again, but you don't think it will be SMART to do what I want to do.........headbanger. CW

The reason she won't tell you is because she thinks it's a bad thing that will upset you or endanger her marriage. Your job is to convince her other wise. Too bad she couldn't meet other women who cuck their hubbies and learn how beneficial it is from them.

• Love
This is one of the DUMBEST threads I have ever read here. If your relationship sucks to the point that you can't sit down with your wife and have a rational conversation about this, do you REALLY think that sending her anonymous flowers or giving her a test will improve things?? And the OP will say again, but you don't think it will be SMART to do what I want to do.........headbanger. CW
Not all of us have a wife like yours. You are blessed others need to work obstacles to achieve the blessing you have. Thanks for your input

The reason she won't tell you is because she thinks it's a bad thing that will upset you or endanger her marriage. Your job is to convince her other wise. Too bad she couldn't meet other women who cuck their hubbies and learn how beneficial it is from them.
100% agree

• Love
You could try hypnosis, might be interesting.Then there's the Ouija board old fashioned but could be revealing, or you could get her drunk and just ask her, last but not least there's sodium pentothal (truth serum). But that may be taking it a bit to far. Have you ever tried tickle torture ?

Last edited:
That’s good idea. To build on that I would suggest you not mentioning you are co-worker as it may scare her down. Also, if I were you I would send this flower during her ovulation and not give her sex beforehand, so she is more horny and craving for some action which maximizes your chances on pulling her.
WOW I love the way you think.