Does your wife own you?

Wife wear the pants and I wear her panties! But she became submissive to her lover. I was never allowed to have sex with other women but she could have unlimited sex partners. I basically do all the housework and even had to hand-wash her bra and panties.
Good little cuck, this is how it should be. Sally. Xx

• Love
Reactions: cuck52 and JenTB
I guess owned would be the only way to describe it. She fucks who she wants, when she wants, as often as she wants. I always clean.

I have been pussy-free since April 1993 and banned from cumming at all since June 2016. I am not locked. She just expects me to be faithful and not cum without permission (and she has made it clear that I will never get permission).

I was only ever allowed to fuck her a few times in the first couple of months that we were married. It always lasted less that 2 minutes or so. She always made me stop before I came and jerk myself of to finish. I was never allowed to cum in her a single time.

I often give her head whenever she wants. It is common for me to do it before we go to work. She says that way she is always wet and ready when a guy wants to fuck her.

She earns more than double what I do, so she controls the house finances. I do the grocery shopping, make dinner, clean house, do laundry, etc. The only exception is she always pays the bills. She fucks a lot on evenings and weekends, so I am expected to keep all household duties complete so that she has plenty of free time.

I also shop for things for her such as sexy shoes, sexy clothes, perfume, makeup, hair care supplies, anklets, toe rings, etc. I schedule monthly pedicures for her and take her to have them done.

Yeah, owned sounds about right 😊

Not quite here yet but she is very much in control. Used to let me know when she would be going out and stuff but now I'm no longer privy to that information instead her lover is. All major decisions in the house are made by her and often with the advice of her lover. I love that he not only owns my wives pussy and heart, but ihe's also pretty much the head of my household.
Omg yes! As a family are set up the exact same way. It’s so amazing to read these and find out you’re not alone this type of lifestyle is actually becoming much more common as female lead relationships seem to be exploding. Just look at the male chastity device industry, it’s very popular.

Reactions: owlmale
Omg yes! As a family are set up the exact same way. It’s so amazing to read these and find out you’re not alone this type of lifestyle is actually becoming much more common as female lead relationships seem to be exploding. Just look at the male chastity device industry, it’s very popular.
That's the way it should be. I wish women were in charge of the entire world and only alpha males had some authority because of their sexual abilities granted to them by females. Us lesser beta males would assume a subservient role obeying and entertaining our superiors.

Reactions: cuck52 and bobtk
The basic cuckold as we know has a wife who has sex with other men whether he knows, approves or not. And it's left at that. But how many of you are in a FLM/FLR where your wife/gf has total say in matters. She makes the rules and you obey. My wife basically owns me and I love it. She not only fucks other men and locks me in chastity but makes me come straight home from work and put on my apron and do all the housework. I have no rights in our house and only a few privileges that she can award me or take away. I'm not allowed to watch sports unless all my work is done and the house is spotless. Several times she has forbid me to watch the Super Bowl or the Worlds Series in past years as a punishment or just to show me her authority. She has also used a cane to discipline me for showing disrespect, sometimes in front of our friends. I'm not allowed to leave the house on my own while she socializes freely. I love this lifestyle but know it's a bit extreme for many cuckolds. Just wondering if I'm the only one in this kind of strict marriage. Anyone else out there have a wife or girlfriend like this?
Wow she does rule the house! For us we are not a cuckold couple, in fact I would say he is more in charge than I, he picks the men whom he shares me with, although we share sex with others and normally agree on what we plan to do, he shares me with friends, and I’m expected to fuck whom ever he brings home, and I always do, sometimes he will drop me off at a guys hotel a total stranger and expect me to fuck him, and he will return later to join us. I can say hey I’d like to play with someone and he will set it up, but he’s the coordinator. We are in love and he knows I love to fuck so it works for us!

Reactions: droopy1
Mine does but she doesn't exactly know it. I worship her and her body. I want her to cage me and I'd love it if she'd let me wear her panties while caged too. I'd love for her to have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy, I'd support her in that so much. I think for a lot of couples, the wife fucking someone on the side is a great thing and it brings the couple closer together. And, it also helps the hubby to not feel so pressured to perform in bed, you know she's gonna get satisfied with her buddy and that you two are just making love or enjoy a fuck.

Reactions: cuck52
She owns me completely. I'm her faithful cuckold bitch while she fucks whomever she wants. I eat out her asshole deep at least once a day. She fucks me up the ass with a dildo at least every other day. Sometimes every day depending on how many other guys she's fucking..

Reactions: Robbiann_CD