Does your wife own you?

My wife is extremely loud abrasive and dominant. Not in an attempt to cuck me, just how it goes. I love it. I try to suck her ass every chance I can get

Reactions: TNels
My wife is extremely loud abrasive and dominant. Not in an attempt to cuck me, just how it goes. I love it. I try to suck her ass every chance I can get
My wife loves to let everyone know who wears the pants. Does she humiliate you in front of others of in public?

My cuck relationship with my ex gf was very mixed. During social and normal hours we were a normal couple. Of course there was some blurred edges. She would make me wear stockings, suspenders, panties and a cage on social events under my suit or at work (her way of ensuring no affair). She would occasionally find someone she liked and bring him home.

Then at night she would just transform in to dominant girlfriend. She would leave sissy maid or schoolgirl outfits on the bed for when I got home. I would cook and clean. She would peg me to an inch of my life whilst verbally abusing me.

When we had company, I was the maid, fluffer/cleaner and cook. She demanded that I was submissive and knelt in front of the bull's erect cock (normally after fluffing) and beg him to fuck my girl and allow me to taste his seed.

Reactions: slavesimon
My cuck relationship with my ex gf was very mixed. During social and normal hours we were a normal couple. Of course there was some blurred edges. She would make me wear stockings, suspenders, panties and a cage on social events under my suit or at work (her way of ensuring no affair). She would occasionally find someone she liked and bring him home.

Then at night she would just transform in to dominant girlfriend. She would leave sissy maid or schoolgirl outfits on the bed for when I got home. I would cook and clean. She would peg me to an inch of my life whilst verbally abusing me.

When we had company, I was the maid, fluffer/cleaner and cook. She demanded that I was submissive and knelt in front of the bull's erect cock (normally after fluffing) and beg him to fuck my girl and allow me to taste his seed.
A perfect life for a cuck. Enjoy little sissy.

One on one no but we both give priority to her sugar daddy and her regulars. She enjoys being submissive to them and I enjoy seeing them roughing her and controlling her:
Is she dom to you and sub to them? My ex was a mix. She was always dom to me, but would sometimes treat her bulls as slaves too. She had one guy stay over all weekend dressed as a maid too and played us off against each other. She was always sub to the black and Asian guys. They loved her dressing up like a Bollywood starlet in a saree or lenga so they could peel back the layers or rip it off to reveal a slut.

Our journey began with me being more the protagonist, not that she needed much persuasion once me began, our first few encounters were a learning curve for both of us, then we met a local bbc bull who within two weeks was popping round at every available opportunity, she just couldn’t get enough of him, and asked me if they met without me being present, it was a massive turn on for me to know they were enjoying each other, and I agreed. Her confidence zoomed, she became radiant in my eyes, her whole personality bloomed, pushing boundaries sexually. I was getting concerned about people around us finding out, mentioning it to her and she told me in no uncertain terms that she was stopping the fun she was having. Ten years on and she is in total control.

Reactions: cuck52
my beautiful sexy wife has made clear that i will never have her pussy anymore, i must be nice to her, treat her like a princess, she slept for almost two months in the other bedroom for me to get used to not to touch her, now she is back to our bed but i have never touched her, she succeeded
she knows she can have a boyfriend, i will accept it, she does not allow me to get close to other girls
my life is to be a virgin and let her enjoy who she wants, adore her so basically she owns me

Not quite here yet but she is very much in control. Used to let me know when she would be going out and stuff but now I'm no longer privy to that information instead her lover is. All major decisions in the house are made by her and often with the advice of her lover. I love that he not only owns my wives pussy and heart, but ihe's also pretty much the head of my household.
Same here. I love how it makes me feel so unimportant and inferior when my wife and her lover discuss important matters in front of me like I'm not even there. If I try to chime in it's like they didn't hear me.

my beautiful sexy wife has made clear that i will never have her pussy anymore, i must be nice to her, treat her like a princess, she slept for almost two months in the other bedroom for me to get used to not to touch her, now she is back to our bed but i have never touched her, she succeeded
she knows she can have a boyfriend, i will accept it, she does not allow me to get close to other girls
my life is to be a virgin and let her enjoy who she wants, adore her so basically she owns me
My wife's boyfriend told me that my wife was now off limits to me and that I better keep my hands off her. My wife agreed and said if I make any advances toward her when he wasn't around she will tell him and he will punish me. I had to leave the master bedroom and now I sleep in a small makeshift bedroom that used to be a walk in closet. I'm no longer allowed in the marital bed.

I am also in a FLM. My wife owns me completely. I have chores I'm responsible for and household rules I have to follow. Breaking her rules or not getting my chores done will earn me a spanking. All my clothes are female clothes like panties, leggings, tops and even swim wear when we go to the beach. She has a BF that she sees a lot. He comes to our house every Wednesday after work. I make them dinner and after they go to the bedroom and fuck. I have to wear a maids outfit while serving them. On weekends he takes her away or they go to his place or at our home and fuck most of the weekend. I am kept in a chastity cage 24/7 and my wife and her mom are the only ones with a key. Her mom has a key because she stays with me when my wife is away for the weekend to make sure my chores get done. I have no problem being owned and obeying my wife or her mom.

Is she dom to you and sub to them? My ex was a mix. She was always dom to me, but would sometimes treat her bulls as slaves too. She had one guy stay over all weekend dressed as a maid too and played us off against each other. She was always sub to the black and Asian guys. They loved her dressing up like a Bollywood starlet in a saree or lenga so they could peel back the layers or rip it off to reveal a slut.
I wouldn't want another sub competing against me. It would make me too jealous. I want to be the only sissy in the room as my wife enjoys her dominant man.

I am also in a FLM. My wife owns me completely. I have chores I'm responsible for and household rules I have to follow. Breaking her rules or not getting my chores done will earn me a spanking. All my clothes are female clothes like panties, leggings, tops and even swim wear when we go to the beach. She has a BF that she sees a lot. He comes to our house every Wednesday after work. I make them dinner and after they go to the bedroom and fuck. I have to wear a maids outfit while serving them. On weekends he takes her away or they go to his place or at our home and fuck most of the weekend. I am kept in a chastity cage 24/7 and my wife and her mom are the only ones with a key. Her mom has a key because she stays with me when my wife is away for the weekend to make sure my chores get done. I have no problem being owned and obeying my wife or her mom.
That's just how I live too. Every week on Fri. afternoon my wife's boyfriend arrives for the weekend. I go right to his car and take out several baskets of his dirty laundry. I'm usually wearing a dress or skirt and if the neighbors are out they see me getting his laundry while he and my wife are usually in a passionate embrace and kissing out in plain sight. The neighbors know the situation. They immediately go into the bedroom and fuck while I head to the laundry room to wash his clothes. I can hear my wife moaning with pleasure as I do my work. Throughout the weekend they enjoy each other and go out to dinner and dancing on Sat. night while I spend my time locked in chastity and wearing dresses doing my housework. I have a strict code of conduct I must follow and if I get out of line my wife has him punish me with his belt. She made it clear to me that he is the man of the house and he doesn't tolerate any disrespect from me.

Reactions: Fisher
Wife wear the pants and I wear her panties! But she became submissive to her lover. I was never allowed to have sex with other women but she could have unlimited sex partners. I basically do all the housework and even had to hand-wash her bra and panties.